🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Impeachment is not based on disliking some president's policies. It is based on misconduct in office. Nobody sought to impeach Dubya. He was not the brightest light on the porch, many of his policies sucked and caused damage, but he was never linked to misconduct in office.

So why trump? It's obvious.

What is Trump's impeachable offense?
Soliciting foreign governments to help him in his personal quest for re-election against a U.S. political rival. Conditioning the release of U.S. taxpayer funds on compliance with this demand. Conduct of a shadow back-channel "foreign policy" involving almost solely the efforts of an individual who is not even a government employee. Efforts to obstruct Congress in the exercise of its legitimate powers. Failure to comply with U.S. laws, in a number of ways. Lots more.

Don't be obtuse.

It's not a crime to ask a foreign government to investigate potential malfeasance by former government officials.

What else ya got?

Again, a crime is not needed for impeachment. But that's not what Trump did here. He sought an announcement of an investigation into his political rival for personal gain. That's abuse of power. That's impeachable.

It is not a crime nor an impeachable offense to ask a foreign nation to investigate potential malfeasance by a former government official. You're free to try and persuade otherwise.

If you make the accusation, you have to be able to back it up. Your inability to do so makes you, frankly, just full of shit.

Have you read the opening statements of Taylor and Vindman?

Nope.

Start there. That will begin to clear things up for you. Or, wait a couple of weeks until they repeat it all on TV and get crossed by MOC.

But if you refuse to read them now, You should probably stop talking about the issue because it exposes your wilfull ignorance.

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Yeah, you spent 8 years claiming Obama was illegitimate because he was born in Kenya, supposedly.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

The election process was "trashed" when the Electoral Anachronism ignored the stated will of the people and put in a manifestly unqualified person into the office. We've put up with 3 years of crazy rants before this guy actually finally did something that was impeachable.

What should have happened was the first time he started acting crazy, someone should have invoked the 25th Amendment and removed him for mental incapacity. That didn't happen because the Republicans are cowards.

Now he's done something not only illegal, but endangered the security of the US and it's allies. Where the military and intelligence establishments are screaming "DO SOMETHING" to Congress.

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Gee, I wonder why...

EHhDIH-WoAAcmwf.jpg

You Liberals have broadened “impeachable offenses”.

Our nutbags need to read Federalist #65 and also learn what the founders meant when they used the term "high crimes and misdemeanors".

Trump will be impeached for abuse of power. He will be acquitted by the Senate and the voters will decide his pokitical future.

You fuckers will be whining the entire way.

What wait?

Who’s whining?

Our nutbags need to read Federalist #65 and also learn what the founders meant when they used the term "high crimes and misdemeanors".

Trump will be impeached for abuse of power. He will be acquitted by the Senate and the voters will decide his pokitical future.

What wait?

Who’s whining?

What a weird question. Have a little self awareness, FFS.

What wait?

Who’s whining?

Apparently you don’t hav e any self awareness, because all you do here is whine about Donny. Yet, you accuse others of exactly what you do. Are you related to Hillary?

No one is whining sans you.

What wait?

Who’s whining?

Apparently you don’t hav e any self awareness, because all you do here is whine about Donny. Yet, you accuse others of exactly what you do. Are you related to Hillary?

Oh! I see now. You don't know what the word "whine" means. You are forgiven. I shouldn't assume that some of the people here have basic skills. My bad.

What wait?

Who’s whining?

Oh! I see now. You don't know what the word "whine" means. You are forgiven. I shouldn't assume that some of the people here have basic skills. My bad.
You do not know the difference between biological males and females. So maybe color is your weakness as well.

Impeachment is not based on disliking some president's policies. It is based on misconduct in office. Nobody sought to impeach Dubya. He was not the brightest light on the porch, many of his policies sucked and caused damage, but he was never linked to misconduct in office.

So why trump? It's obvious.

