I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

Being that his son was involved, Joe had no business being involved at all.
You mean his son had joined a company the investigation of which had lapsed before he joined?

It doesn't matter. Even if it was legit the appearance of impropriety would be thick here and not something that should be done.

Actually normal people do seeing he won the Electoral College...

Americans did not want the wife of lying President that cheated on his wife and then lied about it under oath to Congress that got him ( Bill ) impeached by the House.

They did not want a woman that needed the DNC to rig the primaries in her favor and when caught the DNC did not deny their rigging but cried about being caught was unfair!

So the hate for Hillary Clinton was justified seeing she is a hateful lying piece of white trash like her buddy Donald...

So let me get this straight. Hillary was bad because her husband cheated on her? How does that work?

Most women get cheated on, they are usually seen as the victim.

As for "rigging the primaries", um, how was that done, exactly? That she heard about one very predictable question in advance of a debate.

The question everyone gets all upset about was about the Death Penalty, that she supports. Um, that was kind of a predictable question, I would hope all candidates would be ready to answer it. Frankly, given that Dems are more likely to oppose capital punishment, that she took a stance for it probably hurt her chances.

LOL, he won. What are you advocating here? I don't like him but he did win.

The people said no. The purpose of the Electoral College was not to show who could manipulate the best strategy, it was to have a buffer between the people and the office to check our baser impulses. In this case, Hillary won, the people got it right when confronted with two awful choices, but the Electoral Anachronism said, "Nope... going with the guy you didn't want that even we admit is unfit for office".

Now, I suspect a lot of those guys thought the prestige of the office would affect Trump, but it hasn't....

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million. She won California by 4 million. Remove one state and she even loses the popular vote. Let's also revisit an argument made to Sanders. "You knew the rules going in". Hillary knew the rules. It wasn't Trump's fault she took some very important states for granted.

The ONLY corruption is Trump.

BIDEN WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING!!!

Congress agreed with what he was doing at the time. That we had to root out corruption in the Ukraine before committing any more money. No one had ANY issue with it at the time, because everyone agreed Skokin was dirty as hell.

But some nuts spin a whacked out conspiracy theory about Hunter Biden, and we have to treat that like it's serious, even after all the experts on the issue said otherwise.

I would like a full independent investigation but that will never happen.

All the same, while I will never vote for Trump, I will also never vote for Biden.

Actually, it was dumb of him to brag about it because he had little to do with it. The guy wasn't fired until months later at the insistence of the Ukrainian Parliament.
Where is the issuance of his threat dated?

Maybe we would know the full story if we hadn't threatened to withhold aid over the investigation.
The investigation about matters before Biden joined the company? And which had stopped, in any case?

Americans did not want the wife of lying President that cheated on his wife and then lied about it under oath to Congress that got him ( Bill ) impeached by the House.

They did not want a woman that needed the DNC to rig the primaries in her favor and when caught the DNC did not deny their rigging but cried about being caught was unfair!

So the hate for Hillary Clinton was justified seeing she is a hateful lying piece of white trash like her buddy Donald...

So let me get this straight. Hillary was bad because her husband cheated on her? How does that work?

Most women get cheated on, they are usually seen as the victim.

As for "rigging the primaries", um, how was that done, exactly? That she heard about one very predictable question in advance of a debate.

The question everyone gets all upset about was about the Death Penalty, that she supports. Um, that was kind of a predictable question, I would hope all candidates would be ready to answer it. Frankly, given that Dems are more likely to oppose capital punishment, that she took a stance for it probably hurt her chances.

Long before the primary season started the DNC came out and said that Hillary already had a large number of super delegates locked up. That was done to discourage anyone else from running. Cheating? You can determine that but it's not something that should be done.

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million. She won California by 4 million. Remove one state and she even loses the popular vote. Let's also revisit an argument made to Sanders. "You knew the rules going in". Hillary knew the rules. It wasn't Trump's fault she took some very important states for granted.

So let's do something stupid because, "that's in the rules". I mean, that's okay if you are playing Monopoly or Dungeons and Dragons, but this is a bit more serious.

If the EC worked the way the Founding Slave Rapists envisioned, the Electors or College would have said, "the people have spoken, and Trump is clearly unfit for office." Otherwise, you might as well just have a popular vote election.

I would like a full independent investigation but that will never happen.

All the same, while I will never vote for Trump, I will also never vote for Biden.

Oh, I keep forgetting, you are one of these Bernie Bros who think that Americans want to wait in line for fucking toilet paper like the USSR.

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

He's not being impeached for being "unpleasant". He's being impeached because he withheld foreign aid from a foreign government to force them to to investigate his political opponents. And it's illegal for the President to withhold foreign aid. He doesn't have that authority. Using government money to shake down the Ukrainians to investigate a Russian conspiracy theory is wrong on every level.

So let's do something stupid because, "that's in the rules". I mean, that's okay if you are playing Monopoly or Dungeons and Dragons, but this is a bit more serious.

If the EC worked the way the Founding Slave Rapists envisioned,.................

Wasting my time.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
He's not getting impeached for being a dick but it does nothing to help his case.
He will be impeached he will be a present for the next six years deal with it

He's not being impeached for being "unpleasant". He's being impeached because he withheld foreign aid from a foreign government to force them to to investigate his political opponents. And it's illegal for the President to withhold foreign aid. He doesn't have that authority. Using government money to shake down the Ukrainians to investigate a Russian conspiracy theory is wrong on every level.
That’s not impeachable if you want to take them to HR and tell him how bad boy he was you can do that but he will never be impeached he will be your president for the next six years deal with it

Biden bragged he did the same thing. Biden bragged that Obama backed him.

No. Your wacko hate for our past president and for Hillary Clinton are what is over the top. The normal people just don’t want a bigoted misogynist criminal Russian asset as president.

the American people voted for hillary.

she won by 3 million votes

"So the hate for Hillary Clinton was justified seeing she is a hateful lying piece of white trash l"

the hate for trump is justified seeing he and they are hateful lying pieces of white trash

trump4.jpg

He's not getting impeached for being a dick but it does nothing to help his case.
He will be impeached he will be a present for the next six years deal with it
6 years! If that asshole tries to stay one second longer than his elected term He will be dragged from the White House and dumped on the lawn.

Forum List

Back