I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

McConnell started the Russian investigation??

THe House and Senate were GOP in Trump first two years and Democrats only had control of the House since January of this year.

Also Muller investigation started while Ryan, McConnell and Trump have been in office or were in office, so who do you blame for the investigation?
Democrats,, you will have to deal with a 3rd term

What third term?

Trump can only be President for two terms and no more.

Hell he might die in the second term from natural causes...

Also, Democrats had little power in Trump first two years...
Lol republicans will win the house we will amend the term limit for president so he could serve his official eight years.. democrats obstructed the first 2 1/2

Wow, that is horrible trolling!

1. To change the Constitution you need more than the House, and lack the States and Senate votes, so no chance!

2. Republican controlled the House from 2017 to 2019 for Trump first two years, so Democrats did very little except being cry babies!
Don’t obstruct Trump you should’ve learned your lesson now you’re going to get three terms.. heheh

Democrats took the House in the 2018 election and were sworn in just this year.

So if any Obstruction was done blame Ryan and McConnell for the first two years...
McConnell started the Russian investigation??

THe House and Senate were GOP in Trump first two years and Democrats only had control of the House since January of this year.

Also Muller investigation started while Ryan, McConnell and Trump have been in office or were in office, so who do you blame for the investigation?

What third term?

and in obozo's first two years the dems had complete control, and what did we get? the worst legislation in history, passed in the most corrupt way-------obozocare. We also got an apologize for america tour where the president shit on this country in foreign capitals.

worst president in history is too kind for obama.

Worst President was Jimm Carter, and Obama is in the top ten...

Still how does Obama first two years have anything to do with Trump failure to get Ryan to work and do his job?

Also the ACA should have never been passed but that has nothing to do with Trump or why I hate him...

There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
Didn't Biden brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

nope, he did not.

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

I agree, but he still did not brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

Being that his son was involved, Joe had no business being involved at all. As noted a couple times, there are NO good players here and Biden is still in the running to be the (D) nominee. Are the (D)'s really going to make us pick between two corrupt choices again?

Biden is not corrupt.

What third term?

Lol republicans will win the house we will amend the term limit for president so he could serve his official eight years.. democrats obstructed the first 2 1/2

Wow, that is horrible trolling!

1. To change the Constitution you need more than the House, and lack the States and Senate votes, so no chance!

2. Republican controlled the House from 2017 to 2019 for Trump first two years, so Democrats did very little except being cry babies!
Don’t obstruct Trump you should’ve learned your lesson now you’re going to get three terms.. heheh

No, and you are horrible at trolling me!

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?
There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
No.

he is recorded doing exactly that, where have you been? and he also bragged about withholding US funds if the guy was not fired. its called bribery.

please provide the video where Biden says that he got prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

he did not use those words, but anyone with a lick of common sense knows that was what it was all about. If not that, then why use bribery to remove the guy?

so maybe you can tell us what the kids of Biden, Romney, and Pelosi had that made them valuable to a Ukrainian energy company.

don't be so fricken naive, it was all about buying influence in the US government

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?

nope, he did not.

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

You are part of the problem. You are buying a line of BS that Biden was involved in corrupt acts in Ukraine. You
are giving quarter to false narratives which muddy the water and dupe more uninformed voters.

Biden is every bit as dirty as Trump. Best thing for the country is for both to just go away.

No.

he is recorded doing exactly that, where have you been? and he also bragged about withholding US funds if the guy was not fired. its called bribery.

please provide the video where Biden says that he got prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

he did not use those words,

Thank you.

nope, he did not.

I agree, but he still did not brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

Being that his son was involved, Joe had no business being involved at all. As noted a couple times, there are NO good players here and Biden is still in the running to be the (D) nominee. Are the (D)'s really going to make us pick between two corrupt choices again?

Biden is not corrupt.

LOL, and obama is not half white.

nope, he did not.

You are part of the problem. You are buying a line of BS that Biden was involved in corrupt acts in Ukraine. You
are giving quarter to false narratives which muddy the water and dupe more uninformed voters.

I didn't buy anything. I have agreed that there appears to be something that doesn't pass the smell test and should be investigated.

