I Don't Care About Their Problems Anymore.

This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

Because there are more than one bad apple, and they are spread out all over the country.

As far as this particular bad apple, ask Klobachar why he is still on the force.
You got that right. Except its more than just one spread out all over the country. They have entire PD's that consist of racist goons. I know the one in Sacramento had about 80% of their force belonged to various white supremacy groups. Now the other 20% had to know about it but they havent said anything. Are they good cops?

I dont know who Klobachar is but I can guarantee you they are either white or a sellout.

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.
When does occasional become common?

How many instances does it take for that to happen?

How many total cops in America?

How many legitimate "bad cop" instances with black people?

Therein find the answer.

How many occurrences of an event does it take for that event to go from occasional to common?

You do realize that a small percentage of any group can behave disproportionately don't you?

My point precisely.

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.

Therein find the answer.

• 27% of U.S. police killings between January 2013 - December 2017 were committed by police departments of the 100 largest U.S. cities.
  • Black people were 39% of people killed by these 100 police departments despite being only 21% of the population in their jurisdictions.
  • Only 1 of the 100 largest city police departments did not kill anyone from Jan 2013 - Dec 2017 (Irvine, CA).
  • 48% of unarmed people killed by the 100 largest city police departments were black. These police departments killed unarmed black people at a rate 4 times higher than unarmed white people.

Chauvin had something like 18 complaints about his racism. And we aren't talking about occasional. We are talking about a consistent pattern of behavior that is traditional among police.
Which party has been in control with the local government of the city which he was employed?

Since the beginning of 2015, officers from the Minneapolis Police Department have rendered people unconscious with neck restraints 44 times, according to an NBC News analysis of police records. Several police experts said that number appears to be unusually high.

Minneapolis police used neck restraints at least 237 times during that span, and in 16 percent of the incidents the suspects and other individuals lost consciousness, the department's use-of-force records show.

The Minnesota police data showed three-fifths of those subjected to neck restraints and then rendered unconscious were black. About 30 percent were white. Two were Native Americans. Almost all are male, and three-quarters were age 40 or under.

This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

Because there are more than one bad apple, and they are spread out all over the country.

As far as this particular bad apple, ask Klobachar why he is still on the force.
You got that right. Except its more than just one spread out all over the country. They have entire PD's that consist of racist goons. I know the one in Sacramento had about 80% of their force belonged to various white supremacy groups. Now the other 20% had to know about it but they havent said anything. Are they good cops?

I dont know who Klobachar is but I can guarantee you they are either white or a sellout.

that makes sense since california is a democrat state,,,,never seen more racist than at a democrat event,,,

It is hypocritical for the Blacks to be calling for the lynching of a White cop when they ignore the tremendous Black on Black and Black on White crime in this country.

So I don't give a shit either.

Last edited:

Just a thought.

Therein find the answer.

• 27% of U.S. police killings between January 2013 - December 2017 were committed by police departments of the 100 largest U.S. cities.
  • Black people were 39% of people killed by these 100 police departments despite being only 21% of the population in their jurisdictions.
  • Only 1 of the 100 largest city police departments did not kill anyone from Jan 2013 - Dec 2017 (Irvine, CA).
  • 48% of unarmed people killed by the 100 largest city police departments were black. These police departments killed unarmed black people at a rate 4 times higher than unarmed white people.

Chauvin had something like 18 complaints about his racism. And we aren't talking about occasional. We are talking about a consistent pattern of behavior that is traditional among police.
Which party has been in control with the local government of the city which he was employed?
Fuck that. You republicans want to blame all the bad stuff on democrats and take credit for the good. If democrats run the city, it's because republicans are losing those elections. If what you had for a plan could do better, a republican would be in the office.

Just a thought.

Therein find the answer.

Fuck that. You republicans want to blame all the bad stuff on democrats and take credit for the good. If democrats run the city, it's because republicans are losing those elections. If what you had for a plan could do better, a republican would be in the office.
You can't even bring yourself to admit that it's government is democrat controlled. You have to deflect back to republicans, IM2.
Your hate runs deep, and you can't be taken seriously.

that makes sense since california is a democrat state,,,,never seen more racist than at a democrat event,,,
The state has nothing to do with the hiring process. Its the PD leadership and unions and they primarily consist of repubs/white supremacists.

It is hypocritical for the Blacks to be calling for the lynching of a White cop when they ignore the tremendous Black on Black and Black on White crime in this country.

So I don;t give a shit either.
We dont give a shit what you give a shit about either.

Of course you don't. Being a confused Moon Bat you ignore the tremendous Black on Black and Black on White crime in this country and demand that a White cop be lynched for killing a Black street thug because "mababydindunutin".

The state has nothing to do with the hiring process. Its the PD leadership and unions and they primarily consist of repubs/white supremacists.
prove it,,,

Police unions are pro-Republican?

A union run by republicans, huh? That is rich

So I don;t give a shit either.

Ignorant... Old...White...Racist.

In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. 234 blacks were killed by a black person. While the number of whites killed by blacks is more than double that of whites killing blacks the reality here is that in 2018 whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

Just a thought.

Therein find the answer.

A dem mayor wouldnt have anything to do with hiring a cop anyway. Thats done by the police force which is an entity unto itself and traditionally ran by old guard racists/repubs.

Police unions are pro-Republican?
Most of them.

Forum List

Back