I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

The people that hate him now had no problem with him when he was writing checks to Democrats and bashing George W Bush. Somehow Trump’s so-called “racism” was not an issue at NBC when he was bringing in ratings.

Huh?

Obviously racism would bring in ratings anywhere but when was Rump doing it for NBC?

Why would NBC cash in on so called racism? Why did Democrats take his checks?

What are you even talking about? Saturday Night Live?

Kamala Harris. See Politico, not SNL.

Awkward: How Trump’s past donations could haunt 2020 Dems

Dafuck does that have to do with ratings on NBC?

Rump has long been a fluffer of any politicians he thinks can benefit Numero Uno. That's no secret, he's brought that up himself bragging about how he thinks he can buy people. I don't know if you mean he bought himself onto SNL (?) but I do like the phrase from the link that aptly describes him -- "ideological shapeshifter". That's spot on, so clicking the link wasn't a total loss.

Keep ignoring Democrats cashing his checks. That is the larger issue.

Huh?

Obviously racism would bring in ratings anywhere but when was Rump doing it for NBC?

Rump has long been a fluffer of any politicians he thinks can benefit Numero Uno. That's no secret, he's brought that up himself bragging about how he thinks he can buy people. I don't know if you mean he bought himself onto SNL (?) but I do like the phrase from the link that aptly describes him -- "ideological shapeshifter". That's spot on, so clicking the link wasn't a total loss.

And that's an "issue" -------------- how again? :uhh:

I don't get it. The only kind of 'issue' that resembles would be

DDXKvO4U0AACEFY.jpg

DDXKvO4U0AACEFY.jpg

Democrats build their case against Trump for being “racist”, “sexist”, etc. yet Democrats had no problem cashing his checks despite the “issues.”

DDXKvO4U0AACEFY.jpg

Democrats build their case against Trump for being “racist”, “sexist”, etc. yet Democrats had no problem cashing his checks despite the “issues.”

How would that be a "problem"?

Hell I've worked for religious wackos and friends of Reagan, and their checks cash too. It's uh, pretty much like anybody else's check.

DDXKvO4U0AACEFY.jpg

Hell I've worked for religious wackos and friends of Reagan, and their checks cash too. It's uh, pretty much like anybody else's check.

You cash the check from a so called racist and sexist it means you are full of shit. BTW, that means your side got bought by Trump.

DDXKvO4U0AACEFY.jpg

You cash the check from a so called racist and sexist it means you are full of shit. BTW, that means your side got bought by Trump.

Uh NO, it means you just made some money.

And no it doesn't mean that unless you make it mean that. If you hand me a million bucks and I say thank you and you say now I want you to do/say this, then I say "fuck off".

DDXKvO4U0AACEFY.jpg

And no it doesn't mean that unless you make it mean that. If you hand me a million bucks and I say thank you and you say now I want you to do/say this, then I say "fuck off".

You take the money, you are compromised, corrupt and full of shit. All your bullshit about having the moral ground to call Trump a racist and sexist goes out the window. But, hey, you made some money. Perhaps, a profit?

DDXKvO4U0AACEFY.jpg

You take the money, you are compromised, corrupt and full of shit. All your bullshit about having the moral ground to call Trump a racist and sexist goes out the window. But, hey, you made some money. Perhaps, a profit?

Whelp, you can't make a 'profit' on donations but money is money, innit.
Money is worth whatever its number is. That number doesn't carry racism, sexism or any other ism inside it like some kind of virus. You put it wherever you want.

Money is worth whatever its number is. That number doesn't carry racism, sexism or any other ism inside it like some kind of virus. You put it wherever you want.

And throw your bullshit moral compass out the window which is what the Democrats did when they took Trump’s money and only developed a “conscience” when he stood in their way.

And throw your bullshit moral compass out the window which is what the Democrats did when they took Trump’s money and only developed a “conscience” when he stood in their way.

Once AGAIN --- how does one affect the other? You really think "ideology" ----- assuming any exists ----- sticks to money like, I dunno, cocaine?

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

Hey Trump would know corrupt and if he says that they are corrupt it must be so

Trump knows

but to your point its politics, and even in politics there has to be a bad guy

if there was no bad buy people would lose interest

DDXKvO4U0AACEFY.jpg

I support Gabbard but if Trump wanted to donate 1 million dollars to her campaign would I expect her to give it back? Heck no, she could spend it more wisely than he could.

Let me be very clear:

1. Trump is a birther!

2. Trump morals are so lower that a slug has higher morals!

3. Anyone can be bought including Trump!

4. Trump is not a Tax Cheat nor a Pedophile!

5. My hate for Trump goes back to the 1970's and has been stated many times since 2016!

so your hate is based on personality, not results. says a lot about you.

