I dont understand how someone becomes gay?

Why do you defend fags molesting children?

I don't defend anyone molesting children wise ass. I had career busting people who did. They were always the heteros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't defend anyone molesting children wise ass. I had career busting people who did. They were always the heteros

Sure they were. What ever you say.

I investigated child abuse and neglect for 26 fucking years. I placed some kids in foster care and adoptive homes where the parent or parents were GAY and I did so with confidence. They were kids that were mistreated by their STRAIGHT parents Never any problems. I am proud of what I did. Do not dare insinuate that I am a liar

In addition , many states were allowing gay people to adopt long before any allowed marriage for them. Gay people also have their own kids. There are a couple of million kids in the care of gay people right now. Where are all of the horror stories about kids being molested at the hands of their gay parent??

If there were genuine problems with gay parenting, this sort of shit would not be necessary

Did NOM Hire Someone to Unsuccessfully Find ‘Victims’ of Gay Parents? | Right Wing Watch

The most explosive revelation in the document is NOM’s explicit plan to drive a wedge between the gay community and blacks and Latinos. But another part of their effort to recruit “hearts and minds” to the anti-marriage cause is also startling. Not only did NOM propose to document anti-gay “victims” of gay rights with emotional videos– a plan they implemented with a set of glossy films in upstate New York, for instance – they proposed to hire a staff member at $50,000 a year “to identify children of gay parents willing to speak on camera”:

Last edited:

I investigated child abuse and neglect for 26 fucking years. I placed some kids in foster care and adoptive homes where the parent or parents were GAY and I did so with confidence. They were kids that were mistreated by their STRAIGHT parents Never any problems. I am proud of what I did. Do not dare insinuate that I am a liar

In addition , many states were allowing gay people to adopt long before any allowed marriage for them. Gay people also have their own kids. There are a couple of million kids in the care of gay people right now. Where are all of the horror stories about kids being molested at the hands of their gay parent??

If there were genuine problems with gay parenting, this sort of shit would not be necessary

Did NOM Hire Someone to Unsuccessfully Find ‘Victims’ of Gay Parents? | Right Wing Watch

The most explosive revelation in the document is NOM’s explicit plan to drive a wedge between the gay community and blacks and Latinos. But another part of their effort to recruit “hearts and minds” to the anti-marriage cause is also startling. Not only did NOM propose to document anti-gay “victims” of gay rights with emotional videos– a plan they implemented with a set of glossy films in upstate New York, for instance – they proposed to hire a staff member at $50,000 a year “to identify children of gay parents willing to speak on camera”:
Yeah we have a huge problem in Oregon with deviants who work within the system to place vulnerable children with their perverted faggot friends too.

"
  • A brother and sister abandoned by their mother and left in the care of an unrelated man, who she met while trafficking in sex overseas. The man often relied on active drug users to watch the kids, and his employee may have sexually assaulted one of the children. Police called Child Protection Services to alert them that the man did business with drug users and sex workers, who lived in the home. But the children weren't removed for another year, following a traffic stop. Officers found a woman holding one of the kids, as well as methamphetamine."
Children left in unsafe homes by Oregon social workers nearly half the time, report says

Yeah we have a huge problem in Oregon with deviants who work within the system to place vulnerable children with their perverted faggot friends too.

Yeah I don't think accusing a member of being a pedophile enabler is exactly a classy thing to do, and might actually be against forum rules.

"
  • A brother and sister abandoned by their mother and left in the care of an unrelated man, who she met while trafficking in sex overseas. The man often relied on active drug users to watch the kids, and his employee may have sexually assaulted one of the children. Police called Child Protection Services to alert them that the man did business with drug users and sex workers, who lived in the home. But the children weren't removed for another year, following a traffic stop. Officers found a woman holding one of the kids, as well as methamphetamine."
Children left in unsafe homes by Oregon social workers nearly half the time, report says
That is just fucking brilliant!! You post an article about an agency that is obviously in crisis and incompetent and try to use that to say that gays should not have kids. What the fuck is wrong with you?>

Genetic(.) On top of these observations, studies in molecular genetics have shown that Xq28, a region located at the tip of the X chromosome, is involved in both the expression of anxiety and male androphilia. This work suggests that common genetic factors may underlie the expression of both. Twin studies additionally point to genetic explanations as the underlying force for same-sex partner preference in men and neuroticism, a personality trait that is comparable to anxiety.
"point to" and "may" are not statements of fact.

Just sos you know.

Still more evidence being heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual are genetic than "Mommy was mean to me" or "No man in their lives".
No, not really.
Yes, Childhood Sexual Abuse Often Does Contribute to Homosexuality | The Stream

"What do Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, George Takei and Milo Yiannopoulos have in common? They are all out and proud gay men, and they were all sexually abused as underage minors. Sadly, this is an extremely common occurrence, as there is frequently a connection between childhood sexual abuse and adult homosexuality."

