"I dont believe that Kavagnagh assaulted Mrs Ford"

None of us knows what really happened, or didn't happen, as much as we (and our tribes) want to pretend we do.

None of us knows what really happened, or didn't happen, as much as we want to pretend we do.

A bunch of fact less allegations and a story so full of holes it looked like swiss cheese lends credence it never happened more than it did happen.

Her "case" would have never been taken up by any prosecutor and thrown out of any court in the land

" But I do believe she was assaulted"

Ive seen this theory from a few people on the right now. Not least from Susan Collins.

What kind of crap is this ? How does this work ? Kav was the one thing she was sure about.

Let me translate for you:

" we dont give a fuck if she was raped or not but we have to put a face on to try and stop losing the womens vote".

Its just hypocrisy.
Kavanaugh could rape a woman bloody in front of the nation, and conservatives would just salivate and beg for more
You really need to take a chill pill. Even if you believe 100% of Dr. Ford's accusation, no rape occurred except the one in your wild imagination.
Other than the gang rapes. Ford escaped because the rapist couldn't control his alcoholism. In that case, we can be grateful that Brett is a blackout drunkard.
There is no evidence any of the accusations are true making you a liar

Ive seen this theory from a few people on the right now. Not least from Susan Collins.

What kind of crap is this ? How does this work ? Kav was the one thing she was sure about.

" we dont give a fuck if she was raped or not but we have to put a face on to try and stop losing the womens vote".

Its just hypocrisy.

She had too many narratives and her story was too full of holes. In the end she lacked credibility and facts.

The kicker was she couldn't remember how she got home, as soon as I read that I knew she was fabricating the entire thing, for her to say how would have involved a witness and she couldn't produce anyone that remembers the event happening. The ones she did say knew didn't back her up in the least.

The other one is the second door...that absolutely killed her as it proved she was creating a narrative and she forgot or didn't know the building permits are a matter of record. Kicked her right in the gut that one did
But they believe she was assaulted ?

I don't, I think she concocted the entire thing.

In the end common sense carried the day.

Its just hypocrisy.
Kavanaugh could rape a woman bloody in front of the nation, and conservatives would just salivate and beg for more
You really need to take a chill pill. Even if you believe 100% of Dr. Ford's accusation, no rape occurred except the one in your wild imagination.
Other than the gang rapes. Ford escaped because the rapist couldn't control his alcoholism. In that case, we can be grateful that Brett is a blackout drunkard.
LoL. You mean Ford escaped because Kavanaugh is a blackout drunkard. There I fixed it for you. And you still believe the gang rape story even after that wacko chick walked it back? :21:

Its just hypocrisy.
LoL. You mean Ford escaped because Kavanaugh is a blackout drunkard. There I fixed it for you. And you still believe the gang rape story even after that wacko chick walked it back? :21:

Sedgwick's story was complete BS and her credibility was quickly shot to hell

Its just hypocrisy.

No it is merely one possible explanation.

Mistaken identity has happened even deliberate misidentification.

Being sure of who while remembering nothing else is not very credible

Look at these scum. It's all over, Ford was discredited, and they still keep spewing their filth.

Its just hypocrisy.

She had too many narratives and her story was too full of holes. In the end she lacked credibility and facts.

The kicker was she couldn't remember how she got home, as soon as I read that I knew she was fabricating the entire thing, for her to say how would have involved a witness and she couldn't produce anyone that remembers the event happening. The ones she did say knew didn't back her up in the least.

The other one is the second door...that absolutely killed her as it proved she was creating a narrative and she forgot or didn't know the building permits are a matter of record. Kicked her right in the gut that one did
But they believe she was assaulted ?
Not unreasonable

Its just hypocrisy.
Yeah, if you don't believe it was Kavanaugh, it's pretty perplexing how you believe the rest of it.
I agree.

Its just hypocrisy.
Yeah, if you don't believe it was Kavanaugh, it's pretty perplexing how you believe the rest of it.
I agree.
Mistaken identity never happens?

Those who say they believe she was assaulted are being politely kind. It's one of those keep the peace little white lies. Like no. Those stretch pants do not make your ass look big.

Its just hypocrisy.
I agree.
Considering she allegedly couldn’t remember things from just weeks before the hearing, not really.
Considering she couldn’t remember, where, when, how she got there, how she got home, not really.

Its just hypocrisy.
I agree.
Sure, from a window after dark. Not as she described it, no.
Look, I don't know if her memory is all there or not. We will never know. It was not successful in keeping Kavanaugh off the court and I really don't want to argue those points anymore. OK?

Its just hypocrisy.
I agree.
Sure, from a window after dark. Not as she described it, no.
Look, I don't know if her memory is all there or not. We will never know. It was not successful in keeping Kavanaugh off the court and I really don't want to argue those points anymore. OK?
It has been known to happen as she described it as well.

Its just hypocrisy.
your OP doesn't make sense
wtf are you trying to say?
there is NO evidence supporting what she says or anything

Its just hypocrisy.

Let me break it down for you, Tommy! It's a nice way of saying she doesn't think Ms. Ford's mental faculties are reliable. That Ford very well have been sexually assaulted at some point in her life but it doesn't appear to have been Brett Kavanaugh. If those politicians on the Judiciary Committee HADN'T been so scared of being labeled a "woman hater" they would have pressed Ford on things like whether she herself was a drinker in high school...on who it was that drove her home from something which she claims scarred her entire life...on why she lied about not being able to fly...about why she couldn't pin down the year the party took place...the location it was in...who was there...and why nobody she SAYS was there corroborates her story...about whether or not her "memories" were her own or whether they were the result of hypnosis. About how her lawyers prepped her for her testimony. About how the lie detector test was given. About the claim from an ex boyfriend that Ford had helped a friend prepare for a lie detector test when Ford swore under oath she'd never done that. The double standard that took place in that Senate hearing room was APPALLING! One person in the "he said-she said" standoff was treated with kid gloves while the other was savaged by the opposition. In the end however it all turned on the veracity of her claims.

Nobody has the balls to come out and say it in the PC world we live in...but Professor Ford looked like she was medicated and her replies to simple questions made her come across like a scatter brained ditz!

Its just hypocrisy.
That was an example. Not a description of historical facts.

Its just hypocrisy.
Clearly you didn't get it. Read it again or just.... leave?

Its just hypocrisy.
Clearly you didn't get it. Read it again or just.... leave?
clearly you don't get my post
read it again or just.....leave?

Forum List

Back