BTW, Obama's grandmother was a birther, before she died the day after Barack made an emergency trip to visit her.

More of that nonsense!

Show me where you credit Obama for falling unemployment numbers when he was President, so you can support your comment you give credit when it is dued.

I for one would have never gave him that credit because as I wrote it take more than one person to make this Republic sputter...

funny, you tell me I should give obama credit then you proceed to tell me why I shouldn't.

but I will be glad to credit him if you can tell me what HE specifically did that caused unemployment to fall. I'll wait.

He did the same thing Trump has done. Step back and allow the Fed to interject billions into the markets creating a huge bubble that will pop.
Did Obama give 1% a trillion dollar tax cut when economy was good?? If trump was recovering from a recession I'd understand...Trump once more was bribing people

more horseshit, the Trump tax cuts cut taxes for everyone who pays taxes, and yes, 5% of 10 million is more than 5% of 50 thousand, so what?

Trump has objected to what the fed is doing, but sadly, the fed answers to no one, and that is a real problem.

Thomas Friedman made a good point this morning on CNN: If Trump is this bad when he's facing re-election, just imagine how he's going to be if he wins in 2020.
He'll be OPENLY selling info to any foreigner buyer, and threatening other countries in public, without fear of reprisal.
Sure can't count on repub cowards in the senate IF trump gets 4 more years I predict we,America, are in deep shit

if you define "deep shit" as a booming economy with record low unemployment, record stock market, and businesses expanding in the USA, then bring it on. If his second term is equal to his first, the country will be in the best condition ever.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

I dislike Trump because of his cowardly, bullying, lying nature.
I think Trump should be impeached because he asked two foreign governments to investigate his political rival.

you are a very confused person, seek medical help

Thomas Friedman made a good point this morning on CNN: If Trump is this bad when he's facing re-election, just imagine how he's going to be if he wins in 2020.
He'll be OPENLY selling info to any foreigner buyer, and threatening other countries in public, without fear of reprisal.

you and he, are idiots. There is absolutely no proof that Trump did anything improper or illegal with Ukraine or any other country. However, there is clear evidence that the Ukraine gas company was buying influence in the US government by hiring the kids of Biden, Pelosi, Romney, and Kerry at ridiculous salaries when they knew absolutely nothing about gas or the Ukraine. Biden even bragged about getting the prosecutor that was investigating this corruption fired in exchange for releasing 1 billion in US aid.

Sure can't count on repub cowards in the senate IF trump gets 4 more years I predict we,America, are in deep shit

if you define "deep shit" as a booming economy with record low unemployment, record stock market, and businesses expanding in the USA, then bring it on. If his second term is equal to his first, the country will be in the best condition ever.
Booming economy ? For who ? He took over a rising economy a lower unemployment rate a rising employment rate from Obama and the DOW was ahead by 100% or close to that I've had a great year in the market You wouldn't believe me if I mentioned numbers BUT I'm still smart enough to smell the garbage in our WH and want him removed The man is UNFIT

so your hate is based on personality, not results. says a lot about you.

BTW, Obama's grandmother was a birther, before she died the day after Barack made an emergency trip to visit her.

More of that nonsense!

Show me where you credit Obama for falling unemployment numbers when he was President, so you can support your comment you give credit when it is dued.

I for one would have never gave him that credit because as I wrote it take more than one person to make this Republic sputter...

funny, you tell me I should give obama credit then you proceed to tell me why I shouldn't.

but I will be glad to credit him if you can tell me what HE specifically did that caused unemployment to fall. I'll wait.

He did the same thing Trump has done. Step back and allow the Fed to interject billions into the markets creating a huge bubble that will pop.
Did Obama give 1% a trillion dollar tax cut when economy was good?? If trump was recovering from a recession I'd understand...Trump once more was bribing people

more horseshit, the Trump tax cuts cut taxes for everyone who pays taxes, and yes, 5% of 10 million is more than 5% of 50 thousand, so what?

Trump has objected to what the fed is doing, but sadly, the fed answers to no one, and that is a real problem.

Trump has objected to and supported many of the same things. You can't point to what he says as he will say anything.

He's not getting impeached for being a dick but it does nothing to help his case.
He’s being impeached because he beat Hillary in 2016.

Booming economy ? For who ? He took over a rising economy a lower unemployment rate a rising employment rate from Obama and the DOW was ahead by 100% or close to that I've had a great year in the market You wouldn't believe me if I mentioned numbers BUT I'm still smart enough to smell the garbage in our WH and want him removed The man is UNFIT
Still pissed that Hillary lost I see.

Forum List

Back