I Don't Think Anyone Would/Could Disagree On This One!

COMMON SENSE ALERT... 2:37 minutes of the absolute TRUTH!!!

I agree 100%. The oligarchy is why third parties never get any traction. Even the third most popular party in the states, the Libertarians, only received 3.27% of the popular vote in 2016, gaining absolutely no electoral votes.

I agree 100%. The oligarchy is why third parties never get any traction. Even the third most popular party in the states, the Libertarians, only received 3.27% of the popular vote in 2016, gaining absolutely no electoral votes.

Except that Reich is a full fledged member of the oligarchy.

Might as well have a Jack Daniel's drunk tell me how shitty a whiskey that Jim Beam is.

Might as well have a Jack Daniel's drunk tell me how shitty a whiskey that Jim Beam is.

Oh my god, Reich supports the Democratic Party. What a way to stop the oligarchy; by supporting the oligarchy.

Here is a rare moment of truth from a lying democrat

He gave this speech at the university of Berkley with no video of the event, so he probably felt it safe to be truthful.

He gave this speech about health care right before Obama shoved Obamacare down our throats with all its associated lies.

As Reich says, the government will be spending far less on YOUR health care, innovation will become negligible, and you will probably not live as long as your parents.

Oh my god, Reich supports the Democratic Party. What a way to stop the oligarchy; by supporting the oligarchy.

Bingo.

The dude is full of shit. We don't call humans illegal aliens, the law does.

Thing being that his message is mostly true....You just couldn't possibly find a more sanctimonious and less credible creep trying to sell it.

There's little that burns my ass more than a committed statist trying to pass himself off as a quasi-libertarian.

Thing being that his message is mostly true....You just couldn't possibly find a more sanctimonious and less credible creep trying to sell it.

There's little that burns my ass more than a committed statist trying to pass himself off as a quasi-libertarian.

Most all of his talking points are straight out of the left. He wants government control of everything. Screw him.

Most all of his talking points are straight out of the left. He wants government control of everything. Screw him.

I get that....The oligarchy is the problem (the truth part), and the only solution is to give more power to the people who make the oligarchy possible (the part that make the Mr. Hyde in me want to shoot him where he stands).

If he's truly against the oligarchy, he's an unwitting Trump supporter. Trump is disliked by Democrats and Republicans alike. That's because he's slowly but surely euthanizing their giant cash cow.

Forum List

Back