Hunter Biden had been a screw up his entire life. He had just been tossed from the military for failing a drug test. That person does not get the job he got because of his qualifications.

nope, he did not.

Biden is not corrupt.

Of course Biden is corrupt, nobody spends that long in DC without being corrupted.

No.

Thank you.

if you are going to quote me use the entire quote, don't take a few words out of context. You are better than that, gator.

No.

he did not use those words, but anyone with a lick of common sense knows that was what it was all about. If not that, then why use bribery to remove the guy?

so maybe you can tell us what the kids of Biden, Romney, and Pelosi had that made them valuable to a Ukrainian energy company.

don't be so fricken naive, it was all about buying influence in the US government

What did Hunter Biden have to offer to that company besides being Joe Biden son?

He worked for George W. Bush and had connections to the energy sector of this country that could help open doors for that company on both sides of the aisle.

Does that help with any of this and does it bother me?

Nope!

Why?

Simple, every political family uses their name to open doors, so why get upset over reality?

Thank you.

if you are going to quote me use the entire quote, don't take a few words out of context. You are better than that, gator.

The rest was just spin to justify a false statement. It is what the media does all day long...don’t be like the media

nope, he did not.

Biden is not corrupt.

LOL, and obama is not half white.

And Trump has never been married three times...

Every politician can be bought and sold including Biden and yes even Trump...

Clinton was easy to buy...

No.

No. You have your facts wrong. Are you ignorant or dishonest?

No.

What did Hunter Biden have to offer to that company besides being Joe Biden son?

He worked for George W. Bush and had connections to the energy sector of this country that could help open doors for that company on both sides of the aisle.

Does that help with any of this and does it bother me?

Nope!

Why?

Simple, every political family uses their name to open doors, so why get upset over reality?

using ones name to open doors is one thing and is quite common and not illegal. Being paid to influence US policy is something entirely different and is illegal. Are you trying to tell us that Hunter's knowledge was worth 50K a month? No, but it seems that Burisma thought that his influence was worth that much.

No.

No. You have your facts wrong. Are you ignorant or dishonest?

I can only go by what Biden is on record as saying. Spin it however you like, he bragged about using financial leverage to get the prosecutor fired, the same prosecutor who was investigating Burisma where his son was getting paid 50K a month.

/——/ Yoh don’t care about those quality when it’s a DemocRAT. Here is what we normal people like to see: Donald Trump's Economic Success | National Review

Actually I have stated Bill Clinton is like his buddy Donald Trump and is a worthless piece of shit and Hillary Clinton is no better either for defending her husband cheating ways.

Oh, John Edward's is the left version of Trump...

Oh, the only reason why any of you Trumpsters defend Trump is because of that damn R after his filthy name!

If he had a D you would hate him with a damn passion and be giving me praises for my facts about Trump being the piece of white trash he is!

Fact is Trump is a damn charlatan that was playing a stunt but in today American Idol culture the idiots voted him in but then again he was running against Hillary Clinto so the choice was him or his buddy wife, so not a great two choices back in 2016!

Also Trump will win in 2020 not because he is a great role model but because the choices on the left are fake Indian, Gay Mayor, or Biden who can not remember his name daily!

What great choices we have, so let me be very clear my hate for Trump has been going on for decades and not just because he beat that corrupt witch Hillary Clinton that he once said would make a great President!
/—/ We support Trump because he keeps his campaign promises and because the economy and stock market are booming, in spite of your silly little hissy fit.

View attachment 291243

He actually hasn't kept many of his campaign promises.

And we know why you support trump

he is vulgar, rude, uncivil, crass, unashamedly ignorant, loves tyrants, mocks decent people, mocks dead soldiers and people with illnesses, cheats on his wife, cheats in business, cheats at golf, lies at just about everything

You admire trump because of these things.

You and he are the same

View attachment 291244 View attachment 291245

So you just described most American males when stating he cheated on his wives, business and golf and most men love men that are superior to them...

I hate Trump because he is an ass and has been since I started to follow him in the 1970's!
/----/ I don't care.jpg

Forum List

Back