I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

You don't get to change what I replied to and then expect me to reply to that.
You said Biden did the same thing as Trump. Trump levered US taxpayer funds to shake down a foreign government for domestic political advantage. Show where Biden did that.

And I'll continue to vote third party.

sad.... okay, whatever...

I don't know who you are or what your political leanings are but if you don't like or trust Dems or Repubs and would prefer a more RATIONAL third party then I am with you.

Okay, let's look at that.

Where are these "Rational" third parties? Not the Greens, they are a bunch of washed up Communists pretending to be environmentalists.

Not the Libertarians... they are just a bunch of right wing hippies.

Frankly, you look at the history of third parties in the last century, they are all fringe nuts...

The problem is, a mainstream party nominated a fringe nut, and our outdated anachronism put him into office.

I don't know who you are or what your political leanings are but if you don't like or trust Dems or Repubs and would prefer a more RATIONAL third party then I am with you.

Where are these "Rational" third parties? Not the Greens, they are a bunch of washed up Communists pretending to be environmentalists.

Frankly, you look at the history of third parties in the last century, they are all fringe nuts...

The problem is, a mainstream party nominated a fringe nut, and our outdated anachronism put him into office.

The two main parties have us 23 trillion in debt. Wars all over the world. A very divided nation and it's the third parties that are nuts?

There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
Didn't Biden brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

nope, he did not.

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

I agree, but he still did not brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

Being that his son was involved, Joe had no business being involved at all. As noted a couple times, there are NO good players here and Biden is still in the running to be the (D) nominee. Are the (D)'s really going to make us pick between two corrupt choices again?

I agree, but that still does not change the fact that what Blackrook said was false.

/—-/ Your pathetic attempt to separate Trump from is base is working, Spanky.
Trump Now Beating Democrats in Wisconsin as Support for Impeachment Plummets
BY RICK MORAN NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Trump Now Beating Democrats in Wisconsin as Support for Impeachment Plummets

What?

Trump is never going to be convicted and removed by the Senate on what happened last week, so I do not know why you are switching to the House Impeachment...

Does the facts hurt you?

Trump is a lying cheating narcissist that you worship and nothing will change that fact!
/——/ Yoh don’t care about those quality when it’s a DemocRAT. Here is what we normal people like to see: Donald Trump's Economic Success | National Review

Actually I have stated Bill Clinton is like his buddy Donald Trump and is a worthless piece of shit and Hillary Clinton is no better either for defending her husband cheating ways.

Oh, John Edward's is the left version of Trump...

Oh, the only reason why any of you Trumpsters defend Trump is because of that damn R after his filthy name!

If he had a D you would hate him with a damn passion and be giving me praises for my facts about Trump being the piece of white trash he is!

Fact is Trump is a damn charlatan that was playing a stunt but in today American Idol culture the idiots voted him in but then again he was running against Hillary Clinto so the choice was him or his buddy wife, so not a great two choices back in 2016!

Also Trump will win in 2020 not because he is a great role model but because the choices on the left are fake Indian, Gay Mayor, or Biden who can not remember his name daily!

What great choices we have, so let me be very clear my hate for Trump has been going on for decades and not just because he beat that corrupt witch Hillary Clinton that he once said would make a great President!
/—/ We support Trump because he keeps his campaign promises and because the economy and stock market are booming, in spite of your silly little hissy fit.

repub1.jpg

He actually hasn't kept many of his campaign promises.

And we know why you support trump

he is vulgar, rude, uncivil, crass, unashamedly ignorant, loves tyrants, mocks decent people, mocks dead soldiers and people with illnesses, cheats on his wife, cheats in business, cheats at golf, lies at just about everything

You admire trump because of these things.

You and he are the same

repub3.jpg repub2.jpg

He's not getting impeached for being a dick but it does nothing to help his case.
He will be impeached he will be a present for the next six years deal with it
6 years! If that asshole tries to stay one second longer than his elected term He will be dragged from the White House and dumped on the lawn.
Wow is that a threat? You did obstruct 2 1/2 years he Deserves a full-term plus a full-time

Democrats took the House in the 2018 election and were sworn in just this year.

