I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?
Lever tax payer funds to shake down foreign governments for domestic political advantage, fer shure. It's in the Constitution, isn't it?

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?
There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
Didn't Biden brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

nope, he did not.

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
No. Your wacko hate for our past president and for Hillary Clinton are what is over the top. The normal people just don’t want a bigoted misogynist criminal Russian asset as president.

That might be true. Just like the Republicans weren't interested in real investigations into Benghazi or the IRS mess, they only were interested in face time and political points. That is unfortunate.

I always hope that the corruption will be exposed and people held accountable but it rarely happens. There appears to be massive corruption in the Ukraine but we will not likely actually go there.

It's like Mac noted, there are no good players here.

yeah, well, VichyMac is hardly the kind of guy I'd go to if I wanted to get something done. he's the kind who will sit on the sidelines and wring his hands about how uncivil everyone is.

Corruption in the Ukraine is besides the point here. I'm more worried about corruption in the US.

Unlike Benghazi or the IRS BULLSHIT scandals, we have the president, caught red handed, committing a corrupt act. and we have one party that is willing to completely ignore that because they just can't admit they made a mistake allowing him to be president to start with.

We have Four levels of Constitutional Protection that is supposed to stop someone like Trump, rather than just say, "Well, you voted for him, you're stuck with him."

The Electoral College
Congressional Certification of Elections
The 25th Amendment
Impeachment

the people got this right. They said "No". Loudly.

The ironic thing is, Republicans would still get most of what they want if Trump were removed. Pence would support the same policies, and he'd probably get more done.

No one wants to admit they made a mistake.

There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.

nope, he did not.
/——/ Do you live in a bubble? VIDEO: Biden Brags That He Got Ukraine Prosecutor Fired in Exchange For $1b in Aid

Please indicate in that video where he mentions his son. Just give us the time in the video where he say that he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son.

Thanks

nope, he did not.

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

I agree, but he still did not brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

Yea..never mind that Trump is a criminal with autocratic tendencies

He's appointing right wing corporatist judges so shhhhhhhh

Just accept it

/——/ Homer Simpson is a fictional character and the Hildabeast campaign started the Birtha Movement. The rest of your rant is laughable. Psychiatrist: Trump Derangement Syndrome is real – and serious - WND

So you find it funny Trump cheated on all three of his wives?

And it matter not who started the birther movement seeing Trump was and is still one!

You loyalists are insane and retarded as can be!

Trump could rip a baby from a woman womb, rape it, kill it and you will scream TDS against anyone that calls him a sick psycho!

So tell me did you agree with Trump when he was against the Iraq war?

Did you agree with Trump when he stated Hillary Clinton would make a great President?

Do you cheat on your wife like Donald has done?

Did you father a kid out of wedlock like your messiah?

He made the claim yesterday that he stopped China from slaughtering Hong Kong, so do you agree with him?
/—-/ Your pathetic attempt to separate Trump from is base is working, Spanky.
Trump Now Beating Democrats in Wisconsin as Support for Impeachment Plummets
BY RICK MORAN NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Trump Now Beating Democrats in Wisconsin as Support for Impeachment Plummets

What?

Trump is never going to be convicted and removed by the Senate on what happened last week, so I do not know why you are switching to the House Impeachment...

Does the facts hurt you?

Trump is a lying cheating narcissist that you worship and nothing will change that fact!
/——/ Yoh don’t care about those quality when it’s a DemocRAT. Here is what we normal people like to see: Donald Trump's Economic Success | National Review

Actually I have stated Bill Clinton is like his buddy Donald Trump and is a worthless piece of shit and Hillary Clinton is no better either for defending her husband cheating ways.

Oh, John Edward's is the left version of Trump...

Oh, the only reason why any of you Trumpsters defend Trump is because of that damn R after his filthy name!

If he had a D you would hate him with a damn passion and be giving me praises for my facts about Trump being the piece of white trash he is!

Fact is Trump is a damn charlatan that was playing a stunt but in today American Idol culture the idiots voted him in but then again he was running against Hillary Clinto so the choice was him or his buddy wife, so not a great two choices back in 2016!

Also Trump will win in 2020 not because he is a great role model but because the choices on the left are fake Indian, Gay Mayor, or Biden who can not remember his name daily!

What great choices we have, so let me be very clear my hate for Trump has been going on for decades and not just because he beat that corrupt witch Hillary Clinton that he once said would make a great President!

That might be true. Just like the Republicans weren't interested in real investigations into Benghazi or the IRS mess, they only were interested in face time and political points. That is unfortunate.

I always hope that the corruption will be exposed and people held accountable but it rarely happens. There appears to be massive corruption in the Ukraine but we will not likely actually go there.

It's like Mac noted, there are no good players here.

yeah, well, VichyMac is hardly the kind of guy I'd go to if I wanted to get something done. he's the kind who will sit on the sidelines and wring his hands about how uncivil everyone is.

