I Feel Sympathy For Bill Clinton

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Hear me out. It’s not a lot of sympathy but I do have sympathy for him.

I’ve been watching the Scandolous series and reading articles about The Clinton Administration, and one recurrent theme keeps coming up.

Hillary Clinton!

Linda Tripp even said it that nearly every scandal that hit that White House and all The Scandals In Arkansas were Hillary Clinton’s doing.

Bill could not divorce her. He had to have a full time staff to keep her out of trouble. She also hated sex, and according to rumors was actually a lesbian and had an open marriage with Bill because of it.

She was constantly scheming corrupt schemes to leverage power for profit and there was no limit to the depths she’d sink to to gain power and then convert it to cash.

Bill’s weakness was women and trying to keep his wife from torpedoing his political career. Granted he was not entirely innocent because Hillary’s Scheming did net him benefits at times, but The Risk was never worth The Dividend.

She would have been nothing without him. He, however, could have been president without her and maybe even a better man but that ship sailed back in Arkansas when he was elected as Governor.

Her M.O. and all I know about her fits with this narrative. This woman is like a Bizarro Midas and she corrupts everything and everyone she touches.

So yah, I feel a little bad for Bill Clinton because without Hillary’s Corrupt dealings no Investigations in To White Water Happen, or Trial Gate or FBI File Gate and Bill doesn’t have all these affairs because of a sexless, loveless marriage.

Last edited:

I’ve been watching the Scandolous series and reading articles about The Clinton Administration, and one recurrent theme keeps coming up.

Hillary Clinton!

Linda Tripp even said it that nearly every scandal that hit that White House and all The Scandals In Arkansas were Hillary Clinton’s doing.

Bill could not divorce her. He had to have a full time staff to keep her out of trouble. She also hated sex, and according to rumors was actually a lesbian and had an open marriage with Bill because of it.

She was constantly scheming corrupt schemes to leverage power for profit and there was no limit to the depths she’d sink to to gain power and then convert it to cash.

Bill’s weakness was women and trying to keep his wife from torpedoing his political career. Granted he was not entirely innocent because Hillary’s Scheming did net him benefits at times, but The Risk was never worth The Dividend.

He could have been president without her and maybe even a better man but that ship sailed back in Arkansas when he was elected as Governor.

Her M.O. and all I know about her fits with this narrative. This woman is like a Bizarro Midas and she corrupts everything and everyone she touches.

So yah, I feel a little bad for Bill Clinton because without Hillary’s Corrupt dealings no Investigations in To White Water Happen, or Trial Gate or FBI File Gate and Bill doesn’t have all these affairs because of a sexless, loveless marriage.

Scandalous? Just another one of fox's "I hate Hillary" rants.

Hatred is your venue, facts are mine.

This is a very well done documentary. Try not to let your fanatical religion get in the way of your actually learning something

Also, I feel sympathy for Monica who was a young Starstruck Intern who was in Love with Bill and would do anything for him.

But never mind any of that. We can’t let your fanaticism take a break and have an intellectual discussion, can we?

Hillary Clinton!

He could have been president without her and maybe even a better man but that ship sailed back in Arkansas when he was elected as Governor.

This is a very well done documentary. Try not to let your fanatical religion get in the way of your actually learning something

Also, I feel sympathy for Monica who was a young Starstruck Intern who was in Love with Bill and would do anything for him.

But never mind any of that. We can’t let your fanaticism take a break and have an intellectual discussion, can we?

Hillary Clinton!

Sure, a promiscuous young woman who saved a cum stained dress for years, like it was a bowling trophy. I'd say that's messed up enough to feel sorry for her.

Hillary Clinton!

Sure, a promiscuous young woman who saved a cum stained dress for years, like it was a bowling trophy. I'd say that's messed up enough to feel sorry for her.
The Clintons bring out the worst in people, that’s the reason why they are the most repugnant people on the planet...

She wasn’t Promiscuous at all. She was a young and foolish Starstruck Intern.

That’s a lie, that you said she was promiscuous but you’ve never told the truth a single day in your life’ so who’s worse, her or you? You, as Liars cannot enter heaven.

Linda Tripp Pretensed to be Monica’s Friend. Monica sometimes confided in her that she had a relationship with Bill and she loved him.

Tripp challenged her to prove it and the young foolish Lewinsky let it slip that she had a dress with a stain from one of their encounters that she had thrown in to the closet but wanted to take it to the dry cleaners so she could wear it to an event.

Linda Tripp stole that dress before Monica could get it dry cleaned.

Monica who had confided in Tripp about many things realized later that Tripp was secretly recording their conversations and had betrayed her.

