I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

Oh, the only reason why any of you Trumpsters defend Trump is because of that damn R after his filthy name!

If he had a D you would hate him with a damn passion and be giving me praises for my facts about Trump being the piece of white trash he is!

Fact is Trump is a damn charlatan that was playing a stunt but in today American Idol culture the idiots voted him in but then again he was running against Hillary Clinto so the choice was him or his buddy wife, so not a great two choices back in 2016!

Also Trump will win in 2020 not because he is a great role model but because the choices on the left are fake Indian, Gay Mayor, or Biden who can not remember his name daily!

What great choices we have, so let me be very clear my hate for Trump has been going on for decades and not just because he beat that corrupt witch Hillary Clinton that he once said would make a great President!
/—/ We support Trump because he keeps his campaign promises and because the economy and stock market are booming, in spite of your silly little hissy fit.

View attachment 291243

He actually hasn't kept many of his campaign promises.

And we know why you support trump

he is vulgar, rude, uncivil, crass, unashamedly ignorant, loves tyrants, mocks decent people, mocks dead soldiers and people with illnesses, cheats on his wife, cheats in business, cheats at golf, lies at just about everything

You admire trump because of these things.

You and he are the same

View attachment 291244 View attachment 291245
/----/ All mischaracterizations. And nothing I say will lever change your mind.
View attachment 291254

What?

Was Trump divorced twice and did he cheat on all three wives?

Did he have a child out of wedlock with his mistress that became his second wife?

Did he bot state yesterday he himself stopped China from killing people in Hong Kong?

If you say that is just my opinion, then you are nuts!

and clinton got a BJ from a low level employee in the oval office, the lied under oath about it.

I really don't care what Trump's exes said. What I care about is the job he is doing for our economy, our military, trade deals, and getting NATO members to finally pay their fair share.

You only care because he is a Republican!

Also Clinton did lie under oath and deserved the impeachment and should have been removed!

LOL, and obama is not half white.

And Trump has never been married three times...

Every politician can be bought and sold including Biden and yes even Trump...

Clinton was easy to buy...

Trump's previous wives have nothing but good things to say about him. Sure, they got nice financial settlements but so what?

Yes, politicians can be bought, but someone with Trump's wealth is much harder to buy. and you are correct, Clinton was easy.

Ivana when divorcing Donald said a lot of nice things like he raped her and so much more...

They have an agreement with him bot to say anything or they lose their support...

Donald is corrupt and to say he is not is like saying there is a honest politician which would be a lie!

there is a difference between doing business and engaging in corruption. If he is so corrupt why hasn't anyone filed suit against him? Yes, some have but they have all lost. So now I guess you are going to say that his lawyers are also corrupt.

Same with taxes, if he was cheating why didn't the corrupt Obama IRS find it and prosecute him?

I did not mention a damn thing about his taxes and to even try this with me is pissing me off!

First off Trump is not a tax cheat!

He has filed according State and Federal Requirements and does not have to show us a damn thing, so there you have that!

Trump has been sued by the government and he lost a few times and paid his fines and to say he never did anything wrong is partisan nonsense on your part and you will claim it is fake news no matter if court records show Trump lost cases a few times!

Trump may be a tax cheat. He has inflated and deflated the value of various properties for tax reporting purposes.

View attachment 291243

he is vulgar, rude, uncivil, crass, unashamedly ignorant, loves tyrants, mocks decent people, mocks dead soldiers and people with illnesses, cheats on his wife, cheats in business, cheats at golf, lies at just about everything

You and he are the same

So you just described most American males when stating he cheated on his wives, business and golf and most men love men that are superior to them...

I hate Trump because he is an ass and has been since I started to follow him in the 1970's!
/----/ View attachment 291253

You can always put me on ignore seeing you believe Trump being divorced twice, having a child out of wedlock and him stating he stopped China from invading Hong Kong is just my opinion...
/---/ For the final time, when I said: "your opinion" I was referring to your characterization of his actions while president, not those his personal life in which I agree with you.

No, that is not what you are saying or have said. I repeated the same stuff over and over and you said it was my opinion!

Trump is trash just like Clinton and can be baught like a cheap Russian whore!

I have nothing good to say about him but will say he is not a pedophile or a tax cheat!

Then we will record you as voting for one of the dem clown circus characters.

Trump's previous wives have nothing but good things to say about him. Sure, they got nice financial settlements but so what?

Yes, politicians can be bought, but someone with Trump's wealth is much harder to buy. and you are correct, Clinton was easy.

