I don't understand Donald Trump

I don't understand Donald Trump and why he wanted to meet Taliban and then cancelled. He is putting us Americans in danger. I'm not voting for him next year.

"I don't understand"...

Watch out, this is how the mental illness known as TDS starts.
Right anything but blind cult worship is TDS in your sheep brain.

And to you anyone who voted for Trump is a racist and an idiot. We deal only in absolutes these days.
You don't know Bupkis

I don't understand Donald Trump and why he wanted to meet Taliban and then cancelled. He is putting us Americans in danger. I'm not voting for him next year.

"I don't understand"...

And to you anyone who voted for Trump is a racist and an idiot. We deal only in absolutes these days.
I don’t think that, but if you still are a supporter you are likely both. You’re assured to be an idiot if not a racist though. My god it doesn’t get dumber than still liking Trump.

I read through some of your previous posts, and you seem to be a good rational Christian person, albeit a little sensitive. At this point, what should Trump do? Staying in Afghanistan without having a clearly defined path to complete victory seems pointless.

Even if we If we stayed there and bombed the living crap out of Taliban targets, are they going to just give up? The Russians tried that, even running over them with tanks. On the other hand, Trump campaigned on the promise that he would get us out of there. I disagree with him negotiating with the Taliban, because they cannot be trusted. But what can we do?

Between you and I, I'll let you in on a little secret: The Democrats have absolutely no plan for dealing with this. Voting for any Democrat is going to ensure that we'll be there for at least another generation.

So what would you do if you were in his position?

"I don't understand"...

I don’t think that, but if you still are a supporter you are likely both. You’re assured to be an idiot if not a racist though. My god it doesn’t get dumber than still liking Trump.

Case in Point. Thank you.

Donald Trump is an empty suit.
I wonder what good qualities of trump republicans would wish for their children,,,besides his wealth? His grabbing of women's privates ,,his 3 marriages, his cheating on them all,his screwing those working for him,his hate for brown people,his trump tower scheme ,his bullying ???? Just curious

You probably don't understand him because you have never met him, never spoke to him and aren't part of his inner presidential circle. Now clean up your moms' basement and take a bath.

The Taliban hit both world trade Center and what makes you think that they won't come after us again
Maybe even the RNC building............in session?
Inappropriate.

Not when it comes to people like Edward. He truly believes it. As ex military you must be abashed to share so many of his idiotic views.
What idiotic views ? That I'm an American way before being a Jew ,,,that I think Trump is the worst thing to happen to America since Nixen ,,,?? Is that's what's troubling you bunky?

Hell, I thought he was going to meet with them then bury them under the shrubbery???

The Taliban hit both world trade Center and what makes you think that they won't come after us again
Maybe even the RNC building............in session?
Inappropriate.

Not when it comes to people like Edward. He truly believes it. As ex military you must be abashed to share so many of his idiotic views.
What idiotic views ? That I'm an American way before being a Jew ,,,that I think Trump is the worst thing to happen to America since Nixen ,,,?? Is that's what's troubling you bunky?

Who is Nixen? You’re a traitor. You’re not an American. You bash Israel and you bash the President. We are a Republic and elections have consequences.

"I don't understand"...

Nah, my explanation is pretty clear lol

"I don't understand"...

Pretty clear you're a lying traitor.

"I don't understand"...

Yes the vilification of those who have opposing political views than you. I understand. As an American that is your right. Just don’t be a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back