I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

I believe a president should be able to speak in complete sentences.

If the Framers had believed that to be a requirement they would have put it in the Constitution.

I hate to have to repeat myself over and over. I never said it was a requirement but sheesh, a president should be able to speak in complete sentences.

I believe a president should be able to speak in complete sentences.

His press secretaries have chest pains every time he tweets...

He says what he thinks. He is NOT a politician. He is a business man with attitude and the USA is a business that needs someone with attitude. Which is why we put him there and will put him there again in 2020.

Actually that's fairly spot on Gracie

But just what 'business' venture our capitalistic system has assumed ,and who prospers best betwixt 'we the people' vs, 'they the oligarchs' would be fine tuning your notion.

~S~

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

Reasons to hate Donald John Trump:

1. Liar

2. Cheater

3. Birther

4. Narcissistic

5. Want me to continue and explain even more and if so will you research everything I write or just scream " It's a lie because Donni Boi is the chosen one with greater wisdom than Solomon! "?

So I get why people don't like this guy. But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
We have the worst of both worlds right now. We have a President who has chosen to pee on any dignity & maturity that remained in contemporary American politics, and we have an opposition party that was desperate to ruin him from the day he was elected, no matter what.

There are no victims in this mess, and there are no heroes. This whole thing is just fucking ugly. The question is whether we've hit rock bottom. I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
/——/ President Trump says what many Americans think but are too afraid to say out loud. That’s why he’s loved by his base.

1. Liar

2. Cheater

3. Birther

4. Narcissistic

5. Want me to continue and explain even more and if so will you research everything I write or just scream " It's a lie because Donni Boi is the chosen one with greater wisdom than Solomon! "?
/——/ Of course you’re entitled to your opinion, guesses, and presumptions just like the petulant children Adam Shytface is calling as witnesses. You’re why liberalism is the laughing stock of the world.

/——/ President Trump says what many Americans think but are too afraid to say out loud. That’s why he’s loved by his base.

So you love a man that says stupid shit that make Homer Simpson look like Einstein?

Trump cheated on all three of his wives.

For many years Trump was best buddies with Bill and Hillary Clinton..

Trump for almost a decade denied Obama was American born even after the Governor of Hawaii ( which at the time was REPUBLICAN ) stated Obama was born in Hawaii...

Now you have a man making claims he stopped China from slaughtering Hong Kong, believe the Ukraine did more than Russia in 2016, and has his private attorney do his bidding for him on crazy stuff like crowstrike...

Yeah, he is the common man champion and tomorrow I will wake with Ana De Armas...

1. Liar

2. Cheater

3. Birther

4. Narcissistic

/——/ Of course you’re entitled to your opinion, guesses, and presumptions just like the petulant children Adam Shytface is calling as witnesses. You’re why liberalism is the laughing stock of the world.

It is a fact Donald Trump cheated on all three of his wives and fathered a child out of wedlock!

Is that a man you find so worthy of worshipping?

Let just start there and please feel free just to say it is my fucking opinion when it is a known fact Trump is a cheating lying fool but hey maybe you are like him and believe marriage vows are just a joke!

So most Americans are racist, misogynistic trolls with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

That's kind of depressing.
/——/ Your TDS is evolving quickly. Seek help.
Psychiatrist: Trump Derangement Syndrome is real – and serious - WND

WND is your source?

Yeah, facts hurt and I hated Trump before he ever became President!

No, the fact he attempted to use Government Funds to shake down the Ukraine to get them to smear his opponent is a good reason to impeach him, because those things are against the law.

Are we sure it's a smear? Your next point is spot on but the corruption appears deep in the Ukraine.

So you love a man that says stupid shit that make Homer Simpson look like Einstein?

Trump cheated on all three of his wives.

For many years Trump was best buddies with Bill and Hillary Clinton..

Trump for almost a decade denied Obama was American born even after the Governor of Hawaii ( which at the time was REPUBLICAN ) stated Obama was born in Hawaii...

Now you have a man making claims he stopped China from slaughtering Hong Kong, believe the Ukraine did more than Russia in 2016, and has his private attorney do his bidding for him on crazy stuff like crowstrike...

Yeah, he is the common man champion and tomorrow I will wake with Ana De Armas...
/——/ Homer Simpson is a fictional character and the Hildabeast campaign started the Birtha Movement. The rest of your rant is laughable. Psychiatrist: Trump Derangement Syndrome is real – and serious - WND

Forum List

Back