Soliciting foreign governments to help him in his personal quest for re-election against a U.S. political rival. Conditioning the release of U.S. taxpayer funds on compliance with this demand. Conduct of a shadow back-channel "foreign policy" involving almost solely the efforts of an individual who is not even a government employee. Efforts to obstruct Congress in the exercise of its legitimate powers. Failure to comply with U.S. laws, in a number of ways. Lots more.

Don't be obtuse.

It's not a crime to ask a foreign government to investigate potential malfeasance by former government officials.

What else ya got?

Again, a crime is not needed for impeachment. But that's not what Trump did here. He sought an announcement of an investigation into his political rival for personal gain. That's abuse of power. That's impeachable.

I am sure American people will be fine with democrats impeaching a president for beating them so badly in an election.

#Trumpslide2020.

The election as been over for some time and the guy was sworn in, thanks to the electoral college. But impeachment is based on conduct while in office, which involves conduct from January, 2017, through the present.

The question remains as to why and how current republicans can defend trump's conduct in office while simultaneously contending that the impeachment inquiry is based only on partisanship by Democrats.

They have seen the condemnation of trump's actions by so many distinguished members of our military, intelligence, diplomatic, and legal communities, people with unshakable credentials and a wealth of experience, but still persist in saying that nothing is wrong and all of these folks are lying. They are defending a guy who, in addition to his usual antics, can't even establish a functioning cabinet and staff his White House on anything other than a revolving-door basis.

Lone Laughter is now more of an expert on the Constitution than Alan Dershowitz?!! Hmmm....

Alan Dershoshitz claimed Claus von Bulow was innocent and got evidence thrown out of court on a technicality.

Alan Dershoshitz claimed OJ Simpson was innocent.

Dershoshitz representing you is a pretty clear sign of guilt. Ethical lawyers would tell you to cop a plea.

Don't be obtuse.

What else ya got?

I am sure American people will be fine with democrats impeaching a president for beating them so badly in an election.

#Trumpslide2020.

The election as been over for some time and the guy was sworn in, thanks to the electoral college. But impeachment is based on conduct while in office, which involves conduct from January, 2017, through the present.

The question remains as to why and how current republicans can defend trump's conduct in office while simultaneously contending that the impeachment inquiry is based only on partisanship by Democrats.

They have seen the condemnation of trump's actions by so many distinguished members of our military, intelligence, diplomatic, and legal communities, people with unshakable credentials and a wealth of experience, but still persist in saying that nothing is wrong and all of these folks are lying. They are defending a guy who, in addition to his usual antics, can't even establish a functioning cabinet and staff his White House on anything other than a revolving-door basis.

Behavior while in office? The plan to impeach him over butthurt started right when he was sworn in.

This will be just a other farce, like the Russian conspiracy theory. Your butts will hurt even more than in 2016 soon enough.

Obama earned the disgust of real Americans who opposed his anti-American, anti-Police, anti-success, pro-open border, pro-Muslim policies. America gave him a chance and he blew it with his transformative, Racist globalist bullshit.

By contrast, Liberal America never gave Donald Trump a chance. They never acknowledged the election results, they labeled him an illegitimate President from day one and have been obsessed with finding any way to take him down for his entire Presidency.

Obama had the best opportunity since MLK Jr. to do GREAT things for black America. He could have told black America the truth, that they are responsible for their own lot in life. He could have told them that they need to stop blaming whitey, slavery and imagined racism. He could have told them that they need to clean up their act, respect others, make good choices and get up and go to school/work every day. He could have affected great cultural change throughout black America. Instead, he abandoned them. He abandoned them by reinforcing the stereotype that everyone else is responsible for the terrible plight of black America. He could have been a GREAT president, but he was too self-centered and corrupt to be one. He was certainly no MLK Jr.
Only in Fox Rush etc dupe World, dupe.when any of your garbage propaganda makes the real world of Journalism and law enforcement, give us a call.

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.
Maybe you didn't push to impeach Obama because he didn't do anything to warrant it. Trump has been doing highly questionable deals since he arrived at 1600 Pennsylvania.

Don't be obtuse.

What else ya got?

#Trumpslide2020.

Again you have no argument to make. Weak.

Forum List

Back