I dont get the confederate flag hysteria

Muslims murder thousands of americans in the name of Allah and the Koran, but there doesnt seem to be anyone wanting to ban the Koran or Mosques?

In a way you have a point. Dylan Roof didn't slaughter nine people in the name of a flag--- he slaughtered nine people because he's too fucking stupid to see through the bigoted hate bullshit he picked up dumpster-diving on the internet.

You know -- like the rest of your post here with that Muslim malarkey.

Riigghhht. Admit it asshole - you, and those mouth breathing liberals like you, are scared shitless of Muslims because, unlike Christians, they will lop your head off.

Why would I be scared of 'Muslims'? No Muslim has ever attacked me. I am not even scared of Muslim extremists or radical violent Muslims- since the odds are that I will never encounter one.

I have known Muslims for over 30 years- never a problem with anyone that I knew to be Muslim.

Why are you so scared of Muslims?

Some people who ran the Boston Marathon would beg to differ with you. Then, or course, there are also the families of the people working in the World Trade Center on 9/11.

Again- why should I be scared of Muslims because of the actions of 2 Muslim extremists in Boston?

I have known Muslims for some 30 years and never had an issue- why should I live in fear?

Why do you live in fear?

Muslims murder thousands of americans in the name of Allah and the Koran, but there doesnt seem to be anyone wanting to ban the Koran or Mosques?

In a way you have a point. Dylan Roof didn't slaughter nine people in the name of a flag--- he slaughtered nine people because he's too fucking stupid to see through the bigoted hate bullshit he picked up dumpster-diving on the internet.

Riigghhht. Admit it asshole - you, and those mouth breathing liberals like you, are scared shitless of Muslims because, unlike Christians, they will lop your head off.

Why would I be scared of 'Muslims'? No Muslim has ever attacked me. I am not even scared of Muslim extremists or radical violent Muslims- since the odds are that I will never encounter one.

I have known Muslims for over 30 years- never a problem with anyone that I knew to be Muslim.

Some people who ran the Boston Marathon would beg to differ with you. Then, or course, there are also the families of the people working in the World Trade Center on 9/11.

Again- why should I be scared of Muslims because of the actions of 2 Muslim extremists in Boston?

I have known Muslims for some 30 years and never had an issue- why should I live in fear?

Why do you live in fear?
You confuse fear with recognition of threat-vectors and analysis of trends and prospects and motivations, and taking steps to offset and counter such potential threats.

A re-awakened and re-militarizing Islam - especially its more dogmatic and aggressive and fundamentalist militant elements - is one of the primary threat-vectors of the future.

Recognizing that and positioning ourselves to counter it well in advance of its maturation is merely common sense - a long-term survival strategy.

Why do you live in fear?
You confuse fear with recognition of threat-vectors and analysis of trends and prospects and motivations, and taking steps to offset and counter such potential threats.

A re-awakened and re-militarizing Islam - especially its more dogmatic and aggressive and fundamentalist militant elements - is one of the primary threat-vectors of the future.

Recognizing that and positioning ourselves to counter it well in advance of its maturation is merely common sense - a long-term survival strategy.

Bolshoi. You're so much in fear you're willing to circumvent the First Amendment by selectively classifying religions you don't care for into "un-religions" based on a blatatly transparent association fallacy.

That's skeeeeered.

Show us how her "muslim malarkey" isn't true?

Obviously you consider yourself a superior intellectual....dazzle us.

Otherwise it is YOUR drivel that is a "steaming pile of shit" ;)

I figure the Confederate Flag represents the Democrat Party and their pro-slavery history, their Jim Crow laws, their KKK affiliations and promotions, their varied levels of racist positions of the past and present. Granted, they would like to forget their past, pin it on others but alas they will always own it. The Democratic Party is the party of racism in America, perhaps, they should change their name to, "feel" better.
So...you do your "figuring" about 100 years in the past often?

It's not my claim, shit-for-brains. I don't need to prove the absence of a point -- SHE needs to prove the presence of one.

It's not my claim, shit-for-brains. I don't need to prove a negative.

(smile) I accept your capitulation with grace.

It's not my claim, shit-for-brains. I don't need to prove the absence of a point -- SHE needs to prove the presence of one.

You accept your own dumbfuckity. You don't prove a negative. The onus is on the asserter. It's always been that way and always will be.

