I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

And you've done NOTHING with it, so you'll only have 2 years, then its over

I have done nothing with what?

Oh, because I hate Trump you think I am a Democrat...

Ever noticed how many of you on both sides are so close minded fools that believe if you hate a politician of one political party then that mean I am on the other side?

Amazing, but here is the facts and when Trump was elected in 2016 the House stayed Republican and so did the Senate.

It was not until the 2018 election that the Pelosi Democrats won the House back and how did they do that?

Simple, many Republicans retired from office leaving seats open in swing districts that allowed Democrats to win.

Yeah, I know I am a leftist lunatic according to Trumpsters but fact is the House fell because of retiring House members and not because Democrats beat incumbents...

Oh, and I have stated in other threads the House with fall again because of this stupid idea to impeach Trump.

I have stated many times convict and removal will not happen and Trump will win in 2020 and he will become more emboldened...

I will blame the Democrats for all of this and why?

Simple, all they had to do was run a better candidate than what they are offering, do their damn job, negotiate with the opposition to get bills passed in the Senate and make America run smoothly but no they could not just do that could they?

So as you sit there screaming at me and telling me how my political party will lose, tell me when Libertarians win the House then you can scream that silly nonsense but until then I hope the Democrats lose for pulling this nonsense and they deserve to lose badly!
Sum it up......A NEVER TRUMPER.....

Less long winded.

Yes, but long before any of you ever thought about voting for him.

Funny thing though on election night I said to someone I rather have four years of his insanity than four years of Hillary, so you can use that against me...
Other than his trolling.......what policies has he done to piss you off.

Like his trade war that stagnated the financial markets for 600 days and have hurt almost all aspects of the American economy?

The lingering question is will he veto the Hong Kong bill to save his trade agreement?
The economy for the working class is doing well.........Medium incomes are up and unemployment is doing well.........I don't give a rats behind about those on the markets making a fortune off their foreign investments.

He has called out China on unfair trade practices........and it is about time that was done.

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
He's not getting impeached for being a dick but it does nothing to help his case.
He will be impeached he will be a present for the next six years deal with it
6 years! If that asshole tries to stay one second longer than his elected term He will be dragged from the White House and dumped on the lawn.
Wow is that a threat? You did obstruct 2 1/2 years he Deserves a full-term plus a full-time
I'll tell you right now that when the new president is elected the secret service will remove him if he refuses to go.
And that secret service will have to deal with a certain few Navy SEALs with Trident

Ever noticed how many of you on both sides are so close minded fools that believe if you hate a politician of one political party then that mean I am on the other side?

Amazing, but here is the facts and when Trump was elected in 2016 the House stayed Republican and so did the Senate.

It was not until the 2018 election that the Pelosi Democrats won the House back and how did they do that?

Simple, many Republicans retired from office leaving seats open in swing districts that allowed Democrats to win.

Yeah, I know I am a leftist lunatic according to Trumpsters but fact is the House fell because of retiring House members and not because Democrats beat incumbents...

Oh, and I have stated in other threads the House with fall again because of this stupid idea to impeach Trump.

I have stated many times convict and removal will not happen and Trump will win in 2020 and he will become more emboldened...

Simple, all they had to do was run a better candidate than what they are offering, do their damn job, negotiate with the opposition to get bills passed in the Senate and make America run smoothly but no they could not just do that could they?

So as you sit there screaming at me and telling me how my political party will lose, tell me when Libertarians win the House then you can scream that silly nonsense but until then I hope the Democrats lose for pulling this nonsense and they deserve to lose badly!

Less long winded.

Funny thing though on election night I said to someone I rather have four years of his insanity than four years of Hillary, so you can use that against me...

His lies. I supported him when he said he was going to remove the troops from Syria. Well it turns out that was another lie. Why should I support that?
Interesting............I didn't ask you............and suddenly your sock pops up and denies it.........LOL

I have that idiot on ignore, and I have no socks on this board...

I am lazy in today times, unlike my slate days as mad jack flint aka Nanu...

He's not getting impeached for being a dick but it does nothing to help his case.
6 years! If that asshole tries to stay one second longer than his elected term He will be dragged from the White House and dumped on the lawn.
Wow is that a threat? You did obstruct 2 1/2 years he Deserves a full-term plus a full-time

Democrats took the House in the 2018 election and were sworn in just this year.

