I feel bad for Monica

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
How would you like to never be able to live down the stupid affair you had when you were 22?

... while the sexual predator Bill Clinton is feted as one of the best leaders this country has ever had.

Clinton continues to be the symbol of those who claim to care about women, rape victims, sexual harassment victims, etc., but who don't care nearly as much about vulnerable women as they want the world to believe.

She was a kid, a starry-eyed kid who was in way over her head. She was crushed by the worldwide media and the intense scrutiny and the publicity and the character assassination and it pretty much wrecked her life. She has zero blame in this and is owed far more than an apology.

Yes, he was a good leader in many ways but was way wrong with Monica. His entire pattern to the end of Monica's infatuation with him was one of sexual predation.

Monica's history of emotional predation and narcissism was also well documented.

I hope they both have learned life lessons.

She engaged in sexual activity with a man she knew was married. I don't care that he was POTUS. I wouldn't care if he was the Son of God. Adultery is never an acceptable act and it has damaged the lives of two women.... the one who committed adultery and the one who refused to walk away from the husband who committed the adultery.

Yes, he was a good leader in many ways but was way wrong with Monica. His entire pattern to the end of Monica's infatuation with him was one of sexual predation.

Monica's history of emotional predation and narcissism was also well documented.

He didn't learn shit except that he was charming enough to wiggle his way out of the mess.

Clinton really is a scumbag, and lest we forget he was impeached for perjuring himself about previous sexual abuse. And now look at him, he's some darling elder statesman with an "Aw shucks, Ma'am" schtick that people just lap up.

It's a sick celebrity culture in today's world. Really unsettling.

He didn't learn shit except that he was charming enough to wiggle his way out of the mess.

Clinton really is a scumbag, and lest we forget he was impeached for perjuring himself about previous sexual abuse. And now look at him, he's some darling elder statesman with an "Aw shucks, Ma'am" schtick that people just lap up.

Yup, perhaps to you, but Americans overwhelmingly like the Clintons.

That's a statement of how fucked we are. It has no reflection on the Clintons themselves.

I feel sorry for her too.
She was very young and Clinton probably fed her a line that he would eventually leave Hillary and he'd be free to be with her.

She says the affair has kept her from getting a successful job, although there is a rumor out there that Barbara Walters thought about having Monica replace her on The View.

The Clinton White House hired a staffer to work in the Oval Office knowing "her history of emotional predation and narcissism"?

0618-HILLARY-READY-sized.jpg_full_380.jpg

I feel bad for her too but she does need to take responsibility for her own actions and I haven't seen her doing this.

And, there's really no reason for her not to move on. She just needs to decide what will define her and, IMO, women are fools if they let men do that for them.

Does she not have any other talent? Ability? Education?

Look at it from the man's pov.

He also paid a price but he used his own abilities to move on. She needs to learn from that and do the same for herself. Going national now, all these years later, is only going to hurt her own future.

I feel sorry for her too.
She was very young and Clinton probably fed her a line that he would eventually leave Hillary and he'd be free to be with her.

She says the affair has kept her from getting a successful job, although there is a rumor out there that Barbara Walters thought about having Monica replace her on The View.

If she's smart, she will parlay this publicity into a job/career but she hasn't been smart so far.

Men don't leave their wives for their mistresses. They just don't. And the more successful they are, the less likely they are to leave their wives.

Look at how many men in congress have been caught in affairs, shrugged it off and gone right on with their careers. Men don't suffer for their infidelities the way women do. That's just fact and women would do well to consider that before they decide to sleep their way to the top.

That's a statement of how fucked we are. It has no reflection on the Clintons themselves.

Calm down, no one is mad at you.

The Clinton White House hired a staffer to work in the Oval Office knowing "her history of emotional predation and narcissism"?

If you are unaware of her behavior before getting to the WH, better look it up.

Timeline

1991: She then attended Beverly Hills High School, but for her senior year transferred to, and graduated from, Bel Air Prep (later known as Pacific Hills School) in 1991.

1992: In 1992, she began a five-year affair with Andy Bleiler, her married former high school drama instructor.

1998: On January 26, 1998, Clinton stated, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" in a nationally televised White House news conference.

2003: Lewinsky was the host of the reality television dating program, Mr. Personality, on Fox Television Network in 2003, where she advised young women contestants who were picking men hidden by masks.

monica lewinsky's history - Bing

That's pretty much my point. Monica has supposedly had trouble finding employment commensurate with her education because of the semen stain heard around the world, but people "like" the duplicitous, exploitative, and possibly criminal Clintons.

Maybe the Clinton White House hired Hannibal Lecter as chef too.

So, you're saying the Clinton White House was fully aware of her troubled past and hired her anyway, letting her have full access to the President and other high ranking government officials.

That's what you're saying, correct?

The White House knew -- and hired her anyway, or because of her troubled past?

The R is just screwing her all over again but its backfiring because it wasn't Hilary who did it but it IS Hilary who may be running for prez.

Not only that, people care about their own bottom line and our economy, jobs, housing, etc are better under a Dem prez than they ever are under the Rs.

When it comes time to vote, that's what people will think about.

How would you like to never be able to live down the stupid affair you had when you were 22?

... while the sexual predator Bill Clinton is feted as one of the best leaders this country has ever had.

Clinton continues to be the symbol of those who claim to care about women, rape victims, sexual harassment victims, etc., but who don't care nearly as much about vulnerable women as they want the world to believe.

I would have if she had not said she was taken advantage of. He wasn't the first married man she had an affair with, and I doubt he was the last. And Clinton never forced anyone so I would stay away from the predator label. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Forum List

Back