Corruption in the Ukraine is besides the point here. I'm more worried about corruption in the US.

If it was simple corruption in the Ukraine I would agree. It doesn't appear so.

Unlike Benghazi or the IRS BULLSHIT scandals, we have the president, caught red handed, committing a corrupt act. and we have one party that is willing to completely ignore that because they just can't admit they made a mistake allowing him to be president to start with.

LOL, he won. What are you advocating here? I don't like him but he did win.

We have Four levels of Constitutional Protection that is supposed to stop someone like Trump, rather than just say, "Well, you voted for him, you're stuck with him."

The Electoral College
Congressional Certification of Elections
The 25th Amendment
Impeachment

the people got this right. They said "No". Loudly.

The ironic thing is, Republicans would still get most of what they want if Trump were removed. Pence would support the same policies, and he'd probably get more done.

No one wants to admit they made a mistake.

He will still be president come next November. Those who wish he is no longer after that would be wise to start getting people to understand why they would be better.

I do not like Trump. I will not vote for him under any circumstance. I agree his motives might be questionable but what we are talking about is exposing corruption within our government. I support that.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

You seem to have OMITTED 99% of the really terrible things trump has said about people.

like..."human scum"

His 3 favorite leaders in the world are 3 brutal murderous dictators.

Additionally....cons on this board (and everywhere) daily refer to everyone else as "traitors.liars, scum, perverts, satanists. christian haters, terrorists lovers".....and talk about their guns, how they are willing to use them, and how they are itching for a civil war just so they can kill liberals and create a right wing conservative christian theocracy.

How do you feel about all of THAT hate?

i

nope, he did not.

I agree, but he still did not brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

Being that his son was involved, Joe had no business being involved at all. As noted a couple times, there are NO good players here and Biden is still in the running to be the (D) nominee. Are the (D)'s really going to make us pick between two corrupt choices again?

Being that his son was involved, Joe had no business being involved at all.
You mean his son had joined a company the investigation of which had lapsed before he joined?

edit...Let me rephrase that. The investigation of which concerned matters before he joined?

Lutsenko told Bloomberg that the prosecutor general’s office in 2014 — before Shokin took office — opened a corruption investigation against Zlochevsky and numerous others. He said the probe’s focus was Serghi Kurchenko, who owned a number of gas companies, and a transaction that occurred in November 2013, months before Biden joined Burisma.

Bloomberg News, May 16: As part of the 5-year-old inquiry, the prosecutor general’s office has been looking at whether Kurchenko’s purchase of an oil storage terminal in southern Ukraine from Zlochevksy in November 2013 helped Kurchenko launder money. Lutsenko said the transaction under scrutiny came months before Hunter Biden joined the Burisma board.

“Biden was definitely not involved,” Lutsenko said. “We do not have any grounds to think that there was any wrongdoing starting from 2014.”
Bloomberg

Last edited:

Actually, it was dumb of him to brag about it because he had little to do with it. The guy wasn't fired until months later at the insistence of the Ukrainian Parliament.

Since the US, EU, IMF and G7 all wanted this guy gone, not just Joe Biden, it's a moot point.

but you keep being a good little equivocator...

This is why no one votes for Democrats...

upload_2019-11-23_6-41-42.jpeg

No Balls.

No. Your wacko hate for our past president and for Hillary Clinton are what is over the top. The normal people just don’t want a bigoted misogynist criminal Russian asset as president.

Actually normal people do seeing he won the Electoral College...

Americans did not want the wife of lying President that cheated on his wife and then lied about it under oath to Congress that got him ( Bill ) impeached by the House.

They did not want a woman that needed the DNC to rig the primaries in her favor and when caught the DNC did not deny their rigging but cried about being caught was unfair!

So the hate for Hillary Clinton was justified seeing she is a hateful lying piece of white trash like her buddy Donald...

LOL, he won. What are you advocating here? I don't like him but he did win.

The people said no. The purpose of the Electoral College was not to show who could manipulate the best strategy, it was to have a buffer between the people and the office to check our baser impulses. In this case, Hillary won, the people got it right when confronted with two awful choices, but the Electoral Anachronism said, "Nope... going with the guy you didn't want that even we admit is unfit for office".

Now, I suspect a lot of those guys thought the prestige of the office would affect Trump, but it hasn't....

He will still be president come next November. Those who wish he is no longer after that would be wise to start getting people to understand why they would be better.

I do not like Trump. I will not vote for him under any circumstance. I agree his motives might be questionable but what we are talking about is exposing corruption within our government. I support that.

The ONLY corruption is Trump.

BIDEN WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING!!!

Congress agreed with what he was doing at the time. That we had to root out corruption in the Ukraine before committing any more money. No one had ANY issue with it at the time, because everyone agreed Skokin was dirty as hell.

But some nuts spin a whacked out conspiracy theory about Hunter Biden, and we have to treat that like it's serious, even after all the experts on the issue said otherwise.

Forum List

Back