I don't understand Donald Trump

I don't understand Donald Trump and why he wanted to meet Taliban and then cancelled. He is putting us Americans in danger. I'm not voting for him next year.

"I don't understand"...

Watch out, this is how the mental illness known as TDS starts.
Right anything but blind cult worship is TDS in your sheep brain.

And to you anyone who voted for Trump is a racist and an idiot. We deal only in absolutes these days.
I don’t think that, but if you still are a supporter you are likely both. You’re assured to be an idiot if not a racist though. My god it doesn’t get dumber than still liking Trump.

List warning. Fully issued. Enough is enough!

I don't understand Donald Trump and why he wanted to meet Taliban and then cancelled. He is putting us Americans in danger. I'm not voting for him next year.
He cancelled it because they launched a major attack against American forces.

Because I don't want people upset at me. I'm sorry to Donald Trump supports

Right anything but blind cult worship is TDS in your sheep brain.

And to you anyone who voted for Trump is a racist and an idiot. We deal only in absolutes these days.
I don’t think that, but if you still are a supporter you are likely both. You’re assured to be an idiot if not a racist though. My god it doesn’t get dumber than still liking Trump.

Case in Point. Thank you.
Nah, my explanation is pretty clear lol

Yes the vilification of those who have opposing political views than you. I understand. As an American that is your right. Just don’t be a hypocrite.
I definitely don’t think most independent conservatives are dumb or racist. Some certainly are. The biggest group is most republicans specifically.

How did he put you in trouble drama queen?

This board is over run by simplistic thinking, kill, bomb, imprison or make a new law banning anything you don't like. that some how does not live up too life liberty & the pursuit of happiness.

I don't understand why Harry Truman refused to meet with the defeated Japanese who were trying to negotiate surrender terms before he nuked two freaking cities. I guess we will have to trust the current President's judgment.

The Taliban hit both world trade Center and what makes you think that they won't come after us again
Maybe even the RNC building............in session?
Inappropriate.

Not when it comes to people like Edward. He truly believes it. As ex military you must be abashed to share so many of his idiotic views.
What idiotic views ? That I'm an American way before being a Jew ,,,that I think Trump is the worst thing to happen to America since Nixen ,,,?? Is that's what's troubling you bunky?

Who is Nixen? You’re a traitor. You’re not an American. You bash Israel and you bash the President. We are a Republic and elections have consequences.
And you've never been more right ,you and milquest

I don't understand why Harry Truman refused to meet with the defeated Japanese who were trying to negotiate surrender terms before he nuked two freaking cities. I guess we will have to trust the current President's judgment.
LOL you're going to trust this morons judgement?? Really?

Sure, who else would you trust?

He wanted to meet with them so in his next rally he could make up some shit and get a great big Trump Trump Trump Trump... just like NK.

Case in Point. Thank you.
Nah, my explanation is pretty clear lol

Yes the vilification of those who have opposing political views than you. I understand. As an American that is your right. Just don’t be a hypocrite.
I definitely don’t think most independent conservatives are dumb or racist. Some certainly are. The biggest group is most republicans specifically.
"Independent conservative" meaning one who hates Trump as much as you, right?

There is no arguing with left wing morons who rioted and burned cars and smashed windows during the President's last inauguration.

Maybe even the RNC building............in session?
Inappropriate.

Not when it comes to people like Edward. He truly believes it. As ex military you must be abashed to share so many of his idiotic views.
What idiotic views ? That I'm an American way before being a Jew ,,,that I think Trump is the worst thing to happen to America since Nixen ,,,?? Is that's what's troubling you bunky?

Who is Nixen? You’re a traitor. You’re not an American. You bash Israel and you bash the President. We are a Republic and elections have consequences.
And you've never been more right ,you and milquest

Who is Nixen?

Forum List

Back