I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

More of that nonsense!

Show me where you credit Obama for falling unemployment numbers when he was President, so you can support your comment you give credit when it is dued.

I for one would have never gave him that credit because as I wrote it take more than one person to make this Republic sputter...

funny, you tell me I should give obama credit then you proceed to tell me why I shouldn't.

but I will be glad to credit him if you can tell me what HE specifically did that caused unemployment to fall. I'll wait.

He did the same thing Trump has done. Step back and allow the Fed to interject billions into the markets creating a huge bubble that will pop.

so, can you give us the bill number from the Trump admin that equals Obozo's stimulus bill?

didn't think so.

Trump cut taxes just like the Stimulus bill did.

geez dude, cutting taxes is not the same as pumping billions of borrowed dollars into the economy. Trump's tax cuts (for everyone that pays taxes) helped the economy by putting more money in workers pockets and giving businesses the money to invest in expansion and new hiring. All obozo did was increase our debt to China. Remember, Obama added 9 trillion to the national debt in 8 years (from 10 trillion to 19 trillion). No other president has even come close to that massive financial failure.

We are now up to 23 trillion. That's over a trillion a year. That should figure out to around another 9 trillion.

funny, you tell me I should give obama credit then you proceed to tell me why I shouldn't.

but I will be glad to credit him if you can tell me what HE specifically did that caused unemployment to fall. I'll wait.

He did the same thing Trump has done. Step back and allow the Fed to interject billions into the markets creating a huge bubble that will pop.

so, can you give us the bill number from the Trump admin that equals Obozo's stimulus bill?

didn't think so.

geez dude, cutting taxes is not the same as pumping billions of borrowed dollars into the economy. Trump's tax cuts (for everyone that pays taxes) helped the economy by putting more money in workers pockets and giving businesses the money to invest in expansion and new hiring. All obozo did was increase our debt to China. Remember, Obama added 9 trillion to the national debt in 8 years (from 10 trillion to 19 trillion). No other president has even come close to that massive financial failure.

We are now up to 23 trillion. That's over a trillion a year. That should figure out to around another 9 trillion.

If it does then Trump will be as bad as obama. Tell me, what has the democrat controlled house done to limit government spending? which of the democrat candidates are running to reduce the debt? How will medicare for all, reparations, and free stuff for illegals reduce the deficit?

didn't think so.

If it does then Trump will be as bad as obama. Tell me, what has the democrat controlled house done to limit government spending? which of the democrat candidates are running to reduce the debt? How will medicare for all, reparations, and free stuff for illegals reduce the deficit?

Trump is on the exact same path as Obama. Doing the exact same things Obama did. I am NOT here to defend the Democrats and Obama. I was against the vast majority of things they did and did NOT vote for the continuation of those things. I find it sad that the majority of people reply like you are. Because I do not support what Trump is doing does not mean I supported when the Democrats did it. We have a name for that.

I believe we need to hammer the employers hiring illegals and then that point becomes largely moot. I do believe everyone should be able to afford to go see a doctor AND I'm willing to pay for that. I will argue that if we do not have to pay for bail outs and bombs, why do we need to pay for health care but that doesn't go over so well.

I don't believe people should be held responsible for the sins of their fathers, be it 200 years ago or 10 years ago.

Let me be very clear:

1. Trump is a birther!

2. Trump morals are so lower that a slug has higher morals!

3. Anyone can be bought including Trump!

4. Trump is not a Tax Cheat nor a Pedophile!

5. My hate for Trump goes back to the 1970's and has been stated many times since 2016!

so your hate is based on personality, not results. says a lot about you.

BTW, Obama's grandmother was a birther, before she died the day after Barack made an emergency trip to visit her.

More of that nonsense!

Show me where you credit Obama for falling unemployment numbers when he was President, so you can support your comment you give credit when it is dued.

I for one would have never gave him that credit because as I wrote it take more than one person to make this Republic sputter...

Did Obama give 1% a trillion dollar tax cut when economy was good?? If trump was recovering from a recession I'd understand...Trump once more was bribing people

The hate is in reality....fear. They fear him because he will lift the rock and expose them to the light.

Not "fear" Gracie. It's more at "disgust". The natural reaction when you see one of purportedly your own species exhibiting all the worst possible qualities who deliberately keeps doing it.

