I dont get the confederate flag hysteria

Wrong, if left alone its left to multiply. Hunt it down and kill it before that happens. Like we should be doing with radical goat fuggers

Right, because that's been working so well for us....

Us? LOL

I served in the US military. You?

And here's the thing. We've been interferring the in the MIddle East since the 1950's.

How's that working out for us again?

Thanks for your service and if they'd take the gloves off it would be a different story. But the left is timid and the result is we fight wars we cannot win. By the way I'm a Navy brat, my father was USN MCPO. I know military

Muslims murder thousands of americans in the name of Allah and the Koran, but there doesnt seem to be anyone wanting to ban the Koran or Mosques?

Calling for bans on people who are violent and deranged tends to not be a survival trait. Proud Southerners aren't likely to do more than cuss at you or maybe throw a beer can.

Muslims murder thousands of americans in the name of Allah and the Koran, but there doesnt seem to be anyone wanting to ban the Koran or Mosques?

a) there is waaaay too much concern over the Confederate flag
b) there is the very real tragedy that Muslim extremists did murder thousands of Americans.
c) There are people who want to ban the Koran and Mosques- they are called anti-American extremists.

I figure the Confederate Flag represents the Democrat Party and their pro-slavery history, their Jim Crow laws, their KKK affiliations and promotions, their varied levels of racist positions of the past and present. Granted, they would like to forget their past, pin it on others but alas they will always own it. The Democratic Party is the party of racism in America, perhaps, they should change their name to, "feel" better.

So you think that everyone waving a Confederate flag is a Democrat?

It has nothing to do with the unfortunate souls who were murdered by an insane redneck. Hell, to liberals, those folks have already been forgotten. No, it's about imposing their will on the South.

Bunch of hypocritical liberal assholes. Nothing more, nothing less.

In a way you have a point. Dylan Roof didn't slaughter nine people in the name of a flag--- he slaughtered nine people because he's too fucking stupid to see through the bigoted hate bullshit he picked up dumpster-diving on the internet.

You know -- like the rest of your post here with that Muslim malarkey.

Riigghhht. Admit it asshole - you, and those mouth breathing liberals like you, are scared shitless of Muslims because, unlike Christians, they will lop your head off.

In a way you have a point. Dylan Roof didn't slaughter nine people in the name of a flag--- he slaughtered nine people because he's too fucking stupid to see through the bigoted hate bullshit he picked up dumpster-diving on the internet.

Riigghhht. Admit it asshole - you, and those mouth breathing liberals like you, are scared shitless of Muslims because, unlike Christians, they will lop your head off.

Funny you should pick this particular fabrication with which to dig yourself into your latest hole, since not more than one minute ago I just posted in another thread,

all I know is there was a Christian terrorist hanging out here, near me --- in places where I travel and shop, for five years -- apparently with the collusion of sympathetic locals. During which time, I might add, he was stockpiling a quarter-ton of dynamite and making IEDs. (Eric Rudolph)

So I'm not real impressed with this incessant "fear the Muslim" song and dance.
-- to which I might add, when I lived in Europe I hung out with (presumably) Muslims all the time, as they were the local underclass, which meant they'd know where to get food and shelter cheap, and counted these as my best friends.

I say 'presumably' because they were from Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco, though we really didn't discuss religion, since the real world outside of USMB-land isn't fucking obsessed with it.

I figure the Confederate Flag represents the Democrat Party and their pro-slavery history, their Jim Crow laws, their KKK affiliations and promotions, their varied levels of racist positions of the past and present. Granted, they would like to forget their past, pin it on others but alas they will always own it. The Democratic Party is the party of racism in America, perhaps, they should change their name to, "feel" better.

Hey, that ain't nothin'. Axe him about how the Democratic Party invented the slave trade, two hundred years before it even existed.

Lumpy's not big on the whole linear time theory. Or on facts.

Why would I be scared of 'Muslims'? No Muslim has ever attacked me. I am not even scared of Muslim extremists or radical violent Muslims- since the odds are that I will never encounter one.

I have known Muslims for over 30 years- never a problem with anyone that I knew to be Muslim.

Why are you so scared of Muslims?

Hey, that ain't nothin'. Axe him about how the Democratic Party invented the slave trade, two hundred years before it even existed.

Lumpy's not big on the whole linear time theory. Or on facts.

To Syriusly ... nope

To Pogo .. sometimes I just don't pay enough attention to your inevitable distractions on threads..:dunno:

Why would I be scared of 'Muslims'? No Muslim has ever attacked me. I am not even scared of Muslim extremists or radical violent Muslims- since the odds are that I will never encounter one.

I have known Muslims for over 30 years- never a problem with anyone that I knew to be Muslim.

Some people who ran the Boston Marathon would beg to differ with you. Then, or course, there are also the families of the people working in the World Trade Center on 9/11.

If it is unconstitutional to ban the Koran! Why isn't it the same to ban a flag?

The government cannot prevent private people or firms from displaying the Confederate flag. It can only remove the flag from government property.

Some people who ran the Boston Marathon would beg to differ with you. Then, or course, there are also the families of the people working in the World Trade Center on 9/11.

For some people, it's all about them exclusively...

Forum List

Back