I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

True.

But coercing a foreign power to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent utilizing taxpayer money as grease IS a reason to impeach.

The Creature - and his twitter feed and his big mouth - is his own worst enemy.

He is unfit for his high office.

That 'domestic political opponent' could have been part of Ukraine corruption and Trump did not ask anyone to 'dig up dirt' on Biden. You are parroting Adam Schiff's fantasy story.

Last edited:
Is Trump sometimes an ass? Absolutely.
Does he say shit on Twitter he really shouldn't? Absolutely
Would I leave him alone in a room with my sister? Absolutely not.
Is Trump sometimes very unpresidential in his words, mannerisms, etc? Absolutely.
Is he a narcissistic prick? Definitely

But none of those are impeachable.

Yep. That's why impeachment deals with high crimes and misdemeanors.

That other stuff you listed (and a lot you didn't) isn't reason to impeach. It's reason to not vote him in in the first place.

...having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
True.

But coercing a foreign power to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent utilizing taxpayer money as grease IS a reason to impeach.

The Creature - and his twitter feed and his big mouth - is his own worst enemy.

He is unfit for his high office.

That 'domestic political opponent' could have been part of Ukraine corruption and Trump did not ask anyone to 'dig up dirt' on Biden.

And you know this ---------- how?

He says what he thinks. He is NOT a politician. He is a business man with attitude and the USA is a business that needs someone with attitude. Which is why we put him there and will put him there again in 2020.
Saying what he thinks is the GOOD part, but being uninformed and lying a lot is a BAD trait.
Business acumen AND real knowledge of world affairs are better together.

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?
There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
Didn't Biden brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?
There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
Didn't Biden brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?
I am agreeing with you.

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

I think he's pretty crass myself. But what I like about the guy is he doesn't hold any punches. He tells you exactly what's on his mind and I respect that, even if he could be more tactful about it.

He tells it like it is. He may be tough around the edges and blunt and to the point but he gets things done unlike Obama who didn’t do anything for 8 years except destroy health care and spend Trillions to bailout the banks and Wall Street when they should have been left to fall on there faces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
i could do w/o all the name calling but it is what it is. however, i do like that he doesn't try to nice things down and be polite about it. if it sucks, it sucks. say so and move on.

Forum List

Back