I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

The question is republicans do you want somewhere in the future for another president ,maybe a dem to keep from testifying those under subpoena?? To go to Russia or China for help in an election ? Is that what you want?? You leave yourself wide open for that supporting this POS trump

Why? Other countries are able to do it.

Perhaps you ought to move to one of them, dumbass.

I asked a simple question. I guess a simple question is too much for you.
/—-/ The simple answer keeps bouncing off your thick skull. The US provides their national defense enabling them to offer free healthcare.

No we don't.
/—-/ You really believe that or are you just playing stupid to get attention? U.S. to Spend More on Europe's Defense: Let the Europeans Pay Instead | HuffPost

We provide money to Europe because we want to control them. We aren't going to make them pay anything. Trump saying they have to pay up is just like Trump saying we are leaving Syria. A lie.

That said there are countries outside of Europe that don't have their military all over the world and provides health care. I'm not sure why that is so controversial.

If you're going to kiss trumps ass at least ask him to shower first
Amateur hour here............Trump lives in your head 24 hours a day...

watch-this-trump-works-every-time-6-trump-derangement-syndrome-25304028.png
WRONG Trump breath I have 6 stock accounts I watch over and spend 5 months of the year in Fla at my condo on the beach Just because I love my country and despise trump and his supporters doesn't make me a bad guy

WRONG Trump breath I have 6 stock accounts I watch over and spend 5 months of the year in Fla at my condo on the beach Just because I love my country and despise trump and his supporters doesn't make me a bad guy
Do you have to stay inside when it rains.........for fear of drowning.

Couple years ago did get hit by a hurricane Had to put in new floors in 2 bedrooms but had insurance so didn't kill me And I do swim a bit but it gets a little rough at times I'm mainly a pool person

Couple years ago did get hit by a hurricane Had to put in new floors in 2 bedrooms but had insurance so didn't kill me And I do swim a bit but it gets a little rough at times I'm mainly a pool person
And you are a SNOW BIRD.........from which hell hole run by the left.......hmmmmm

Perhaps you ought to move to one of them, dumbass.

I asked a simple question. I guess a simple question is too much for you.
/—-/ The simple answer keeps bouncing off your thick skull. The US provides their national defense enabling them to offer free healthcare.

No we don't.
/—-/ You really believe that or are you just playing stupid to get attention? U.S. to Spend More on Europe's Defense: Let the Europeans Pay Instead | HuffPost

We provide money to Europe because we want to control them. We aren't going to make them pay anything. Trump saying they have to pay up is just like Trump saying we are leaving Syria. A lie.

That said there are countries outside of Europe that don't have their military all over the world and provides health care. I'm not sure why that is so controversial.
/—-/ If they are our allies, then they know we will defend them.

And you are a SNOW BIRD.........from which hell hole run by the left.......hmmmmm
from ny on long island to ft lauderdale

Figured as much.............why you are called Snow Birds down here.

I had my time in the snow I hate it now walking in it driving in it shopping in it BS

I had my time in the snow I hate it now walking in it driving in it shopping in it BS
Snow Birds is a term for those escaping the cold and the snow.

I wake up in the morning check my computer to see what mad man republican is posting ,check my portfolio ,put on suntan lotion and hit the beach ,,5 minutes from my Apt to the beach

I wake up in the morning check my computer to see what mad man republican is posting ,check my portfolio ,put on suntan lotion and hit the beach ,,5 minutes from my Apt to the beach
Well good for you....................I'm a working class stiff..............I got my.

Well good for you....................I'm a working class stiff..............I got my.

You have a working mans phd I respect that no matter what political side you're on BTW I love country mostly the old like George and Willy

Forum List

Back