I don't believe in heaven

I think there's got to be something when we die.

The notion of heaven and hell is probably well wide of the mark in the sense we all stereotype it but think about this ;

You body is full of energy. It's literally made up of energy. It's not a cliche or a figure of speech it's a medical/biological fact.

When you die, where does that energy go? it's the same energy that makes up your mindset, thought process and conscious. It's got to go somewhere - where does it go? remember that energy cannot be destroyed.
It is all spirit. Spirit as we don't know here in description. More than a dream, perhaps not. All of this bullsit called life didn't happen by accident. No way. There is something. Might be near nothing. I can't see going through all the bullshit of life to end up with nuttin for the grueling effort.
Who knows? no-one knows I suppose.

That's why these shouty atheists always make me laugh. They're so sure they know all the answers but they don't know shit, yet sound so convinced of something they don't know/can't prove - I'm not talking about the topic creator with her OP when I say that, I just mean in general.
IF there is nothing when you close your eyes for the last time, bothe the Christian and the God Hater will never know.

If the Christian is right, the Christian will surely know, "and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth" by the God Hater

I believe what is called Heaven is where we go in consciousness when our mortal body dies.

It must be very different than our life on Earth. Very beautiful and lovely.

I believe what is called Heaven is where we go in consciousness when our mortal body dies.

So you don't die alone?

So you don't die alone?

oh...yes you die alone.....but after you leave your human body....when you join your Higher Consciousness....the real you....then you are met with your loved ones.... those who have gone before you.

That's what I believe.:)

But then what do I know LOL

I guess the OP has never been to Boston.
Wrong I was in Boston when Stevie wonder played in the park.
Then you were cast out of Heaven?
It was hell I remember seeing my hotel in the distance and took an hour to get there.

I also had to drop off my girlfriend to go to college, we were never the same again
I'm sorry to hear that as soon as she got an education she wasn't interested in you anymore, but what did you expect?

So you don't die alone?

oh...yes you die alone.....but after you leave your human body....when you join your Higher Consciousness....the real you....then you are met with your loved ones.... those who have gone before you.

It sounds nice,I hope to sit in a bar and meet my friends again but I doubt it

So you don't die alone?

But then what do I know LOL

It was hell I remember seeing my hotel in the distance and took an hour to get there.

I also had to drop off my girlfriend to go to college, we were never the same again
I'm sorry to hear that as soon as she got an education she wasn't interested in you anymore, but what did you expect?
She chased me down, I had my daughter in her convertible mustang, she kissed me and I looked back seeing the tears in my daughter's eyes and realized I couldn't do this

So you don't die alone?

hehe....may be a Heavenly Bar..... something very nice but different in a sense?;)

She chased me down, I had my daughter in her convertible mustang, she kissed me and I looked back seeing the tears in my daughter's eyes and realized I couldn't do this
If you didn't know how to drive you really shouldn't have been in the mustang.

I think there's got to be something when we die.

The notion of heaven and hell is probably well wide of the mark in the sense we all stereotype it but think about this ;

You body is full of energy. It's literally made up of energy. It's not a cliche or a figure of speech it's a medical/biological fact.

When you die, where does that energy go? it's the same energy that makes up your mindset, thought process and conscious. It's got to go somewhere - where does it go? remember that energy cannot be destroyed.
It is all spirit. Spirit as we don't know here in description. More than a dream, perhaps not. All of this bullsit called life didn't happen by accident. No way. There is something. Might be near nothing. I can't see going through all the bullshit of life to end up with nuttin for the grueling effort.
Who knows? no-one knows I suppose.

That's why these shouty atheists always make me laugh. They're so sure they know all the answers but they don't know shit, yet sound so convinced of something they don't know/can't prove - I'm not talking about the topic creator with her OP when I say that, I just mean in general.
IF there is nothing when you close your eyes for the last time, bothe the Christian and the God Hater will never know.

If the Christian is right, the Christian will surely know, "and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth" by the God Hater
I could agree with you 100%........But the, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" kind of clouds the way

So you don't die alone?

hehe....may be a Heavenly Bar..... something very nice but different in a sense?;)
It would be cool, to meet my best friend ag

So you don't die alone?

My best friend died 10 years ago along with my wife, it would be cool to walk in that bar and see them again..

But I don't think so, when you're dead you are dead

So you don't die alone?

That's probably why they call it that.

So you don't die alone?

That's probably why they call it that.
So do you believe in heaven?

If you didn't know how to drive you really shouldn't have been in the mustang.
I almost gave her that car

Forum List

Back