Ivana when divorcing Donald said a lot of nice things like he raped her and so much more...

They have an agreement with him bot to say anything or they lose their support...

Donald is corrupt and to say he is not is like saying there is a honest politician which would be a lie!

there is a difference between doing business and engaging in corruption. If he is so corrupt why hasn't anyone filed suit against him? Yes, some have but they have all lost. So now I guess you are going to say that his lawyers are also corrupt.

Same with taxes, if he was cheating why didn't the corrupt Obama IRS find it and prosecute him?

I did not mention a damn thing about his taxes and to even try this with me is pissing me off!

He has filed according State and Federal Requirements and does not have to show us a damn thing, so there you have that!

Trump has been sued by the government and he lost a few times and paid his fines and to say he never did anything wrong is partisan nonsense on your part and you will claim it is fake news no matter if court records show Trump lost cases a few times!

Ok, for the last time----------------------------I DON'T CARE, IT DOESN'T MATTER, WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS THAT MY 401K ACCOUNT HAS GROWN "BIGLY" UNDER TRUMP, THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS AT THE LOWEST LEVELS IN HISTORY, WE ARE BRINGING OUR TROOPS HOME, AND OUR MILITARY IS ONCE AGAIN STRONG AND WELL EQUIPPED. THE REST IS POLITICAL BULLSHIT.

We are not bringing our troops home, so why lie?

Why should we defend Saudi Arabia?

Ok, for the last time----------------------------I DON'T CARE, IT DOESN'T MATTER, WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS THAT MY 401K ACCOUNT HAS GROWN "BIGLY" UNDER TRUMP, THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS AT THE LOWEST LEVELS IN HISTORY, WE ARE BRINGING OUR TROOPS HOME, AND OUR MILITARY IS ONCE AGAIN STRONG AND WELL EQUIPPED. THE REST IS POLITICAL BULLSHIT.

You could say just about ALL of that for Obama's last term.

So you just described most American males when stating he cheated on his wives, business and golf and most men love men that are superior to them...

I hate Trump because he is an ass and has been since I started to follow him in the 1970's!
/----/ View attachment 291253

You can always put me on ignore seeing you believe Trump being divorced twice, having a child out of wedlock and him stating he stopped China from invading Hong Kong is just my opinion...
/---/ For the final time, when I said: "your opinion" I was referring to your characterization of his actions while president, not those his personal life in which I agree with you.

No, that is not what you are saying or have said. I repeated the same stuff over and over and you said it was my opinion!

Trump is trash just like Clinton and can be baught like a cheap Russian whore!

I have nothing good to say about him but will say he is not a pedophile or a tax cheat!

Then we will record you as voting for one of the dem clown circus characters.

Who are you to tell me who I should vote for?

This is why those like you are dangerous to our Republic and support a Democrat that pretends to be a Republican!

Sum it up......A NEVER TRUMPER.....

Less long winded.

Yes, but long before any of you ever thought about voting for him.

Funny thing though on election night I said to someone I rather have four years of his insanity than four years of Hillary, so you can use that against me...
Other than his trolling.......what policies has he done to piss you off.

Like his trade war that stagnated the financial markets for 600 days and have hurt almost all aspects of the American economy?

The lingering question is will he veto the Hong Kong bill to save his trade agreement?
The economy for the working class is doing well.........Medium incomes are up and unemployment is doing well.........I don't give a rats behind about those on the markets making a fortune off their foreign investments.

He has called out China on unfair trade practices........and it is about time that was done.

the working class has their retirements tied to the markets for the most part
And 401k's are moving up aren't they..........tell me about the so called CALAMITY........LOL

/—/ We support Trump because he keeps his campaign promises and because the economy and stock market are booming, in spite of your silly little hissy fit.

View attachment 291243

You and he are the same

View attachment 291254

What?

Did he have a child out of wedlock with his mistress that became his second wife?

Did he bot state yesterday he himself stopped China from killing people in Hong Kong?

and clinton got a BJ from a low level employee in the oval office, the lied under oath about it.

I really don't care what Trump's exes said. What I care about is the job he is doing for our economy, our military, trade deals, and getting NATO members to finally pay their fair share.

Also Clinton did lie under oath and deserved the impeachment and should have been removed!

If obozo or clinton had achieved the economic results that Trump has, I would have praised them. I am not partisan, I am an American who looks at real results.

what's really sad is that obama, as the first black (half black) president could have done great things to unite the country, but instead he divided us like never before.