Or to put it more succinctly, nobody likes an asshole.
When I am disgusted with someone, I don't waste my time hatin' on them. Maybe its different for you.

Fatter o' mact the record will show I wasted no time on this one until June of 2015. You know, when he became the rhetorical rapist. It's my sense of justice. Can't just let it sit there.

The people that hate him now had no problem with him when he was writing checks to Democrats and bashing George W Bush. Somehow Trump’s so-called “racism” was not an issue at NBC when he was bringing in ratings.

Huh?

Obviously racism would bring in ratings anywhere but when was Rump doing it for NBC?

The people that hate him now had no problem with him when he was writing checks to Democrats and bashing George W Bush. Somehow Trump’s so-called “racism” was not an issue at NBC when he was bringing in ratings.

Huh?

Obviously racism would bring in ratings anywhere but when was Rump doing it for NBC?

Why would NBC cash in on so called racism? Why did Democrats take his checks?

Huh?

What are you even talking about? Saturday Night Live?

Let me be very clear:

1. Trump is a birther!

2. Trump morals are so lower that a slug has higher morals!

3. Anyone can be bought including Trump!

4. Trump is not a Tax Cheat nor a Pedophile!

5. My hate for Trump goes back to the 1970's and has been stated many times since 2016!

BTW, Obama's grandmother was a birther, before she died the day after Barack made an emergency trip to visit her.

More of that nonsense!

Did Obama give 1% a trillion dollar tax cut when economy was good?? If trump was recovering from a recession I'd understand...Trump once more was bribing people

Under Obama the rich thrived. The middle class stagnated. The poor fell further behind.

There is no defense of either.

More of that nonsense!

Under Obama the rich thrived. The middle class stagnated. The poor fell further behind.

IF what you say is true WHY did our moron in the WH give them an extra trillion?

Huh?

Kamala Harris. See Politico, not SNL.

Awkward: How Trump’s past donations could haunt 2020 Dems

Huh?

Kamala Harris. See Politico, not SNL.

Awkward: How Trump’s past donations could haunt 2020 Dems

Dafuck does that have to do with ratings on NBC?

Rump has long been a fluffer of any politicians he thinks can benefit Numero Uno. That's no secret, he's brought that up himself bragging about how he thinks he can buy people. I don't know if you mean he bought himself onto SNL (?) but I do like the phrase from the link that aptly describes him -- "ideological shapeshifter". That's spot on, so clicking the link wasn't a total loss.

More of that nonsense!

IF what you say is true WHY did our moron in the WH give them an extra trillion?

That's what we do.

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

I dislike Trump because of his cowardly, bullying, lying nature.
I think Trump should be impeached because he asked two foreign governments to investigate his political rival.

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

Good grief. If that's your take then you fucking don't know shit besides what Fox , otherwise known as state-run media, tells you, do you?

Did those "Friends" ask Donald any hard questions or did they just let him rant for the full 53 minutes?

Oh, it's OK, I KNOW the answer already.

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?
There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
Didn't Biden brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

No- that is just another lie fed to you by Donald Trump.

If the President isn't allowed to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption in their own countries, what is the President allowed to do?
There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.

Certainly if there is probable cause for an investigation into Joe and Hunter, then Trump should refer them to the DOJ and FBI for investigation.

But don't pretend that Trump's call to Zelinsky was about fighting corruption. He never mentioned corruption, nor did he ask for anyone to be investigated- in a country that Trump says there is vast corruption- except for people named Biden.

And remember- in the end- after his secret phone call, and secret Giuliani mission- he was looking for Zelinsky himself to make a splashy announcement on TV of an investigation into the Bidens. Not an investigation itself- just an announcement of an investigation.

Thomas Friedman made a good point this morning on CNN: If Trump is this bad when he's facing re-election, just imagine how he's going to be if he wins in 2020.
He'll be OPENLY selling info to any foreigner buyer, and threatening other countries in public, without fear of reprisal.

Thomas Friedman made a good point this morning on CNN: If Trump is this bad when he's facing re-election, just imagine how he's going to be if he wins in 2020.
He'll be OPENLY selling info to any foreigner buyer, and threatening other countries in public, without fear of reprisal.
Sure can't count on repub cowards in the senate IF trump gets 4 more years I predict we,America, are in deep shit

Forum List

Back