I dont give 2 craps about polls but... dang

And this is why you shouldn't believe polls.

U.S. Employers Added Robust 303,000 Jobs In March In Sign Of Economic Strength​

1712335356151.png

I never pay any attention to polls. For good reason. But damn! lolz RFK beating trump and biden in favorability?
:lol:
Is it favorability, such as personality or likeability? Means nothing, really. He’s a liberal, with liberal positions, and has no appeal to conservatives. He does present a real to Biden, which is why leftists are smearing him and why Biden won’t give him SS protection.

Is it favorability, such as personality or likeability? Means nothing, really. He’s a liberal, with liberal positions, and has no appeal to conservatives. He does present a real to Biden, which is why leftists are smearing him and why Biden won’t give him SS protection.

He's better than Biden.

Awww is the incestuous pedophilia supporter triggered? :itsok:

Did you hear what Bill Maher said about Trump?

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

The CARES Act, is a $2.2 trillion economic stimulus bill signed into law by President Donald Trump on March 27, 2020

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

RFK Jr. is a joke.

Did you hear what Bill Maher said about Trump?

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

The CARES Act, is a $2.2 trillion economic stimulus bill signed into law by President Donald Trump on March 27, 2020

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

RFK Jr. is a joke.
Log off FFS

Correct, you only believe the ballot harversters

They never lie

Mike Johnson has had several hearings on Hunter Biden. He was also involved in the attempted coup. But I haven't heard of one hearing Mike Johnson has held regarding ballot harvesting. That tells me your claims of ballot harvesters is a joke.

And btw, what's wrong with going around getting people to vote? Both sides do it. We just get out the vote better than you. The only two times we didn't was Gore and Hillary. Hillary thought she had Trump beat. Had she campaigned in the 5 swing states she lost, she would have won 1 of them, which is all she needed.

On paper it looks like Trump trounced Hillary but he barely beat her, in all 5 swing states. Almost impossible but he pulled it off. After 4 years of bad behavior, and an opponent who's an encumbent and better than Gore/Hillary, Trump can't win.

WE liberals will make sure of it. Abortion. Shit, we may even win Florida this time.

Mike Johnson has had several hearings on Hunter Biden. He was also involved in the attempted coup. But I haven't heard of one hearing Mike Johnson has held regarding ballot harvesting. That tells me your claims of ballot harvesters is a joke.

And btw, what's wrong with going around getting people to vote? Both sides do it. We just get out the vote better than you. The only two times we didn't was Gore and Hillary. Hillary thought she had Trump beat. Had she campaigned in the 5 swing states she lost, she would have won 1 of them, which is all she needed.

On paper it looks like Trump trounced Hillary but he barely beat her, in all 5 swing states. Almost impossible but he pulled it off. After 4 years of bad behavior, and an opponent who's an encumbent and better than Gore/Hillary, Trump can't win.

WE liberals will make sure of it. Abortion. Shit, we may even win Florida this time.
All I know is that Dims in PA got a stroke victim who could not complete a sentence into office, as well as a literal dead man.

Don't know how you kids are doing this, but hey, you own the election booths however you are doing it.

PA will definitely go to Biden with all the shenanigans that go on there

Ridiculous and blatant cheating and corruption.

Forum List

Back