I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

No. I have explained myself why I believe there should be one.

Sorry. You are a useful idiot. Go ahead and vote 3rd party. Help Trump. Brilliant.

I'll vote for the BEST candidate. That's what I always do. That's what everyone should do. I have NO obligation to help the (D)'s win especially when they run someone that supports little to nothing that I do.

The only Dems I like are too far down the list to be considered.

I completely disapprove of the rush to the left!

But Trump is deplorable and republicans have shown they are very happy to move TOO FAR RIGHT!

no commies!
no fascists!
no theocracy!
no tyranny!

too far left or too far right are the only two options being offered.

It's disappointing that people consider no war and health care for everyone as too extreme.

Extreme? No. Unrealistic, yes.

Why? Other countries are able to do it.

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
/——/ President Trump says what many Americans think but are too afraid to say out loud. That’s why he’s loved by his base.

So you love a man that says stupid shit that make Homer Simpson look like Einstein?

Trump cheated on all three of his wives.

For many years Trump was best buddies with Bill and Hillary Clinton..

Trump for almost a decade denied Obama was American born even after the Governor of Hawaii ( which at the time was REPUBLICAN ) stated Obama was born in Hawaii...

Now you have a man making claims he stopped China from slaughtering Hong Kong, believe the Ukraine did more than Russia in 2016, and has his private attorney do his bidding for him on crazy stuff like crowstrike...

Yeah, he is the common man champion and tomorrow I will wake with Ana De Armas...

STFU. Stop whining you baby. Your just mad because your Demtards just embarrassed themselves for 5 days and proved it was just another which hunt. Your a typical liberal pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. You are a useful idiot. Go ahead and vote 3rd party. Help Trump. Brilliant.

I'll vote for the BEST candidate. That's what I always do. That's what everyone should do. I have NO obligation to help the (D)'s win especially when they run someone that supports little to nothing that I do.

But Trump is deplorable and republicans have shown they are very happy to move TOO FAR RIGHT!

no commies!
no fascists!
no theocracy!
no tyranny!

It's disappointing that people consider no war and health care for everyone as too extreme.

Perhaps you ought to move to one of them, dumbass.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

Reasons to hate Donald John Trump:

1. Liar

2. Cheater

3. Birther

4. Narcissistic

5. Want me to continue and explain even more and if so will you research everything I write or just scream " It's a lie because Donni Boi is the chosen one with greater wisdom than Solomon! "?
/——/ Of course you’re entitled to your opinion, guesses, and presumptions just like the petulant children Adam Shytface is calling as witnesses. You’re why liberalism is the laughing stock of the world.

It is a fact Donald Trump cheated on all three of his wives and fathered a child out of wedlock!

Is that a man you find so worthy of worshipping?

Let just start there and please feel free just to say it is my fucking opinion when it is a known fact Trump is a cheating lying fool but hey maybe you are like him and believe marriage vows are just a joke!

Who cares. Did Clinton not cheat on his wife while in the Oval Office getting blowjobs and having Call girls at the White House. Shut the fuck up you pathetic hypocrite.

Politics is a religion for the Left, folks are seldom rational about religion. We all know what the real issue is:

image016.jpg

He's not getting impeached for being a dick but it does nothing to help his case.

He's not getting impeached at all.

/——/ President Trump says what many Americans think but are too afraid to say out loud. That’s why he’s loved by his base.

So most Americans are racist, misogynistic trolls with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

That's kind of depressing.
/——/ Your TDS is evolving quickly. Seek help.
Psychiatrist: Trump Derangement Syndrome is real – and serious - WND

WND is your source?

Yeah, facts hurt and I hated Trump before he ever became President!

So you can’t judge his presidency because the little baby didn’t like President Trump before he got into office. Go to your mommy and she will fix you your favorite snack to make you happy, Asshole.

Are we sure it's a smear? Your next point is spot on but the corruption appears deep in the Ukraine.

But the thing was, Trump wasn't trying to "root out corruption", he was contributing to it. It was clear from the testimony that he didn't really want an investigation, he just wanted them to slander Biden.

Not one witness could prove it. Go back to sleep

So you love a man that says stupid shit that make Homer Simpson look like Einstein?

Trump cheated on all three of his wives.

For many years Trump was best buddies with Bill and Hillary Clinton..

Trump for almost a decade denied Obama was American born even after the Governor of Hawaii ( which at the time was REPUBLICAN ) stated Obama was born in Hawaii...

Now you have a man making claims he stopped China from slaughtering Hong Kong, believe the Ukraine did more than Russia in 2016, and has his private attorney do his bidding for him on crazy stuff like crowstrike...

Yeah, he is the common man champion and tomorrow I will wake with Ana De Armas...
/——/ Homer Simpson is a fictional character and the Hildabeast campaign started the Birtha Movement. The rest of your rant is laughable. Psychiatrist: Trump Derangement Syndrome is real – and serious - WND

So you find it funny Trump cheated on all three of his wives?

And it matter not who started the birther movement seeing Trump was and is still one!

You loyalists are insane and retarded as can be!

Trump could rip a baby from a woman womb, rape it, kill it and you will scream TDS against anyone that calls him a sick psycho!

So tell me did you agree with Trump when he was against the Iraq war?

Did you agree with Trump when he stated Hillary Clinton would make a great President?

Do you cheat on your wife like Donald has done?

Did you father a kid out of wedlock like your messiah?

He made the claim yesterday that he stopped China from slaughtering Hong Kong, so do you agree with him?

You are fucking retarded. Take your medication. You kept saying the same shit. Clinton cheated on his while President getting blow jobs and laid in the Oval Office. Fucking hypocrite

So most Americans are racist, misogynistic trolls with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

That's kind of depressing.
/——/ Your TDS is evolving quickly. Seek help.
Psychiatrist: Trump Derangement Syndrome is real – and serious - WND

WND is your source?

Yeah, facts hurt and I hated Trump before he ever became President!
/——/ WND simply carried the story. The PhD offered his clinical analysis.
Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D., offers stunning new analysis of today's left-wing mindset

I am a Libertarian, so shove your leftist nonsense up your messiah ass!

Your a lunatic far left wing scumbag.

We have here the perfect example of those who support the low life piece of shit D.Trump... Who doesn't care for America or our constitution They just want to kiss the ass of their king...Kiss away traitor

no commies!
no fascists!
no theocracy!
no tyranny!

I asked a simple question. I guess a simple question is too much for you.

no commies!
no fascists!
no theocracy!
no tyranny!

/—-/ The simple answer keeps bouncing off your thick skull. The US provides their national defense enabling them to offer free healthcare. But now Trump is forcing them to pay their fair share so the freebies will dry up.

/—-/ The simple answer keeps bouncing off your thick skull. The US provides their national defense enabling them to offer free healthcare.

No we don't.

We have here the perfect example of those who support the low life piece of shit D.Trump... Who doesn't care for America or our constitution They just want to kiss the ass of their king...Kiss away traitor
Lord you are an overly emotional tool.

/—-/ The simple answer keeps bouncing off your thick skull. The US provides their national defense enabling them to offer free healthcare.

No we don't.
/—-/ You really believe that or are you just playing stupid to get attention? U.S. to Spend More on Europe's Defense: Let the Europeans Pay Instead | HuffPost

where was I wrong ?Just admit it You know he's pure garbage , but he's your pure garbage You're really happy we have scum like him representing our country ? Please ,,tell me it isn't so

where was I wrong ?Just admit it You know he's pure garbage , but he's your pure garbage You're really happy we have scum like him representing our country ? Please ,,tell me it isn't so
It isn't so.

Forum List

Back