I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

corporate elites are doing better and better under this Trump-Obama economy, while workers are being left behind. we need an outsider who is outside of both parties. that man's name is...Bernard Sanders!

corporate elites are doing better and better under this Trump-Obama economy, while workers are being left behind. we need an outsider who is outside of both parties. that man's name is...Bernard Sanders!
LOL you're right ...he's outside ,,,way outside and I'm a Dem

I asked a simple question. I guess a simple question is too much for you.
/—-/ The simple answer keeps bouncing off your thick skull. The US provides their national defense enabling them to offer free healthcare.

No we don't.
/—-/ You really believe that or are you just playing stupid to get attention? U.S. to Spend More on Europe's Defense: Let the Europeans Pay Instead | HuffPost

We provide money to Europe because we want to control them. We aren't going to make them pay anything. Trump saying they have to pay up is just like Trump saying we are leaving Syria. A lie.

That said there are countries outside of Europe that don't have their military all over the world and provides health care. I'm not sure why that is so controversial.
/—-/ If they are our allies, then they know we will defend them.

We have no allies. Every country will do what is best for themselves.

/—-/ The simple answer keeps bouncing off your thick skull. The US provides their national defense enabling them to offer free healthcare.

No we don't.
/—-/ You really believe that or are you just playing stupid to get attention? U.S. to Spend More on Europe's Defense: Let the Europeans Pay Instead | HuffPost

We provide money to Europe because we want to control them. We aren't going to make them pay anything. Trump saying they have to pay up is just like Trump saying we are leaving Syria. A lie.

That said there are countries outside of Europe that don't have their military all over the world and provides health care. I'm not sure why that is so controversial.

Bur what if Trump gives a war and no one wants to help?

No we don't.

I'd cheer them on.

I'd cheer them on.
Did you cheer over Iraq the 1000's dead there ??

The sad thing is, there appears to be dirt to dig up. I do not support Trump but this is one area I can not condemn him on. Corruption should be exposed in whatever manner legally can be used. If Trump asked Ukraine to help uncover the corruption that appears to have been going on there, I'm good with that.

. . .

Holy moly, I had to do a double take on this post to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me.:shock:

I'd cheer them on.

No, that was wrong for us to do. Bush and Obama deserve to rot in hell for the innocent lives they are responsible for ending

The only Dems I like are too far down the list to be considered.

I completely disapprove of the rush to the left!

But Trump is deplorable and republicans have shown they are very happy to move TOO FAR RIGHT!

no commies!
no fascists!
no theocracy!
no tyranny!

too far left or too far right are the only two options being offered.

It's disappointing that people consider no war and health care for everyone as too extreme.

Extreme? No. Unrealistic, yes.

Why? Other countries are able to do it.

Perhaps you ought to move to one of them, dumbass.

I asked a simple question. I guess a simple question is too much for you.

Actually, the simpler answer is for you to move to one of those fabulous countries, certainly much easier than trying to change a country...dumbass.

Corruption is Donald Trump’s middle name.

his full name is Donald "Donald Corruption Trump" Trump

We have here the perfect example of those who support the low life piece of shit D.Trump... Who doesn't care for America or our constitution They just want to kiss the ass of their king...Kiss away traitor

Your a perfect example of liberal scum who all they want to do is destroy the Constitution and let criminals become President. Your to stupid and brainwashed to see the truth if it came up at slapped you on that sissy face of yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate is not over the top. Trump and his cronies utter and publish hateful insults daily.

Donald Trump is a hateful person.

We have here the perfect example of those who support the low life piece of shit D.Trump... Who doesn't care for America or our constitution They just want to kiss the ass of their king...Kiss away traitor

Your a perfect example of liberal scum who all they want to do is destroy the Constitution and let criminals become President. Your to stupid and brainwashed to see the truth if it came up at slapped you on that sissy face of yours

A criminal has become president, Donald Trump. He has corrupted all GOP lawmakers and turned them into accomplices.

78873c78aa40cbecfc2a937cc406662483d2bf92.jpeg

If you're going to kiss trumps ass at least ask him to shower first
Amateur hour here............Trump lives in your head 24 hours a day...

watch-this-trump-works-every-time-6-trump-derangement-syndrome-25304028.png
WRONG Trump breath I have 6 stock accounts I watch over and spend 5 months of the year in Fla at my condo on the beach Just because I love my country and despise trump and his supporters doesn't make me a bad guy

No. Makes you a pathetic asshole who doesn’t love his country. If you loved your country you wouldn’t be ok with the Democrats trying to destroy the Constitution as well as not have accomplishing anything. Congress has been useless. They’re are bills waiting to be passed that will help people and all Congress cares about is trying to get President Trump out of office because they can’t beat him. Your a stupid, pathetic piece of shit.

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

They were calling for his impeachment before he was sworn in.
Who did that? Name names.

No we don't.

The Israeli’s will always help. I’ll take them as allies over anyone else. England will be an ally, they know better.

The Israeli’s will always help. I’ll take them as allies over anyone else. England will be an ally, they know better.

Israel is always trying to get us fight their wars for them. Wars are a good way to hide corruption.

How many American's should die to fight Israel's wars?

I'd cheer them on.

No, that was wrong for us to do. Bush and Obama deserve to rot in hell for the innocent lives they are responsible for ending

Yeah call them scumbags innocent. What about the over 3,000 innocent that died on 9/11. Was that ok. You know what Bush did wrong. He didn’t make that whole region a big parking lot.

Forum List

Back