I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike Trump, but that was done TO Trump was incredibly illegal, dishonest, and actually treasonous.
Both impeachments were absurdly illegal.

Actually, not enough was done TO Trump.
Both impeachments were over legitimate issues.

The Jan 6 hearings an incredible farce, since it was just a protest, which is protected 1 amendment speech.
Um, no, the protest became illegal the second it poured into the Capitol building.

The search warrant for Mar-a-lago was totally illegal because any president can give themselves copies of any document in the world.

Nope- He lost right to have access to those documents the minute he got voted out of office.

Almost all of Congress should be imprisoned for aiding and abetting these crimes.

Wow, now you are getting crazy. But then again, you were the fucking nutjob who said we should have just let people die of Covid.

Biden is worse and Hillary wanted to nuke Iran, so would have been worse than anyone else.

Do you have a source where Hillary wanted to nuke Iran, or are you just babbling?

Obviously high prices came from Biden imposing illegal economic sanctions on Russian oil.
Oil is fungible, so all oil went up when Russian supply cut off from European markets.
High oil prices mean all goes that are transported go up in costs.

Uh, sanctions were totally legal, which is why most of the world went along with them.

Well, at the very least, she cackled gleefully at the thought of it. :dunno:

That type of laughter usually occurs when a good idea that is unacceptable is presented. She did not present it, she just responded to it in an appropriate manner.

That type of laughter usually occurs when a good idea that is unacceptable is presented. She did not present it, she just responded to it in an appropriate manner.

Right, laughing at the thought of death and destruction is "appropriate." 🤦‍♀️ It's mind-boggling to me how extreme partisans will bend over backwards to defend criminal politicians, simply because of the letter by their name.

That's not the first time Hillary has found killing something to laugh about, btw.

Right, laughing at the thought of death and destruction is "appropriate." 🤦‍♀️ It's mind-boggling to me how extreme partisans will bend over backwards to defend criminal politicians, simply because of the letter by their name.

That's not the first time Hillary has found killing something to laugh about, btw.

The world theatre of politics often has grim overtones. I've seen and heard far worse from our adversaries.

The world theatre of politics often has grim overtones. I've seen and heard far worse from our adversaries.

I don't disagree with that, but I think it's pretty sad that our standard is so low now that people are unfazed by politicians who act like the mafia...and those of us who believe leaders should be honest, decent and authentic are the old-fashioned oddballs. I'd rather not vote at all than vote for a slimy crook, but I realize i'm in the minority here lol.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty sad that our standard is so low now that people are unfazed by politicians who act like the mafia... and those of us who believe leaders should be honest, decent and authentic are the old-fashioned oddballs. I'd rather not vote at all than vote for a slimy crook, but I realize i'm in the minority here, lol.
Perhaps you weren't alive yet but I remember Nikita Krushchev taking off his shoe and pounding it on the United Nations podium as he screamed, " We will bury you ! " Of course there also was Mao who murdered 30 million of his own people to bring about the revolution. And unfortunately many, many more. History is filled with tyrants and their regimes. The U.S. is not a regime and most of our leaders understand they are not above the law and all powerful. At least that was the case until the orange blob came along.

The U.S. is not a regime and most of our leaders understand they are not above the law and all powerful. At least that was the case until the orange blob came along.

Respectfully, I disagree that most of our leaders understand they are not above the law. In fact, that is the problem, at the higher levels they really do seem to think they are above the law. And I'm not saying that about only one side... That's why I'm not a D or R, because I believe that both so-called sides are corrupt and sold out. But people still want to play the lesser-of-two-evils game, and look where that has gotten us, we are losing our country.

I know that you probably see it completely differently, and that is where leftists differ then the rest of us...you seem to put your faith in government. But at the same time you yourself acknowledged that throughout history governments have killed millions of people. I'm beginning to ramble here, and I have to get going, but just wanted to reply.

Respectfully, I disagree that most of our leaders understand they are not above the law. In fact, that is the problem, at the higher levels they really do seem to think they are above the law. And I'm not saying that about only one side... That's why I'm not a D or R, because I believe that both so-called sides are corrupt and sold out. But people still want to play the lesser-of-two-evils game, and look where that has gotten us, we are losing our country.

I know that you probably see it completely differently, and that is where leftists differ then the rest of us...you seem to put your faith in government. But at the same time you yourself acknowledged that throughout history governments have killed millions of people. I'm beginning to ramble here, and I have to get going, but just wanted to reply.
I'm also an Independent, I see problems with both political parties but at this time in history no one outdoes the republicans for corruption and lies. That's what trump has contributed to the party. More importantly I am a realist. Since I was 7, I realized the world would be a much better place if people weren't in it. Yes, our government and all it's players are a little corrupt but it's nothing compared to what is out there in the rest of the world. We're lucky, the people in our government still care more about us than themselves. If that ever changes you will know the difference, you and I will no longer have the pleasure to argue how good or bad our government is. Have a good night.

Why did you not show the whole clip?

Obviously because it wasn't the pertinent part. And also because I know people have short attention spans, and no one is going to sit through James Baker talking for more than half a minute.

Obviously because it wasn't the pertinent part. And also because I know people have short attention spans, and no one is going to sit through James Baker talking for more than half a minute.
Pertinent to your opinion, I understand.

Pertinent to your opinion, I understand.

How is it my opinion that she cackled gleefully about death and destruction? The video speaks for itself. I mean if you think I'm wrong, then please state your case.

How is it my opinion that she cackled gleefully about death and destruction? The video speaks for itself. I mean if you think I'm wrong, then please state your case.
I already did if you were paying attention to anyone else's voice you'd know that. Post 763.

I already did if you were paying attention to anyone else's voice you'd know that. Post 763.

I saw that. And I already addressed that in the next post. But you know what, this is not worth arguing about, the video speaks for itself, and most people can clearly see that it was not only inappropriate, but ghoulish, at best.

I saw that. And I already addressed that in the next post. But you know what, this is not worth arguing about, the video speaks for itself, and most people can clearly see that it was not only inappropriate, but ghoulish, at best.
You can say that about the man who brought it up but not her flabbergasted reaction to it. There are more ways to view it than just your interpretation.

She was laughing at the stupidity of Baker's Zionist shilling.
Well, because it isn't supported by the whole clip. What I heard is Baker doing what the Republican Zionists Puppets do best, want to get us into a war with another scary Islamic country. And Hillary treating it as a joke because she and Obama found a peaceful solution.

She was laughing at the stupidity of Baker's Zionist shilling.

Well, because it isn't supported by the whole clip. What I heard is Baker doing what the Republican Zionists Puppets do best, want to get us into a war with another scary Islamic country. And Hillary treating it as a joke because she and Obama found a peaceful solution.
Hillary did not suggest it, she reacted in a manner I would interpret as flabbergasted. It was a suggestion one might think of but never speak out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back