So if any Obstruction was done blame Ryan and McConnell for the first two years...
McConnell started the Russian investigation??

THe House and Senate were GOP in Trump first two years and Democrats only had control of the House since January of this year.

Also Muller investigation started while Ryan, McConnell and Trump have been in office or were in office, so who do you blame for the investigation?

...having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
True.

But coercing a foreign power to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent utilizing taxpayer money as grease IS a reason to impeach.

The Creature - and his twitter feed and his big mouth - is his own worst enemy.

He is unfit for his high office.

That 'domestic political opponent' could have been part of Ukraine corruption and Trump did not ask anyone to 'dig up dirt' on Biden.

And you know this ---------- how?

Because we have the transcript of the call. It is not up to Trump to prove he didn't do it. It is up to the Dems to prove that he did. Based on the evidence we have, he didn't. He asked them to investigate corruption that directly affects the US. Too bad on of his 10+ political opponents appears to be caught up in this corruption. And, for the 100th time, there was no Quid Pro Quo based on the evidence at hand. You simply cannot have a contigency agreement without both parties being aware of the contigency. It is nonsensical.

Rump didn't make the claim here. THE FUCKING POSTER DID. Therefore it's HIS burden of proof.

Reading is a lost art.

So if any Obstruction was done blame Ryan and McConnell for the first two years...

THe House and Senate were GOP in Trump first two years and Democrats only had control of the House since January of this year.

Also Muller investigation started while Ryan, McConnell and Trump have been in office or were in office, so who do you blame for the investigation?
Democrats,, you will have to deal with a 3rd term

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?
There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
Didn't Biden brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?
No.

the dem/libs and their media cronies hate Trump because he is getting things done and exposing the long time corruption of the political establishment. The hate him because the talks like a normal person, not a bullshiting say-nothing politician. He tells it like it is and the truth is the enemy of the dems, the media, and the DC establishment of both parties.

they also hate him because they cannot control him as they have every previous president in recent times.

Trump is the president of the people, not the corrupt elites.

What third term?

Trump can only be President for two terms and no more.

Hell he might die in the second term from natural causes...

Also, Democrats had little power in Trump first two years...

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?
There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
No.

he is recorded doing exactly that, where have you been? and he also bragged about withholding US funds if the guy was not fired. its called bribery.

the dem/libs and their media cronies hate Trump because he is getting things done and exposing the long time corruption of the political establishment. The hate him because the talks like a normal person, not a bullshiting say-nothing politician. He tells it like it is and the truth is the enemy of the dems, the media, and the DC establishment of both parties.

they also hate him because they cannot control him as they have every previous president in recent times.

He has not exposed anything that has not been known since the founding of this country, and he only cares about his popularity...

Less long winded.

Like his trade war that stagnated the financial markets for 600 days and have hurt almost all aspects of the American economy?

The lingering question is will he veto the Hong Kong bill to save his trade agreement?
The economy for the working class is doing well.........Medium incomes are up and unemployment is doing well.........I don't give a rats behind about those on the markets making a fortune off their foreign investments.

He has called out China on unfair trade practices........and it is about time that was done.

the working class has their retirements tied to the markets for the most part

He has not exposed anything that has not been known since the founding of this country

You don't want to count his teeny little mushroom bloom?

What third term?

Lol republicans will win the house we will amend the term limit for president so he could serve his official eight years.. democrats obstructed the first 2 1/2

No.

he is recorded doing exactly that, where have you been? and he also bragged about withholding US funds if the guy was not fired. its called bribery.

please provide the video where Biden says that he got prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

What third term?

Lol republicans will win the house we will amend the term limit for president so he could serve his official eight years.. democrats obstructed the first 2 1/2

Wow, that is horrible trolling!

1. To change the Constitution you need more than the House, and lack the States and Senate votes, so no chance!

2. Republican controlled the House from 2017 to 2019 for Trump first two years, so Democrats did very little except being cry babies!

What third term?

and in obozo's first two years the dems had complete control, and what did we get? the worst legislation in history, passed in the most corrupt way-------obozocare. We also got an apologize for america tour where the president shit on this country in foreign capitals.

worst president in history is too kind for obama.

nope, he did not.

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

You are part of the problem. You are buying a line of BS that Biden was involved in corrupt acts in Ukraine. You
are giving quarter to false narratives which muddy the water and dupe more uninformed voters.

What third term?

yawn

Forum List

Back