I do not remember obama inviting the WHITE kid who nibbled his poptart to look like a gun to the WH.

Like the left is convinced a pop tart = a gun. Only left loons.....
Only a right loon would think a pop tart = a gun. That dumb kid had behavioral problems.

You must have lived a sheltered life growing up in the ghetto. He was being a kid
He was being a disciplinary problem and he wasnt in the ghetto.

You have poor reading skills for being an intelligent black person
Ok.
I see you couched your answer in simple terms for Sassy.

Only a right loon would think a pop tart = a gun. That dumb kid had behavioral problems.

You must have lived a sheltered life growing up in the ghetto. He was being a kid

Ok.

He recognized he fucked up...maybe now you can figure it out, dumb ass

Ok.
Well she has trouble with complex things.

Ok.

I applaud you using some 'big" words in your post, little girl.

Ok.

Like your reading comprehension. Just admit you phucked up and stop already.

Ok.

I only recognized you are fucked up. Why argue with you?

Ok.
I can see that.

Ok.

Grow up already, serious everyday you come on here with middle school BS, you're not funny, you're dumber than a sack of hammers and you can't back up a damn thing you post. Everyone sees it, dude

Ok.

Grow up already, serious everyday you come on here with middle school BS, you're not funny, you're dumber than a sack of hammers and you can't back up a damn thing you post. Everyone sees it, dude
Ok

Ok

Run along, you're a bore. In fact I'll just put you on ice for awhile....and I won't miss a thing

Ok

Run along, you're a bore. In fact I'll just put you on ice for awhile....and I won't miss a thing
Ok Pinky.

It's so fucking ridiculous. I've lost count of how many little children have been suspended for talking about bubble guns, drawing a gun, holding their hand like a gun, taking a tiny plastic GI Joe gun to school, biting a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun or drawing a picture of a gun. The schools stuck by the punishments they imposed for these "serious infractions."

Now, a Muslim student makes a clock that looks a lot like actual bombs that killed people in the past. It's not a plastic toy. It's not a drawing. It's not a Pop Tart. It's ticking. Hello, people!! And Obama, right on cue, acts like the school's reaction was solely based on the fact that the kid is a Muslim.

For Obama to invite the kid to the White House and make a big deal out of it is alarming. The message here is that when future Muslim students bring in ticking briefcases, the schools better look the other way or the president will get involved and throw accusations of discrimination around. What could possibly go wrong?

I am amazed that the kid's parents allowed this. I am sure everyone is well aware of the school's policies regarding bombs.

Only in Obama's America is a bomb replica clock more innocent than a piece of food in a certain shape. We've officially passed the threshold of insanity!
I can understand why the Right is so up in arms about a kid that actually is smart enough to MAKE something.

But but...the white kid ate something. Thats an accomplishment...or something

It's so fucking ridiculous. I've lost count of how many little children have been suspended for talking about bubble guns, drawing a gun, holding their hand like a gun, taking a tiny plastic GI Joe gun to school, biting a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun or drawing a picture of a gun. The schools stuck by the punishments they imposed for these "serious infractions."

Now, a Muslim student makes a clock that looks a lot like actual bombs that killed people in the past. It's not a plastic toy. It's not a drawing. It's not a Pop Tart. It's ticking. Hello, people!! And Obama, right on cue, acts like the school's reaction was solely based on the fact that the kid is a Muslim.

For Obama to invite the kid to the White House and make a big deal out of it is alarming. The message here is that when future Muslim students bring in ticking briefcases, the schools better look the other way or the president will get involved and throw accusations of discrimination around. What could possibly go wrong?

I am amazed that the kid's parents allowed this. I am sure everyone is well aware of the school's policies regarding bombs.

Only in Obama's America is a bomb replica clock more innocent than a piece of food in a certain shape. We've officially passed the threshold of insanity!
I can understand why the Right is so up in arms about a kid that actually is smart enough to MAKE something.

But but...the white kid ate something. Thats an accomplishment...or something

"I ate something. Can I go to the White House?"

IMG_2107.JPG

Ok.

The irony in the above post is heavier than the aforementioned sack of hammers. :lol:

Ok

Ok Pinky.
Well played. :D

"I do not remember Obama inviting the WHITE kid who nibbled his poptart to look like a gun to the WH."

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

The last time he invited a white person to the White House after a case of 'injustice' it was the white Cop and HE was the source of the 'injustice'... Remember:

"I don't know all the facts yet but every indication is that the cops acted stupidly. (....My buddy did WHAT? So it wasn't the white cop's fault?) I think this has all been a misunderstanding, understandable considering how whites and white cops have mistreated and targeted blacks for years. I suggest we forget all about this, beginning not with an apology to the cops but with a symbolic 'Beer Summit' at the WH." :2up:
Why would he invite a kid that ate a pop tart into the shape of a gun? Is that some great feat?
Perhaps, if the gun actually fired. :thup:

A kid with the initiative and brains to build that should be applauded and encouraged not arrested by a bunch of dumb asses. I'm fine with the White House invite. The pop tart kid is not an apples to apples comparison imo.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back