"I don't like blacks because..."

Yes I did. Why are you asking about my upbringing? What does that have to do with the teacher hitting me with a book?

You reacted with violence.

I lived through Latin teachers who wore bow ties and consistently abused us verbally in class.

What did I learn?

He's the boss.

:lol:

And get A+ so the old bastard liked me.

Yes, so did my sister when a teacher grabbed her by the hair. My sister whipped her purse around and slammed her teacher upside the head with it.

We're white, by the way.

Thats not possible. I thought white people were non violent in all situations. :lol:

You reacted with violence.

I lived through Latin teachers who wore bow ties and consistently abused us verbally in class.

What did I learn?

He's the boss.

:lol:

And get A+ so the old bastard liked me.

Yes, so did my sister when a teacher grabbed her by the hair. My sister whipped her purse around and slammed her teacher upside the head with it.

We're white, by the way.

Thats not possible. I thought white people were non violent in all situations. :lol:

She was asleep, dammit. :eusa_hand:

She went on to win the "Best Sleeper in Class" award.

We're white, by the way.

Amazing how you react when you are awakened from sleep violently. You might be on to something. :lol:

Amazing how you react when you are awakened from sleep violently. You might be on to something. :lol:

Oh, yeah.

My daughter - she's white, too. ;)

Anyway, she was walking past her husband, and the fringe on her jeans tickled his elbow. His arm shot out. She had two horizontal bruises, one on each thigh. He was MORTIFIED.

You must be in the slow lane because you appear to be slow witted. Please read slowly and carefully. I know its hard for you but he.... hit ...me... on... the....arm... with.... a... book. I was up all night studying for my physics test after playing in a tournament that same night. I've never taken an aspirin let alone done any drugs. How did you miss the reason I hit him? You are really stupid. :lol:
Your teacher hit you on the arm with a book so you hit him? Seriously?! What kind of upbringing did you have anyway?

Yes I did. Why are you asking about my upbringing? What does that have to do with the teacher hitting me with a book?
Because hitting someone with a book (ffs) is a poor excuse to hitting someone back, especially a teacher. You are a very poor role model for black Americans, even worse than Obama for that matter.

I don't know how you do Netflix. But this is worth the rental.

mississippi_masala_ver2.jpg

Netflix - Unlimited TV Shows & Movies Online

Mississippi Masala (1991) - IMDb

It got rather crap reviews.

It is an amazing movie tackling racism from skin to skin. Shade to shade. It really dealt with hard issues.

BTW ever seen a seriously credited black reviewer in your lifetime?

Oh, yeah.

Anyway, she was walking past her husband, and the fringe on her jeans tickled his elbow. His arm shot out. She had two horizontal bruises, one on each thigh. He was MORTIFIED.

Betty. How serious is this? I consider this red alert time. Been there and done it.

Your teacher hit you on the arm with a book so you hit him? Seriously?! What kind of upbringing did you have anyway?

Because hitting someone with a book (ffs) is a poor excuse to hitting someone back, especially a teacher. You are a very poor role model for black Americans, even worse than Obama for that matter.
Why do you believe it was a poor excuse?

Oh, yeah.

Betty. How serious is this? I consider this red alert time. Been there and done it.

He was asleep. He has never raised an unkind hand nor his voice, nor uttered a cross word in her general direction. He's third generation swan (they mate for life.) His parents and grandparents set excellent, loving examples. :)

Why do you believe it was a poor excuse?
You'll have to do a lot better than "he hit me with a book.

Oh, yeah.

He was asleep. He has never raised an unkind hand nor his voice, nor uttered a cross word in her general direction. He's third generation swan (they mate for life.) His parents and grandparents set excellent, loving examples. :)

Why do you think it happened then.

He sounds like an awesome husband. Was it just a bad moment?

Last edited:
You'll have to do a lot better than "he hit me with a book.

I'll have to do better for who?

Do you punch everyone who sleeps next to you and might wake you up? You must be a real ladies man. :lol:
And if you're gay, that could get you into a lot of trouble. :rofl:

The teacher was not sleeping next to me. I only punch people that behave violently towards me. You seem fascinated with this black guys sex life. Are you some kind of internet pervert? :lol:

Last edited:
You must be in the slow lane because you appear to be slow witted. Please read slowly and carefully. I know its hard for you but he.... hit ...me... on... the....arm... with.... a... book. I was up all night studying for my physics test after playing in a tournament that same night. I've never taken an aspirin let alone done any drugs. How did you miss the reason I hit him? You are really stupid. :lol:

Yes I did.

You're full of shit, of course.

Forum List

Back