I don't understand Donald Trump

Inappropriate.

Not when it comes to people like Edward. He truly believes it. As ex military you must be abashed to share so many of his idiotic views.
What idiotic views ? That I'm an American way before being a Jew ,,,that I think Trump is the worst thing to happen to America since Nixen ,,,?? Is that's what's troubling you bunky?

Who is Nixen? You’re a traitor. You’re not an American. You bash Israel and you bash the President. We are a Republic and elections have consequences.
And you've never been more right ,you and milquest

Who is Nixen?
Just another AH republican who lied his ass off

I don't understand Donald Trump and why he wanted to meet Taliban and then cancelled. He is putting us Americans in danger. I'm not voting for him next year.
He wanted to meet with them so in his next rally he could make up some shit and get a great big Trump Trump Trump Trump... just like NK.
Or maybe he was going to tell them he’s coming for them. Just saying, mine’s as good as yours

Not when it comes to people like Edward. He truly believes it. As ex military you must be abashed to share so many of his idiotic views.
What idiotic views ? That I'm an American way before being a Jew ,,,that I think Trump is the worst thing to happen to America since Nixen ,,,?? Is that's what's troubling you bunky?

Who is Nixen? You’re a traitor. You’re not an American. You bash Israel and you bash the President. We are a Republic and elections have consequences.
And you've never been more right ,you and milquest

Who is Nixen?
Just another AH republican who lied his ass off
Yes, he was a leftist disguised

I don't understand why Harry Truman refused to meet with the defeated Japanese who were trying to negotiate surrender terms before he nuked two freaking cities. I guess we will have to trust the current President's judgment.
LOL you're going to trust this morons judgement?? Really?
Sure, who else would you trust?
Not sure but this dummy trump would be last
Well 63 million told you to fk off

Liberals desperately need to see impeachment happen, if for nothing more than to soothe their own hurt feelings. It's hard not to feel bad for them now, as they realize that it’s just not going to happen.

I don't understand Donald Trump and why he wanted to meet Taliban and then cancelled. He is putting us Americans in danger. I'm not voting for him next year.
He wanted to meet with them so in his next rally he could make up some shit and get a great big Trump Trump Trump Trump... just like NK.

To the list you go. You should know better. No warning. Right to it. If you want off toe the mark.

I don't understand why Harry Truman refused to meet with the defeated Japanese who were trying to negotiate surrender terms before he nuked two freaking cities. I guess we will have to trust the current President's judgment.
More told you you voted for an AH

You lost, we get you’re a sore loser who can’t honor the results. I put up with obammy you can now put up with trump. I fking don’t care about your whiney ass

Liberals desperately need to see impeachment happen, if for nothing more than to soothe their own hurt feelings. It's hard not to feel bad for them now, as they realize that it’s just not going to happen.
Dems just want the truth Something Trump is hiding from Why else would he be afraid for others testifying under oath?

Dems just want the truth Something Trump is hiding from Why else would he be afraid for others testifying under oath?
They haven’t accepted what they asked for and got. Hmm more can’t accept the results! Fk go figure whiney ass

he's afraid of WASTING HIS TIME!

You lost, we get you’re a sore loser who can’t honor the results. I put up with obammy you can now put up with trump. I fking don’t care about your whiney ass
You might not have liked all that Obama represented BUT he wasn't a complete ah like Trump a bully a shit for brains

Instead of a few rounds of golf?

You might not have liked all that Obama represented BUT he wasn't a complete ah like Trump a bully a shit for brains
That’s your opinion, and you’re telling me I’m not allowed to have one. Too funny

Instead of a few rounds of golf?
Obammy? You seen him on the links eh?

i compare the battle against Trump to every epic movie that you’ve ever seen, from Star Wars to The Lord of the Rings. This is the moment where we’re going to win or lose everything

it’s not enough to remind America how bad Donald Trump is, it’s just not going to do it

You’ve got to give people something to be for, it cannot be who we are against.

I hope Trump knows what he is doing
I hope he doesn't. I hope he is every bit the clueless, blundering blowhard he seems. Because at least a clueless, blundering blowhard can have good intentions. They can recognize that they've been wrong and correct their mistakes.

Forum List

Back