But like I said, your religion prevents you from absorbing actual facts, so go choke on Purin’s Cock.

Lastly, you Lying Vermin from Hell, if you think she is just some thoughtless Bimbo Like you’d like to paint her, perhaps you shouldn’t actually try to read something once in a while.

9 Things We Learned About Monica Lewinsky From Her New Tell-All Essay in Vanity Fair

Hillary Clinton!

That’s a lie, that you said she was promiscuous but you’ve never told the truth a single day in your life’ so who’s worse, her or you? You, as Liars cannot enter heaven.

Linda Tripp Pretensed to be Monica’s Friend. Monica sometimes confided in her that she had a relationship with Bill and she loved him.

Tripp challenged her to prove it and the young foolish Lewinsky let it slip that she had a dress with a stain from one of their encounters that she had thrown in to the closet but wanted to take it to the dry cleaners so she could wear it to an event.

Monica who had confided in Tripp about many things realized later that Tripp was secretly recording their conversations and had betrayed her.

But like I said, your religion prevents you from absorbing actual facts, so go choke on Purin’s Cock.

Lastly, you Lying Vermin from Hell, if you think she is just some thoughtless Bimbo Like you’d like to paint her, perhaps you shouldn’t actually try to read something once in a while.

9 Things We Learned About Monica Lewinsky From Her New Tell-All Essay in Vanity Fair

Hillary Clinton!

So tell me why she told her friends she was packing her presidential knee pads... Give me a break. Bill was very attractive to women.

Hillary Clinton!

So tell me why she told her friends she was packing her presidential knee pads... Give me a break. Bill was very attractive to women.

Lewinsky never said that. That was a smear designed to paint her as some sex crazed predator.

Here is an excerpt from another article. I know how much you people hate facts.

Don’t be stupid! You know where that comment came from! From the same person who created The Bimbo Storm Comments. Hillary Clinton!

“She could have done some serious damage to Bill Clinton, and yet she showed self-restraint and self-dignity,” says Washington journalist Daniel Halper, author of Clinton, Inc.: The Audacious Rebuilding of a Political Machine. “She was so in love with him, in a way, but she was also a naïve young person. It was an unfair matchup. On the one hand you have the Clintons and their political machine; on the other hand, you have Monica, this lowly White House intern.”

Halper, exclusively provided portions of his “Monica Files” to The Daily Beast, and also shared his revealing interview with Andy Bleiler, Lewinsky’s high school drama teacher who was later exposed in the midst of the scandal—by Clinton operatives, Halper contends—as having engaged in an ill-fated extramarital affair with his former student.

It was allegedly Bleiler and his wronged wife who were the source of the infamous quote attributed to Monica in every media outlet on the planet: “I’m going to the White House to get my presidential kneepads.” Apparently the quote—portraying Monica as a delusional sexual predator who preyed on married men—was completely made up, Bleiler suggested to Halper.

The “presidential kneepads” phrase was first uttered on the Today show by a mysterious attorney named Terry Giles, who showed up unbidden on Bleiler’s doorstep in Portland, Oregon, offered to speak to the media on behalf of the teacher and his then-wife, and never asked for payment. “I don’t even know where that term came from,” Bleiler told Halper in their previously unpublished interview. “I don’t know how it got where it got. That was not me.”

‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress

Just the games people like Hillary Clinton and Obama play. Say didn’t this same exact thing happen to Seth Rich’s Family?

Some attorney arrives out of no where offering to speak for the family pro bono?

Then they squashed stories coming from the family themselves that Rich was working with WikiLeaks..... hmm

Lastly the Bleiler family also said there was never any infidelities in their marriage.....another.....Hmmm

Last edited:

Lewinsky never said that. That was a smear designed to paint her as some sex crazed predator.

Don’t be stupid! You know where that comment came from! From the same person who created The Bimbo Storm Comments. Hillary Clinton!

“She could have done some serious damage to Bill Clinton, and yet she showed self-restraint and self-dignity,” says Washington journalist Daniel Halper, author of Clinton, Inc.: The Audacious Rebuilding of a Political Machine. “She was so in love with him, in a way, but she was also a naïve young person. It was an unfair matchup. On the one hand you have the Clintons and their political machine; on the other hand, you have Monica, this lowly White House intern.”

Halper, exclusively provided portions of his “Monica Files” to The Daily Beast, and also shared his revealing interview with Andy Bleiler, Lewinsky’s high school drama teacher who was later exposed in the midst of the scandal—by Clinton operatives, Halper contends—as having engaged in an ill-fated extramarital affair with his former student.

