"I don't care!" if trump is a criminal!

To be fair, cohen was lying for trump.
This time he isnt.
Yup, now he's lying for damage control.
If he’s found to be lying today all plea deals are off and he goes to prison for many more years.

Stop being a moron.
so you're NOW choosing to believe a convicted liar.

how...convenient.

do you believe him when he said he has direct evidence that Mr. Trump colluded with Russia?

at this point how does anyone know exactly what to believe?

4) What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions - effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity.

that is from lynne patton - a personal friend of cohen on her facebook page. is she lying?

these days liars are people who say shit you don't want to be true.

i don't believe trump "colluded" so its going to take some legitimate evidence to show otherwise, not jihad based missions of fear and constant digging for any shit to stick to the wall.

This time he isnt.
If he’s found to be lying today all plea deals are off and he goes to prison for many more years.

Stop being a moron.

how...convenient.

do you believe him when he said he has direct evidence that Mr. Trump colluded with Russia?

4) What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions - effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity.

that is from lynne patton - a personal friend of cohen on her facebook page. is she lying?

i don't believe trump "colluded" so its going to take some legitimate evidence to show otherwise, not jihad based missions of fear and constant digging for any shit to stick to the wall.

I have no reason to believe Lynne Patton without some sort of evidence.

Stop being a moron.

how...convenient.

i have no reason to believe anyone without some sort of evidence.

anger based evidence doesn't cut it for me anymore.

This time he isnt.

Stop being a moron.

how...convenient.

No

He was questioned on it. He said, he has NO Recordings, No Emails and No Texts. He said, She said, and by She I mean Michael Cohen in Prison.

Michael Cohen is now trying to call President Trump a Murderer, before President Trump has him Assassinated.

We should wait until Michael Cohen is dead before calling Trump a murderer.....but until then per Michael Cohen "I can live in fear for my life."

When asked what Trump could do for him....Cohen couldn't think of anything.

Like I said, ALL POLITICAL THEATER!

Last edited:

Stop being a moron.

how...convenient.

Too funny....but the libs will believe anything Cohen says today and take it as evidence.

I have no reason to believe Cohen. All I saw was a haggard and embittered man facing years in prison for being a sleazebag. He's not a Clinton and can't get away with it.

I would never ask you to believe him. So, you think he was lying when he said he has NO has direct evidence that Mr. Trump colluded with Russia?

This time he isnt.

Stop being a moron.

how...convenient.

No

He was questioned on it. He said, he has NO Recordings, No Emails and No Texts. He said, She said, and by She I mean Michael Cohen in Prison.

Michael Cohen is now trying to call President Trump a Murderer, before President Trump has him Assassinated.

That should have been "when he said he has NO direct evidence that Mr. Trump colluded with Russia?"

I apologize for my leaving out that very important word

Stop being a moron.

how...convenient.

Too funny....but the libs will believe anything Cohen says today and take it as evidence.

Do you believe him when he said he has NO direct evidence that Mr. Trump colluded with Russia?

Sure is funny how when Democrats ask him a question boom he has an answer and remembers everything well. Republicans ask him a question and it is I don't. I don't know you're talking about I don't recall that I don't recall that I can't say

he has already faced the consequences of his actions. he is going to jail. Nothing he says today has any impact on that whatsoever.
Nothing he says today has any impact on that whatsoever.

no?

If he's caught lying again, will that affect his sentence?

He has already been sentenced. If he lies here he would face new charges.

But you bring up a good point, he has a lot of motivation not to lie so he does not spend even more time in jail
That is not true at all. If he tells lies associated with any of the charges he has already been charged for, he cannot incur Double Jeopardy.

Wouldn't be double jeopardy. It would be an entirely new incident of lying to congress.
without any corroborating evidence, exactly how does one prove that? how fking stupid you are.

How do you think lying to congress is usually proven?

Stop being a moron.

how...convenient.

No

That should have been "when he said he has NO direct evidence that Mr. Trump colluded with Russia?"

sigh - whatever dude.

contrary to what you may feel, i'm not here to argue with people and expect some form of "Victory" when done. i dig it when we can talk and you're not trying to pin something on me. when you start doing that shit - i start doing this...

Stop being a moron.

how...convenient.

No

sigh - whatever dude.

contrary to what you may feel, i'm not here to argue with people and expect some form of "Victory" when done. i dig it when we can talk and you're not trying to pin something on me. when you start doing that shit - i start doing this...

That post was The Original Tree, not you. And I apologized for leaving out a vital word.

are you on your period this week or something? you normally do not whine this much

how...convenient.

Do you believe him when he said he has NO direct evidence that Mr. Trump colluded with Russia?
I don't believe anything he says, GG. What I believe is that I can't believe one way or the other with him.
Is he lying? I don't know. Is he telling the truth? I don't know.

how...convenient.

No

sigh - whatever dude.

That post was The Original Tree, not you. And I apologized for leaving out a vital word.

are you on your period this week or something? you normally do not whine this much
you normally don't "attack" this much.

seems we're both having a "strange" week.

I don't believe anything he says, GG. What I believe is that I can't believe one way or the other with him.

I feel that way about a lot of people, pretty much every elected official above the city level.

no?

If he's caught lying again, will that affect his sentence?

He has already been sentenced. If he lies here he would face new charges.

But you bring up a good point, he has a lot of motivation not to lie so he does not spend even more time in jail
That is not true at all. If he tells lies associated with any of the charges he has already been charged for, he cannot incur Double Jeopardy.

Wouldn't be double jeopardy. It would be an entirely new incident of lying to congress.
without any corroborating evidence, exactly how does one prove that? how fking stupid you are.

How do you think lying to congress is usually proven?
tell me

attempted pay back snitching, generally isn't truthful. It's more of a wishful thinking effort.

Forum List

Back