Dumb shit.

Bolshoi. You're so much in fear you're willing to circumvent the First Amendment by selectively classifying religions you don't care for into "un-religions" based on a blatatly transparent association fallacy. That's skeeeeered.
Think what you like.

I know the truth of it.

There's a huge difference between being afraid of an enemy and recognizing it and contemplating ways to prevent it from damaging your own society.

Re-awakening and re-militarizing Islam - especially its more militant and radical elements - is, indeed, The Enemy.

And, if things get bad enough with Muslims in this country, we may, indeed, consider re-classifying Islam, so that it is no longer protected by the First.

When Constitutionality and Safety are at sword's point, Safety wins nearly every time.

See: suspension of Habeus Corpus by Abraham Lincoln.

See: concentration of Japanese into camps by Franklin D. Roosevelt.

See: <fill in the blank, for the future>

It doesn't take a whole lot of imagination to conjure-up a Muslim-centric filler for that blank.

It's always safer to Act Now and Apologize Later, if need be, isn't it?

Last edited:
I figure the Confederate Flag represents the Democrat Party and their pro-slavery history, their Jim Crow laws, their KKK affiliations and promotions, their varied levels of racist positions of the past and present. Granted, they would like to forget their past, pin it on others but alas they will always own it. The Democratic Party is the party of racism in America, perhaps, they should change their name to, "feel" better.
So...you do your "figuring" about 100 years in the past often?
I learn from history, you should try it sometime perhaps...:wink_2:

... and Hello, it's been a while...

Last edited:

You accept your own dumbfuckity. You don't prove a negative. The onus is on the asserter. It's always been that way and always will be.

Dumb shit.

You are an angry young man aren't you?

She has nothing to prove, Islamic extremists are actively killing the world over, even a 12 year old like you can see that.

Dumb shit.

She has nothing to prove, Islamic extremists are actively killing the world over, even a 12 year old like you can see that.

I have a short fuse for blatant stupidity.

Aside from the juvenile ad hom and a good ol' "everybody knows" fallacy, your post is naught but ipse dixit.
You lose.

Bolshoi. You're so much in fear you're willing to circumvent the First Amendment by selectively classifying religions you don't care for into "un-religions" based on a blatatly transparent association fallacy. That's skeeeeered.
Think what you like.

I know the truth of it.

There's a huge difference between being afraid of an enemy and recognizing it and contemplating ways to prevent it from damaging your own society.

Re-awakening and re-militarizing Islam - especially its more militant and radical elements - is, indeed, The Enemy.

And, if things get bad enough with Muslims in this country, we may, indeed, consider re-classifying Islam, so that it is no longer protected by the First.

When Constitutionality and Safety are at sword's point, Safety wins nearly every time.

See: suspension of Habeus Corpus by Abraham Lincoln.

See: concentration of Japanese into camps by Franklin D. Roosevelt.

See: <fill in the blank, for the future>

It doesn't take a whole lot of imagination to conjure-up a Muslim-centric filler for that blank.

It's always safer to Act Now and Apologize Later, if need be, isn't it?

If by the word "safer" you mean "less Constitutional", then yes, definitely.

Dumb shit.

Aside from the juvenile ad hom and a good ol' "everybody knows" fallacy, your post is naught but ipse dixit.
You lose.
Oh, come on, don't beat yourself up over it, we're understanding...:itsok:

Dumb shit.

You lose.

You are quite the emotional child aren't you?

You seem to be the king of ad hom tactics kid;)

Everyone does know, as do you...you just don't have an honest bone in your body...but then most libs don't.

If you had thought about it for a couple of minutes you would not have to ask the question.

Is it because flying planes into building in the name of Allah is considered cool? Did i get it right?
No, it is unconstitutional to ban religion, terrorist activity is already highly illegal.
Really? Tell that to the pizza shop owners. Might want to inform that bigot Connecticut Governor too. He's all but lining Christians up on a beach.

Dumb shit.

You lose.

You are quite the emotional child aren't you?

You seem to be the king of ad hom tactics kid;)

Everyone does know, as do you...you just don't have an honest bone in your body...but then most libs don't.

ah, I see Roo is back.
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

ad hom/argumentum ad populum failed, so what do Roo do? He goes right back to ad hom/populum, apparently expecting different results.

Forum List

Back