" a 2009 report prepared for a bisexual health summit revealed that 74 percent of bisexuals had been sexually abused as children."

"“Information extracted from 13,000 face-to-face interviews clearly showed those with same-sexual or bisexual orientation were more likely to have experienced negative events in childhood, Associate Prof Elisabeth Wells said yesterday. People who had experienced sexual abuse as children were three times more likely to identity themselves as homosexual or bisexual than those who had not experienced abuse, she said. Also, the more adverse events someone experienced in childhood, the more likely they were to belong to one of the ‘non-exclusively heterosexual” groups. Associations between adverse events and sexuality group were found for sexual assault, rape, violence to the child and for witnessing violence in the home. "Does Abuse Contribute to the Development of 'Gay'/Same Sex Attraction? » BarbWire.com
Gamblin' With a NAMBLAn

Pedophiles will use that as proof that they help a boy discover his sexual preference. "Adult supervision of the learning process."

I like that guy Matt Barber - he's got a head on his shoulders

"

Gay couple accused of molesting two of their 9 adopted children withdraw guilty plea and decide to go on trial to fight allegations | Daily Mail Online

Gay couple accused of sexually abusing adopted Russian boy for years

Gay Conn. couple accused of rape face trial

That's only the tip of the iceberg. Most of these cases are suppressed news, particularly in areas where the Gay Mafia is storngest

Not just Oregon ... California --- the Queer capital of the world in particularly Hollywood Hollywood Pedophiles

Genetic(.) On top of these observations, studies in molecular genetics have shown that Xq28, a region located at the tip of the X chromosome, is involved in both the expression of anxiety and male androphilia. This work suggests that common genetic factors may underlie the expression of both. Twin studies additionally point to genetic explanations as the underlying force for same-sex partner preference in men and neuroticism, a personality trait that is comparable to anxiety.

Just sos you know.

Still more evidence being heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual are genetic than "Mommy was mean to me" or "No man in their lives".
No, not really.

"What do Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, George Takei and Milo Yiannopoulos have in common? They are all out and proud gay men, and they were all sexually abused as underage minors. Sadly, this is an extremely common occurrence, as there is frequently a connection between childhood sexual abuse and adult homosexuality."

" a 2009 report prepared for a bisexual health summit revealed that 74 percent of bisexuals had been sexually abused as children."

"“Information extracted from 13,000 face-to-face interviews clearly showed those with same-sexual or bisexual orientation were more likely to have experienced negative events in childhood, Associate Prof Elisabeth Wells said yesterday. People who had experienced sexual abuse as children were three times more likely to identity themselves as homosexual or bisexual than those who had not experienced abuse, she said. Also, the more adverse events someone experienced in childhood, the more likely they were to belong to one of the ‘non-exclusively heterosexual” groups. Associations between adverse events and sexuality group were found for sexual assault, rape, violence to the child and for witnessing violence in the home. "Does Abuse Contribute to the Development of 'Gay'/Same Sex Attraction? » BarbWire.com
Gamblin' With a NAMBLAn

Pedophiles will use that as proof that they help a boy discover his sexual preference. "Adult supervision of the learning process."
What is this incoherent equine excrement? You don't even provide a link. NAMBLA is for all practical purposes defunct . Gay advocates have long since distanced themselves from those perverts. You have no idea what the fuck you're drooling on yourself over.

Just sos you know.

No, not really.

Gamblin' With a NAMBLAn

What is this incoherent equine excrement? You don't even provide a link. NAMBLA is for all practical purposes defunct . Gay advocates have long since distanced themselves from those perverts. You have no idea what the fuck you're drooling on yourself over.
Yet they celebrate Milk, a Gay pedophile.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women.

In a similar fashion, gay people have often been portrayed as a threat to children. Back in 1977, when Anita Bryant campaigned successfully to repeal a Dade County (FL) ordinance prohibiting anti-gay discrimination, she named her organization "Save Our Children," and warned that "a particularly deviant-minded [gay] teacher could sexually molest children" (Bryant, 1977, p. 114). [Bibliographic references are on a different web page]

The number of Americans who believe the myth that gay people are child molesters has declined substantially. 1

By contrast, in a 1999 national poll, the belief that most gay men are likely to molest or abuse children was endorsed by only 19% of heterosexual men and 10% of heterosexual women. Even fewer – 9% of men and 6% of women – regarded most lesbians as child molesters.

For every case that bigots can come up with documenting sexual abuse by gay caregiver. I can come up with ten case where the perpetrator is a straight male.

Forum List

Back