It was allegedly Bleiler and his wronged wife who were the source of the infamous quote attributed to Monica in every media outlet on the planet: “I’m going to the White House to get my presidential kneepads.” Apparently the quote—portraying Monica as a delusional sexual predator who preyed on married men—was completely made up, Bleiler suggested to Halper.

The “presidential kneepads” phrase was first uttered on the Today show by a mysterious attorney named Terry Giles, who showed up unbidden on Bleiler’s doorstep in Portland, Oregon, offered to speak to the media on behalf of the teacher and his then-wife, and never asked for payment. “I don’t even know where that term came from,” Bleiler told Halper in their previously unpublished interview. “I don’t know how it got where it got. That was not me.”

Just the games people like Hillary Clinton and Obama play. Say didn’t this same exact thing happen to Seth Rich’s Family?

Some attorney arrives out of no where offering to speak for the family pro bono?

Then they squashed stories coming from the family themselves that Rich was working with WikiLeaks..... hmm

Lastly the Bleiler family also said there was never any infidelities in their marriage.....another.....Hmmm
I will go with Time Magazine etc etc thanks.

Well, I am new to this forum and know you are supposed to just deal in facts. So here is the link to the Washington Post article where they caught Hillary in that big lie about being under sniper fire in Bosnia. Turns out a pretty blatant lie that was caught on video and more than 100 newspapers covered the event and not a single one knew about the alleged sniper attack. Recalling Hillary Clinton’s claim of ‘landing under sniper fire’ in Bosnia. The point of this is that it is similar to Bill's public lies about Monica when he testified under oath and was disbarred by the Arkansas Bar Association for perjury. Next I give a link to a Psychology Today article in which the writer comments last year, that we just had an election in which both candidates had engaged in a lifetime of learning dishonest habits. Read it for yourself. Learning to Be Dishonest. The point is people like Hillary and Bill and Trump, have become desensitized to telling lies. Not saying they did just repeating his analysis. The more important point of this link is that people who lie or cheat or steal, will likely do it more and more. No I do not feel sorry for any of them or myself when I choose to do wrong stuff. Now as I recall, Monica engaged in something like 13 sexual events. Not sure that she is all that innocent after the first dozen. Just my observation. I do believe she had her potential career snuffed out at an early age which I do have some sympathy for. Not really for me to judge any of them, just my own self righteous comments, I suppose.

Well, I am new to this forum and know you are supposed to just deal in facts. So here is the link to the Washington Post article where they caught Hillary in that big lie about being under sniper fire in Bosnia. Turns out a pretty blatant lie that was caught on video and more than 100 newspapers covered the event and not a single one knew about the alleged sniper attack. Recalling Hillary Clinton’s claim of ‘landing under sniper fire’ in Bosnia. The point of this is that it is similar to Bill's public lies about Monica when he testified under oath and was disbarred by the Arkansas Bar Association for perjury. Next I give a link to a Psychology Today article in which the writer comments last year, that we just had an election in which both candidates had engaged in a lifetime of learning dishonest habits. Read it for yourself. Learning to Be Dishonest. The point is people like Hillary and Bill and Trump, have become desensitized to telling lies. Not saying they did just repeating his analysis. The more important point of this link is that people who lie or cheat or steal, will likely do it more and more. No I do not feel sorry for any of them or myself when I choose to do wrong stuff. Now as I recall, Monica engaged in something like 13 sexual events. Not sure that she is all that innocent after the first dozen. Just my observation. I do believe she had her potential career snuffed out at an early age which I do have some sympathy for. Not really for me to judge any of them, just my own self righteous comments, I suppose.
As if that stupid story she told about Yugoslavia give me a break means anything. The plane landed under sniper protocol and that was no typical first lady of the United States greeting, dupes.

Clinton lies my ass nothing nothing compared to Trump or your media or you... Laugh out loud!

Clinton lies my ass nothing nothing compared to Trump or your media or you... Laugh out loud!
Slick Willy is a sex trafficker

Hillary Clinton!

The Clintons bring out the worst in people, that’s the reason why they are the most repugnant people on the planet...

They certainly bring out the worst in right wing nut jobs.

When did getting lots of money for speeches and books become a crime. All the GOP presidents do the same thing. Course they don't make as much because they sucked LOL.

Hillary Clinton!

She would have been nothing without him. He, however, could have been president without her and maybe even a better man but that ship sailed back in Arkansas when he was elected as Governor.

That’s like feeling bad for the devil because he lives in hell. Trust me, there was no shotgun at their wedding. He knew he was marrying a power hungry snatch, and he did it, so buyer beware.

I thought all victims deserve to be heard?

I will go with Time Magazine etc etc thanks.

Hillary Clinton!

Sounds about right really. Hillary is a big C.

Forum List

Back