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?
There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
Didn't Biden brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?
No.

he is recorded doing exactly that, where have you been? and he also bragged about withholding US funds if the guy was not fired. its called bribery.

please provide the video where Biden says that he got prosecutor fired for investigating his son?
Show me Real evidence that Aid was withheld..................for investigating it.........so far like the Russia BS .......they haven't proved a thing........and in a real court they would be laughed out of it.

Let me be very clear:

1. Trump is a birther!

2. Trump morals are so lower that a slug has higher morals!

3. Anyone can be bought including Trump!

4. Trump is not a Tax Cheat nor a Pedophile!

5. My hate for Trump goes back to the 1970's and has been stated many times since 2016!

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?
There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.

nope, he did not.

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

You are part of the problem. You are buying a line of BS that Biden was involved in corrupt acts in Ukraine. You
are giving quarter to false narratives which muddy the water and dupe more uninformed voters.
I'm buying into it..................His boy got millions off the Oil giant in the power play of money off gas sales with the Russia problem to Europe.

Yes, the hate is over the top. And I believe that is why he will finish his term. He may not be able to speak in complete sentences but the "over the top hate" for Trump is just what may save him. People want fairness and they know the Dems are are not or ever have been fair since 2016.

Let me be very clear:

1. Trump is a birther!

5. My hate for Trump goes back to the 1970's and has been stated many times since 2016!
So, he has not committed any high crimes or misdemeanors. Thanks

Let me be very clear:

1. Trump is a birther!

so your hate is based on personality, not results. says a lot about you.

BTW, Obama's grandmother was a birther, before she died the day after Barack made an emergency trip to visit her.

View attachment 291243

You and he are the same

View attachment 291254

What?

If obozo or clinton had achieved the economic results that Trump has, I would have praised them. I am not partisan, I am an American who looks at real results.

what's really sad is that obama, as the first black (half black) president could have done great things to unite the country, but instead he divided us like never before.

Barack Hussein Obama is a idealistic moron like Warren and Sanders and the only reason he won both times is his skin color!

Hillary Clinton is corrupt witch that bashes her husbands sexual choices and was once said to be a great choice to be President one day by Donald Trump!

Trump economy is fueled by more than him and should never be given credit and I have said this about every President!

It takes the States and Federal government to fuel this Republic Economy and not just one idiot in the Oval office!

Finally, one thing I will say about Trump he hates war... Sure he is one big asshole but war is one option he hates and I will give him that as credit unlike Obama and Bush!

nope, he did not.

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

You are part of the problem. You are buying a line of BS that Biden was involved in corrupt acts in Ukraine. You
are giving quarter to false narratives which muddy the water and dupe more uninformed voters.

I didn't buy anything. I have agreed that there appears to be something that doesn't pass the smell test and should be investigated.

Hunter Biden had been a screw up his entire life. He had just been tossed from the military for failing a drug test. That person does not get the job he got because of his qualifications.

You are suggesting that investigations into Joe Biden need to happen because his son got a cush gig due to his last name.

In America....investigations need a predicate. There has to be some evidence of wrongdoing before our justice department
opens an investigation. There is none. There was none. Biden is not even credibly accused of doing a single thing wrong
with regard to Ukraine.

You are being fed a line of BS and you are greedily slurping it down. Try harder. Do your own research.

No. I have explained myself why I believe there should be one.

Let me be very clear:

1. Trump is a birther!

so your hate is based on personality, not results. says a lot about you.

BTW, Obama's grandmother was a birther, before she died the day after Barack made an emergency trip to visit her.

More of that nonsense!

Show me where you credit Obama for falling unemployment numbers when he was President, so you can support your comment you give credit when it is dued.

I for one would have never gave him that credit because as I wrote it take more than one person to make this Republic sputter...

View attachment 291254

What?

Barack Hussein Obama is a idealistic moron like Warren and Sanders and the only reason he won both times is his skin color!

Hillary Clinton is corrupt witch that bashes her husbands sexual choices and was once said to be a great choice to be President one day by Donald Trump!

Trump economy is fueled by more than him and should never be given credit and I have said this about every President!

It takes the States and Federal government to fuel this Republic Economy and not just one idiot in the Oval office!

Finally, one thing I will say about Trump he hates war... Sure he is one big asshole but war is one option he hates and I will give him that as credit unlike Obama and Bush!

You know that Trump hates war? That's some impressive bullshit.

Forum List

Back