I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

I believe a president should be able to speak in complete sentences.

Presidents are not required by law to be articulate speakers.

They aren't but they really should be able to speak in complete sentences. Most people master that before they reach puberty.

He does pretty well at his rallies. Packs them in. Standing room only. I’m sure you can’t say the same. Neither can hilly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

Reasons to hate Donald John Trump:

1. Liar

2. Cheater

3. Birther

4. Narcissistic

5. Want me to continue and explain even more and if so will you research everything I write or just scream " It's a lie because Donni Boi is the chosen one with greater wisdom than Solomon! "?

Research, really? Narcissistic? Short bus passenger calling the kettle black?

Professional religious leader indicate TDS and the associated hatred of President Trump is demonic in nature. Very scary!

strzok-gif-2.gif

Tell Us Something We Don't Know: Christian Leader Franklin Graham Says There is "Demonic Origin" to Resistance to President Trump

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

That is very rude. After all, she is going to make sure all those billionaires pay their fair share. And I heard she could smoke a piece pipe, and lay back with a beer, back in the day.

The hate is in reality....fear. They fear him because he will lift the rock and expose them to the light.

Not "fear" Gracie. It's more at "disgust". The natural reaction when you see one of purportedly your own species exhibiting all the worst possible qualities who deliberately keeps doing it.

Or to put it more succinctly, nobody likes an asshole.
When I am disgusted with someone, I don't waste my time hatin' on them. Maybe its different for you.
that's how he gets off. hating on others.

How about Putin and Trump talking about Ukraine involved in our election and trump passing that bull shit to America? Trump needs to be executed for Treason
why do you not care the Ukraine was asked to help the DNC? COME ON EDDIE!!! get some equal opportunity hate going on

STFU. You are a massive asshole. All you do is post crap. Obama is a terrorist and Bill Clinton was a womanizer doing it inside the White House.

your second sentence is inversely proportional to your third sentence

Wow. That is your response. So my first sentence is obviously dead on correct.

i'm 5'5. not massive!

To stupid to read. Your a massive asshole. The 5’5 just explains the Napoleon complex.

i have thousands of followers who worship my feet. i dont need to be judged by losers.
who do you think those thousands are?

your second sentence is inversely proportional to your third sentence

Wow. That is your response. So my first sentence is obviously dead on correct.

i'm 5'5. not massive!

To stupid to read. Your a massive asshole. The 5’5 just explains the Napoleon complex.

i have thousands of followers who worship my feet. i dont need to be judged by losers.
who do you think those thousands are?
the worshippers who come from all over the world to kiss my feet. and they will continue to do so for an eternity!

I believe a president should be able to speak in complete sentences.

Presidents are not required by law to be articulate speakers.

They aren't but they really should be able to speak in complete sentences. Most people master that before they reach puberty.

He does pretty well at his rallies. Packs them in. Standing room only. I’m sure you can’t say the same. Neither can hilly.

Me? No, I have never held a rally. I don't blame anyone for not going to see Clinton either.

I attended a President Trump rally in Bridgeport before he won in a landslide. It was great. There a few Soros morons chanting shit on the street and one butthurt Black riding a bicycle saying it was his town. But the cops on the police horses made sure American taxpaying citizens were protected. :p Folks, TDS is a mental illness and a spiritual situation in which Satan is actually involved in causing the TDS.

Let me be very clear:

1. Trump is a birther!

2. Trump morals are so lower that a slug has higher morals!

3. Anyone can be bought including Trump!

4. Trump is not a Tax Cheat nor a Pedophile!

5. My hate for Trump goes back to the 1970's and has been stated many times since 2016!

so your hate is based on personality, not results. says a lot about you.

BTW, Obama's grandmother was a birther, before she died the day after Barack made an emergency trip to visit her.

More of that nonsense!

Show me where you credit Obama for falling unemployment numbers when he was President, so you can support your comment you give credit when it is dued.

I for one would have never gave him that credit because as I wrote it take more than one person to make this Republic sputter...

funny, you tell me I should give obama credit then you proceed to tell me why I shouldn't.

but I will be glad to credit him if you can tell me what HE specifically did that caused unemployment to fall. I'll wait.

Let me be very clear:

1. Trump is a birther!

5. My hate for Trump goes back to the 1970's and has been stated many times since 2016!

BTW, Obama's grandmother was a birther, before she died the day after Barack made an emergency trip to visit her.

More of that nonsense!

Show me where you credit Obama for falling unemployment numbers when he was President, so you can support your comment you give credit when it is dued.

I for one would have never gave him that credit because as I wrote it take more than one person to make this Republic sputter...

funny, you tell me I should give obama credit then you proceed to tell me why I shouldn't.

but I will be glad to credit him if you can tell me what HE specifically did that caused unemployment to fall. I'll wait.

He did the same thing Trump has done. Step back and allow the Fed to interject billions into the markets creating a huge bubble that will pop.

Let me be very clear:

1. Trump is a birther!

More of that nonsense!

He did the same thing Trump has done. Step back and allow the Fed to interject billions into the markets creating a huge bubble that will pop.

so, can you give us the bill number from the Trump admin that equals Obozo's stimulus bill?

didn't think so.

The people that hate him now had no problem with him when he was writing checks to Democrats and bashing George W Bush. Somehow Trump’s so-called “racism” was not an issue at NBC when he was bringing in ratings.

Let me be very clear:

1. Trump is a birther!

More of that nonsense!

so, can you give us the bill number from the Trump admin that equals Obozo's stimulus bill?

didn't think so.

Trump cut taxes just like the Stimulus bill did.

More of that nonsense!

didn't think so.

Trump cut taxes just like the Stimulus bill did.

geez dude, cutting taxes is not the same as pumping billions of borrowed dollars into the economy. Trump's tax cuts (for everyone that pays taxes) helped the economy by putting more money in workers pockets and giving businesses the money to invest in expansion and new hiring. All obozo did was increase our debt to China. Remember, Obama added 9 trillion to the national debt in 8 years (from 10 trillion to 19 trillion). No other president has even come close to that massive financial failure.

Forum List

Back