"I don't like blacks because..."

I am not so sure it is a matter of "not liking Blacks" as it is a matter of being afraid of Blacks...I fear no humans...
You've made a valid point. Because being afraid of someone, or being afraid of a particular category of people, is cause to dislike them. And many Whites are afraid of Blacks specifically because many Blacks do in fact manifest volatile temperaments and an exaggerated tendency for violence. That fact, alone, accounts in large measure for why many (most?) Whites tend to avoid all but the most superficial contact with Blacks.

I am not so sure it is a matter of "not liking Blacks" as it is a matter of being afraid of Blacks...I fear no humans...
You've made a valid point. Because being afraid of someone, or being afraid of a particular category of people, is cause to dislike them. And many Whites are afraid of Blacks specifically because many Blacks do in fact manifest volatile temperaments and an exaggerated tendency for violence. That fact, alone, accounts in large measure for why many (most?) Whites tend to avoid all but the most superficial contact with Blacks.

Once I learned to smile and ask people how they were doing it was amazing to me how talkative and friendly most white people were. :lol:

Once I learned to smile and ask people how they were doing it was amazing to me how talkative and friendly most white people were. :lol:
Didn't you punch a teacher?

Everybody should join the military. Nothing like everybody turning green to draw us together. :D

Didn't you punch a teacher?

Yes.

Everybody should join the military. Nothing like everybody turning green to draw us together. :D

Yes that did help me get over the hump. First time I dated a white girl was in the military and I had a friend from Louisianna of all places that was white.

[youtube]uy1qmf-SFQA[/youtube]

Yes that did help me get over the hump. First time I dated a white girl was in the military and I had a friend from Louisianna of all places that was white.

I had friends from everywhere. It was AMAZING going from "You're gonna have to drive 30 miles to see somebody that's not Skandahoovian" to "Oh look; this must be the UN."

Thanks for showing us that somebody was fighting like a mad man to stop them.

:thup:

entitled attitude that our slave descendants have.

What the hell does that mean? Are you kidding me?

I'm hispanic. Do you think I feel 'entitled' too? Do you think I'm going to wake up early tomorrow to mow a couple of lawns and then go pick up my welfare check?

Ayup, I would guess that is her assumption. Slave descendants had an "entitled attitude"?

That must be what they're preaching on Faux News, because from "real" history, it is obvious to see that most of them were mistreated and taken advantage of. Maybe that is how racist people sooth their conscience, by telling themselves that slaves had an entitlement attitude!:eusa_hand:

Another example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uIsUYCsqWJM]Guy punches female clerk over $1.41 cigar. - YouTube[/ame]

Another example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uIsUYCsqWJM]Guy punches female clerk over $1.41 cigar. - YouTube[/ame]

Geez, it's not like there aren't any whites that aren't scary! That wouldn't make sense for people to start hating/disling whites because of a few bad apples.

Column-Use-terrorist-label-carefully-MP1IUT22-x-large.jpg
poplawski.gif
terror1.jpg

Geez, it's not like there aren't any whites that aren't scary! That wouldn't make sense for people to start hating/disling whites because of a few bad apples.
Sure there are bad white people, it's just that there alot more bad black people

Another example:

The issue is violence related to minor, often racial encounters, which in no way compare with what Timothy McVeigh or those other two White psychos did.

The issue is the tendency of many Blacks toward belligerence and spontaneous violence, which in large measure accounts for the high percentage of Blacks in the national prison census and the rate of street violence and homicides in Black neighborhoods.

I don't like blacks because they're too slimming. Oh wait this is a racist thread. Sorry I got confused.:redface:

Midgets... Kind of creep me out... ;)

Except for Peter Dinklage, he's cool...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcSSjgu9wFs]Austin Powers - Mini-Me gets owned - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back