So if any Obstruction was done blame Ryan and McConnell for the first two years...
And you've done NOTHING with it, so you'll only have 2 years, then its over

I have done nothing with what?

Oh, because I hate Trump you think I am a Democrat...

Ever noticed how many of you on both sides are so close minded fools that believe if you hate a politician of one political party then that mean I am on the other side?

Amazing, but here is the facts and when Trump was elected in 2016 the House stayed Republican and so did the Senate.

It was not until the 2018 election that the Pelosi Democrats won the House back and how did they do that?

Simple, many Republicans retired from office leaving seats open in swing districts that allowed Democrats to win.

Yeah, I know I am a leftist lunatic according to Trumpsters but fact is the House fell because of retiring House members and not because Democrats beat incumbents...

Oh, and I have stated in other threads the House with fall again because of this stupid idea to impeach Trump.

I have stated many times convict and removal will not happen and Trump will win in 2020 and he will become more emboldened...

I will blame the Democrats for all of this and why?

Simple, all they had to do was run a better candidate than what they are offering, do their damn job, negotiate with the opposition to get bills passed in the Senate and make America run smoothly but no they could not just do that could they?

So as you sit there screaming at me and telling me how my political party will lose, tell me when Libertarians win the House then you can scream that silly nonsense but until then I hope the Democrats lose for pulling this nonsense and they deserve to lose badly!

The two main parties have us 23 trillion in debt. Wars all over the world. A very divided nation and it's the third parties that are nuts?

No, the two parties didn't do that.

WE DID THAT.

Why do we have 23 trillion in debt? because we want government to do all this stuff, and we don't want to pay for it. The politicians, those bastards, just give us what we want.

The last guy who was honest was Walter Mondale. He said, straight up, we'll have to either cut programs or raise taxes. Probably both. And he lost 49 states. Barely won his home state, and that's because they felt bad for him.

Then the guy who DID win went out, slashed programs and raised taxes...

Not to worry, your Hero Commie Bernie is going to be totally fiscally responsible.

Obviously, by saying "rational third party", we don't want extremists of either the left or right.

Unfortunately there are deranged right/left wingers who actually believe tHEY are "rational"

if I must get more specific;

a party that advocates for, defends and supports the rights and privileges of all American citizens. Period. just ALL.

I'm sure that isn't enough for you....

SO...you tell me.....is there a middle ground you would be happy with or must ALL of your opponents die?

What?

Trump is never going to be convicted and removed by the Senate on what happened last week, so I do not know why you are switching to the House Impeachment...

Does the facts hurt you?

Trump is a lying cheating narcissist that you worship and nothing will change that fact!
/——/ Yoh don’t care about those quality when it’s a DemocRAT. Here is what we normal people like to see: Donald Trump's Economic Success | National Review

Actually I have stated Bill Clinton is like his buddy Donald Trump and is a worthless piece of shit and Hillary Clinton is no better either for defending her husband cheating ways.

Oh, John Edward's is the left version of Trump...

Oh, the only reason why any of you Trumpsters defend Trump is because of that damn R after his filthy name!

If he had a D you would hate him with a damn passion and be giving me praises for my facts about Trump being the piece of white trash he is!

Fact is Trump is a damn charlatan that was playing a stunt but in today American Idol culture the idiots voted him in but then again he was running against Hillary Clinto so the choice was him or his buddy wife, so not a great two choices back in 2016!

Also Trump will win in 2020 not because he is a great role model but because the choices on the left are fake Indian, Gay Mayor, or Biden who can not remember his name daily!

What great choices we have, so let me be very clear my hate for Trump has been going on for decades and not just because he beat that corrupt witch Hillary Clinton that he once said would make a great President!
/—/ We support Trump because he keeps his campaign promises and because the economy and stock market are booming, in spite of your silly little hissy fit.

View attachment 291243

He actually hasn't kept many of his campaign promises.

And we know why you support trump

he is vulgar, rude, uncivil, crass, unashamedly ignorant, loves tyrants, mocks decent people, mocks dead soldiers and people with illnesses, cheats on his wife, cheats in business, cheats at golf, lies at just about everything

You admire trump because of these things.

You and he are the same

View attachment 291244 View attachment 291245

So you just described most American males when stating he cheated on his wives, business and golf and most men love men that are superior to them...

