I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

We have no allies. Every country will do what is best for themselves.
Bur what if Trump gives a war and no one wants to help?

I'd cheer them on.
Did you cheer over Iraq the 1000's dead there ??

No, that was wrong for us to do. Bush and Obama deserve to rot in hell for the innocent lives they are responsible for ending

Yeah call them scumbags innocent. What about the over 3,000 innocent that died on 9/11. Was that ok. You know what Bush did wrong. He didn’t make that whole region a big parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the countries I noted had anything at all to do with 9/11. Nothing.

I'd cheer them on.

No, that was wrong for us to do. Bush and Obama deserve to rot in hell for the innocent lives they are responsible for ending

Yeah call them scumbags innocent. What about the over 3,000 innocent that died on 9/11. Was that ok. You know what Bush did wrong. He didn’t make that whole region a big parking lot.

Bullshit. They all had hiding places for Bin Laiden They moved him around secretly. Good try though. Go back and do your homework.

I'd cheer them on.

Bullshit. They all had hiding places for Bin Laiden They moved him around secretly. Good try though. Go back and do your homework.

Wow, no wonder the country is in such a mess.

Corruption is Donald Trump’s middle name.

his full name is Donald "Donald Corruption Trump" Trump

STFU. You are a massive asshole. All you do is post crap. Obama is a terrorist and Bill Clinton was a womanizer doing it inside the White House.

your second sentence is inversely proportional to your third sentence

We provide money to Europe because we want to control them. We aren't going to make them pay anything. Trump saying they have to pay up is just like Trump saying we are leaving Syria. A lie.

That said there are countries outside of Europe that don't have their military all over the world and provides health care. I'm not sure why that is so controversial.
/—-/ If they are our allies, then they know we will defend them.

The Israeli’s will always help. I’ll take them as allies over anyone else. England will be an ally, they know better.

Israel is always trying to get us fight their wars for them. Wars are a good way to hide corruption.

How many American's should die to fight Israel's wars?

Israel can fight there own wars. They have been doing it for hundreds of years. We help because who they are fighting are scum that want to kill all the innocent people they can.

STFU. You are a massive asshole. All you do is post crap. Obama is a terrorist and Bill Clinton was a womanizer doing it inside the White House.

Wow. That is your response. So my first sentence is obviously dead on correct.

The Israeli’s will always help. I’ll take them as allies over anyone else. England will be an ally, they know better.

Israel is always trying to get us fight their wars for them. Wars are a good way to hide corruption.

Israel can fight there own wars. They have been doing it for hundreds of years. We help because who they are fighting are scum that want to kill all the innocent people they can.

But what about their PM crook ,,,using the Rump defense ?

i'm 5'5. not massive!

Wow, no wonder the country is in such a mess.

I agree. As long as they’re Democrats in this country it is in trouble.

But what about their PM crook ,,,using the Rump defense ?

You libtards all stick to the same script. Can any of you be original or is it not allowed in the libtard handbook

Seems to me that it is you who is arguing to kill as many innocent people as we can.

i'm 5'5. not massive!

To stupid to read. Your a massive asshole. The 5’5 just explains the Napoleon complex.

i'm 5'5. not massive!

To stupid to read. Your a massive asshole. The 5’5 just explains the Napoleon complex.

i have thousands of followers who worship my feet. i dont need to be judged by losers.

We have here the perfect example of those who support the low life piece of shit D.Trump... Who doesn't care for America or our constitution They just want to kiss the ass of their king...Kiss away traitor

Your a perfect example of liberal scum who all they want to do is destroy the Constitution and let criminals become President. Your to stupid and brainwashed to see the truth if it came up at slapped you on that sissy face of yours

A criminal has become president, Donald Trump. He has corrupted all GOP lawmakers and turned them into accomplices.

78873c78aa40cbecfc2a937cc406662483d2bf92.jpeg

Did your Democrats embarrassing themselves for the last 5 days ruin your weekend. Learn how to say President Trump because you will be until 2024.

How about Putin and Trump talking about Ukraine involved in our election and trump passing that bull shit to America? Trump needs to be executed for Treason

The hate is in reality....fear. They fear him because he will lift the rock and expose them to the light.

Not "fear" Gracie. It's more at "disgust". The natural reaction when you see one of purportedly your own species exhibiting all the worst possible qualities who deliberately keeps doing it.

Or to put it more succinctly, nobody likes an asshole.
When I am disgusted with someone, I don't waste my time hatin' on them. Maybe its different for you.

Forum List

Back