I forgot what the liberal action was to the Benghazi lie. Did they admit that it was a lie?

Do liberals believe Benghazi claims were a lie?

• Yes, they know it is a lie.

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No, they do not believe it was a lie.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • They believe it was both a spontaneous attack and a planned terror attack even though it contradicts

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
So, stupid fuck. Try answering this question. (Watch this everyone)

The only spontaneous event they assumed was a copycat protest at the Consulate Building in Benghazi.

"...what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video.""

September 16: Benjamin Netanyahu, Susan Rice, Keith Ellison, Peter King, Bob Woodward, Jeffrey Goldberg, Andrea Mitchell

"What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode.

"We’ll await the results of the investigation."

Why is it that you still believe the lies your propaganda masters told you?
Holy shit. This lying sack of shit now denies the democrat liars ever even said it was a spontaneous attack?

I honestly did not think these fucking losers could be this fucking stupid. Not even me, and I know my shit is smarter than them.

The only spontaneous event they assumed was a copycat protest at the Consulate Building in Benghazi.

"...what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video.""

September 16: Benjamin Netanyahu, Susan Rice, Keith Ellison, Peter King, Bob Woodward, Jeffrey Goldberg, Andrea Mitchell

"What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode.

Holy shit. This lying sack of shit now denies the democrat liars ever even said it was a spontaneous attack?

I honestly did not think these fucking losers could be this fucking stupid. Not even me, and I know my shit is smarter than them.

Liar.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Clearly she distinguishes the Benghazi assault "We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. " From the other riots across the ME that were going on. "We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with."

Is your ignorance willful?

Obama and Hillary lied, got caught lying, and their pals in the MSM did their best to ignore it and bury the story.

Clearly she distinguishes the Benghazi assault "We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. " From the other riots across the ME that were going on. "We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with."

Is your ignorance willful?

Holy shit

I think benghazi was a massive fuck up...Republicans didn't give the funding needed to guard the place and the Obama admin was stupid to allow chris anywhere near the place.
There was plenty of money. Allocating the funds properly was an issue. The same military force used to attack Libya was still there and Obama failed to use them to defend our Ambassador.

iraqink_wideweb__430x343.jpg

^ The Iraq Obama Inherited

isis-tikrit-executions.jpg

^ Obama's Iraq
Iraq was stable, embracing Democracy, and it's economy was starting to take off again.
Obama being The Terrorist in Chief that he was, couldn't have that, so he scuttled the entire country despite being told by all his military advisors and two former presidents not to.

Then he gave millions to ISIS, AL Queda and The Muslim Brotherhood to assassinate Qaddafi, start coups in Libya, Egypt, Yemen, and Syria.

He let Mass Murderers go from GITMO, and Embraced Cop Killers here in THE US.

And he destabilized the United States Internally.
And gave Billions to Iran a Terrorist State, and gave them a pass on developing Nuclear Weapons that they openly stated they'd use on Israel.

He gave Mass Murderers and Islamic Terrorists, and Mexican Drug Cartels Millions of Dollars in Weapons and Ammo.

Then before he left office, he stabbed Israel in the back with a 12th hour UN Resolution, and tried to sabotage the incoming The Trump Administration.

What The American People did was elect the Political Version of Osama Bin Laden.
& we will be paying for that mistake long after he is gone.

Last edited:
All I can really say is that I knew instantly Hillary was a 100% pure, textbook psychopath with her incredibly cold-blooded callous reactions to the Benghazi deaths: "What difference does it make?" That was the point at which I thought, "Okay, I am soooo finished with you, evil c*u*n*t, you have NO SOUL whatsoever."

I think benghazi was a massive fuck up...Republicans didn't give the funding needed to guard the place and the Obama admin was stupid to allow chris anywhere near the place.

Our Ambassadors set their own itineraries. Ambassador Stevens entered Libya through Benghazi and had many contacts there. He thought he and his party were safe travelling back to his port of entry.

The lies all came from the Republican's and their Right Wing Echo Chamber. Such as:

President Obama didn't care, went home and went to bed cause he had to jet off to Las Vegas the next day for a fundraiser.

Sec. Clinton didn't care either, went home too.

Watched as the battle rages for 7 hours.

Stand Down Order.

Republican Candidate for President politicized the event within hours of the riots in Cairo by attacking the President. Americans used to come together and rally behind the President when we are attacked. Republicans showed their new true colors that day. Party over Country, always.
oh please.

this one sided shit on both sides has worn itself the fuck out.

If it weren't for James Comey sweeping Clinton and Obama crimes under the rug, Holder, Lynch, Lerner, Rice, Clinton, and Koskinen would probably be behind bars.

Comey made it possible for Obama & Clinton to engage in scandal after scandal with impunity.
Guess who's under investigation for obstruction of justice.

Soros ordered Obama and Hillary to destabilize the Middle East, hence their operation to arm Jihadists through the Benghazi Consulate
Hilarious you believe the shit that you write.
Alex Jones fan?

Alex who?

Obama destabilized Iraq, Syria and Libya. That he did so under orders by Soros is mere conjecture on my part, but it's probably 100% correct

Obama and Hillary lied, got caught lying, and their pals in the MSM did their best to ignore it and bury the story.

What were the lies?
so the attack was because of a cheesy youtube video disparaging muslims?
No, they believe both stories. Even though they contradict each other.

No it makes no sense. It does make perfect sense to them however.

Yes, they are that fucked up.

BlindBoo took it to another level. He says none of them ever said it was a spontaneous attack because of a video.

You have any idea what we are dealing with?

He didn't fail to defend The Ambassador, he outright murdered him.
Once Clinton's illegally transferred classified email to Blumenthal was hacked and found it's way in to the hands of THE VERY terrorists Obama and Clinton hired and paid to assassinate Qaddafi, they decided to let Benghazi burn to the ground to destroy evidence that Clinton and Obama were illegally and in violation of International Law using a Diplomatic Outpost as a Gun Running Weapons Depot FOR PHUCKING TERRORISTS.

Those same terrorists then turned on Clinton and Obama and sacked Benghazi and stole millions of dollars in weapons.

If anyone actually cared about justice on The Left, they'd be asking for Obama and Clinton to be swinging on the wrong end of a rope.

There was plenty of money. Allocating the funds properly was an issue. The same military force used to attack Libya was still there and Obama failed to use them to defend our Ambassador.

What were the lies?
so the attack was because of a cheesy youtube video disparaging muslims?
No, they believe both stories. Even though they contradict each other.

No it makes no sense. It does make perfect sense to them however.

Yes, they are that fucked up.

BlindBoo took it to another level. He says none of them ever said it was a spontaneous attack because of a video.

You have any idea what we are dealing with?
no. i tend to ignore the terminally stupid and avoid senseless discussion they can engage you in. :)

Forum List

Back