I hate Trump because he is an ass and has been since I started to follow him in the 1970's!

Yeah, I know I am a leftist lunatic according to Trumpsters but fact is the House fell because of retiring House members and not because Democrats beat incumbents...

Oh, and I have stated in other threads the House with fall again because of this stupid idea to impeach Trump.

Except that it's Republicans who are retiring, not Democrats...

No, the house will probably not switch because of this impeachment. Whether or not Trump wins or not will largely depend on when the next recession starts to be felt. Which is unfortunate.

Simple, all they had to do was run a better candidate than what they are offering, do their damn job, negotiate with the opposition to get bills passed in the Senate and make America run smoothly but no they could not just do that could they?

So as you sit there screaming at me and telling me how my political party will lose, tell me when Libertarians win the House then you can scream that silly nonsense but until then I hope the Democrats lose for pulling this nonsense and they deserve to lose badly!

So the Democrats are bad for actually pursuing corruption so bad that professionals in the State Department and Pentagon were screaming about it?

How does that work?

No, the two parties didn't do that.

WE DID THAT.

Why do we have 23 trillion in debt? because we want government to do all this stuff, and we don't want to pay for it. The politicians, those bastards, just give us what we want.

The last guy who was honest was Walter Mondale. He said, straight up, we'll have to either cut programs or raise taxes. Probably both. And he lost 49 states. Barely won his home state, and that's because they felt bad for him.

Then the guy who DID win went out, slashed programs and raised taxes...

Not to worry, your Hero Commie Bernie is going to be totally fiscally responsible.

I don't disagree that many are hypocites. They hate things until it is their politician doing it. Would third party supporters be the same way? Too bad we will not likely find out.

People actually vote against many of these things. The problem is they are lied to but then they refuse to hold the liar accountable.

6 years! If that asshole tries to stay one second longer than his elected term He will be dragged from the White House and dumped on the lawn.
Wow is that a threat? You did obstruct 2 1/2 years he Deserves a full-term plus a full-time

So if any Obstruction was done blame Ryan and McConnell for the first two years...

Ever noticed how many of you on both sides are so close minded fools that believe if you hate a politician of one political party then that mean I am on the other side?

Amazing, but here is the facts and when Trump was elected in 2016 the House stayed Republican and so did the Senate.

It was not until the 2018 election that the Pelosi Democrats won the House back and how did they do that?

Simple, many Republicans retired from office leaving seats open in swing districts that allowed Democrats to win.

I have stated many times convict and removal will not happen and Trump will win in 2020 and he will become more emboldened...

Sum it up......A NEVER TRUMPER.....

Less long winded.

Less long winded.

Yes, but long before any of you ever thought about voting for him.

Funny thing though on election night I said to someone I rather have four years of his insanity than four years of Hillary, so you can use that against me...

I don't disagree that many are hypocites. They hate things until it is their politician doing it. Would third party supporters be the same way? Too bad we will not likely find out.

People actually vote against many of these things. The problem is they are lied to but then they refuse to hold the liar accountable.

No, they don't. Cut off Granny's medicare check, you'd be AMAZED how fast they'll vote them out of office. Raise taxes... well, ask George H. Bush how well that worked out.

We have debt because that's the path of least resistance. The banks are HAPPY to loan the government money.

Less long winded.

Funny thing though on election night I said to someone I rather have four years of his insanity than four years of Hillary, so you can use that against me...
Other than his trolling.......what policies has he done to piss you off.

Less long winded.

His lies. I supported him when he said he was going to remove the troops from Syria. Well it turns out that was another lie. Why should I support that?

Less long winded.

Like his trade war that stagnated the financial markets for 600 days and have hurt almost all aspects of the American economy?

The lingering question is will he veto the Hong Kong bill to save his trade agreement?

Less long winded.

His lies. I supported him when he said he was going to remove the troops from Syria. Well it turns out that was another lie. Why should I support that?
Interesting............I didn't ask you............and suddenly your sock pops up and denies it.........LOL

Less long winded.

You just screwed up sock puppet.

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
He's not getting impeached for being a dick but it does nothing to help his case.

McConnell started the Russian investigation??

Forum List

Back