"I dont believe that Kavagnagh assaulted Mrs Ford"

" But I do believe she was assaulted"

Ive seen this theory from a few people on the right now. Not least from Susan Collins.

What kind of crap is this ? How does this work ? Kav was the one thing she was sure about.

Let me translate for you:

" we dont give a fuck if she was raped or not but we have to put a face on to try and stop losing the womens vote".

Its just hypocrisy.
Kavanaugh could rape a woman bloody in front of the nation, and conservatives would just salivate and beg for more
You really need to take a chill pill. Even if you believe 100% of Dr. Ford's accusation, no rape occurred except the one in your wild imagination.
That was an example. Not a description of historical facts.
no rape occured
no sexual assault
nothing happened

Ive seen this theory from a few people on the right now. Not least from Susan Collins.

What kind of crap is this ? How does this work ? Kav was the one thing she was sure about.

" we dont give a fuck if she was raped or not but we have to put a face on to try and stop losing the womens vote".

Its just hypocrisy.

What kind of crap is this ? How does this work ?

It's a nice way of saying the loon is a loon, without actually saying the loon is a loon.

Kav was the one thing she was sure about.

Yes, her "story" was very convincing.

Is anyone keeping a thread count on this latest libtarded meltdown?
April6_Meltdown_hor_final-1068x500.jpg

Its just hypocrisy.
Kavanaugh could rape a woman bloody in front of the nation, and conservatives would just salivate and beg for more
I am not totally sold on that. But the process left a lot to be desired and that was predicated on their need to rush this character through before they lose control. It gave off a real stench.
Republicans aren't going to lose control.

Its just hypocrisy.

Well....belief is not evidence. That's how it works. No evidence, no witnesses, no memory, no crime. Of course we care if she was raped however, there is no evidence that Brett did it. None at all. The FBI found nothing after 6 investigations. You can't just make up crap about people.....unless.....of course....You're a libtard like those democrats.

Other than the gang rapes. Ford escaped because the rapist couldn't control his alcoholism. In that case, we can be grateful that Brett is a blackout drunkard.

According to your ilk on twitter's dyke brigade, rape is now legal in the US.

If they embraced secularism and did not intend to force their beliefs on anybody, then I would gladly elect them over any evangelical nutjob
So you think homos should be thrown off buildings and women should be forced mutilated? If they are Muslims, they agree with that. Why do you?

Its just hypocrisy.
Yeah, if you don't believe it was Kavanaugh, it's pretty perplexing how you believe the rest of it.
I agree.
Can you cite the evidence that proves Kav attacked Ford?

“I tried to convince myself that because Brett did not rape me” - Dr. Ford’s testimony.

Questions?
Facts won't stop them from pushing the lie.

Like Hitler, if you tell an outrageous lie long enough, the useful idiots will believe it.

Its just hypocrisy.
Yeah, if you don't believe it was Kavanaugh, it's pretty perplexing how you believe the rest of it.
I agree.
Can you cite the evidence that proves Kav attacked Ford?
No, she cannot!

Its just hypocrisy.

He just attempted to rape her. I agree.

Its just hypocrisy.

He just attempted to rape her. I agree.
Please provide the evidence.
TIA.

Usually when British women get gang raped by muslims they remember what decade it was.

She knew the year, and he had it on his calendar, July 1st.
She didn’t narrow it down to that year until after demoquacks had interviewed Kav and spoken with her. But regardless of that, so what?
If I accuse you of something and pick a year, so what?
He had a calendar with July 1 st on it?
Wow.
That’s nearly as compelling as you citing the house had stairs and a bathroom as evidence earlier!
This farce has really unhinged you!

Its just hypocrisy.

She had too many narratives and her story was too full of holes. In the end she lacked credibility and facts.

The kicker was she couldn't remember how she got home, as soon as I read that I knew she was fabricating the entire thing, for her to say how would have involved a witness and she couldn't produce anyone that remembers the event happening. The ones she did say knew didn't back her up in the least.

The other one is the second door...that absolutely killed her as it proved she was creating a narrative and she forgot or didn't know the building permits are a matter of record. Kicked her right in the gut that one did
But they believe she was assaulted ?
Not unreasonable

You right not unreasonable for the GOP. Trump never assaulted anyone, but Clinton did , according to the word of the Lord, Donald Trump. LOL He is a holy roller now!!!

Forum List

Back