I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

Biden is not corrupt.

LOL, and obama is not half white.

And Trump has never been married three times...

Every politician can be bought and sold including Biden and yes even Trump...

Clinton was easy to buy...

Trump's previous wives have nothing but good things to say about him. Sure, they got nice financial settlements but so what?

Yes, politicians can be bought, but someone with Trump's wealth is much harder to buy. and you are correct, Clinton was easy.

Ivana when divorcing Donald said a lot of nice things like he raped her and so much more...

They have an agreement with him bot to say anything or they lose their support...

Donald is corrupt and to say he is not is like saying there is a honest politician which would be a lie!

there is a difference between doing business and engaging in corruption. If he is so corrupt why hasn't anyone filed suit against him? Yes, some have but they have all lost. So now I guess you are going to say that his lawyers are also corrupt.

Same with taxes, if he was cheating why didn't the corrupt Obama IRS find it and prosecute him?

Trump has lost quite a few suits over his corruption. His "school" and "charity" quickly comes to mind.

nope, he did not.

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

You are part of the problem. You are buying a line of BS that Biden was involved in corrupt acts in Ukraine. You
are giving quarter to false narratives which muddy the water and dupe more uninformed voters.

I didn't buy anything. I have agreed that there appears to be something that doesn't pass the smell test and should be investigated.

Hunter Biden had been a screw up his entire life. He had just been tossed from the military for failing a drug test. That person does not get the job he got because of his qualifications.

You are suggesting that investigations into Joe Biden need to happen because his son got a cush gig due to his last name.

In America....investigations need a predicate. There has to be some evidence of wrongdoing before our justice department
opens an investigation. There is none. There was none. Biden is not even credibly accused of doing a single thing wrong
with regard to Ukraine.

You are being fed a line of BS and you are greedily slurping it down. Try harder. Do your own research.

No. I have explained myself why I believe there should be one.

Sorry. You are a useful idiot. Go ahead and vote 3rd party. Help Trump. Brilliant.

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

You are part of the problem. You are buying a line of BS that Biden was involved in corrupt acts in Ukraine. You
are giving quarter to false narratives which muddy the water and dupe more uninformed voters.

I didn't buy anything. I have agreed that there appears to be something that doesn't pass the smell test and should be investigated.

Hunter Biden had been a screw up his entire life. He had just been tossed from the military for failing a drug test. That person does not get the job he got because of his qualifications.

You are suggesting that investigations into Joe Biden need to happen because his son got a cush gig due to his last name.

In America....investigations need a predicate. There has to be some evidence of wrongdoing before our justice department
opens an investigation. There is none. There was none. Biden is not even credibly accused of doing a single thing wrong
with regard to Ukraine.

You are being fed a line of BS and you are greedily slurping it down. Try harder. Do your own research.

Sorry. You are a useful idiot. Go ahead and vote 3rd party. Help Trump. Brilliant.

I'll vote for the BEST candidate. That's what I always do. That's what everyone should do. I have NO obligation to help the (D)'s win especially when they run someone that supports little to nothing that I do.

with regard to Ukraine.

I'll vote for the BEST candidate. That's what I always do. That's what everyone should do. I have NO obligation to help the (D)'s win especially when they run someone that supports little to nothing that I do.

The only Dems I like are too far down the list to be considered.

I completely disapprove of the rush to the left!

But Trump is deplorable and republicans have shown they are very happy to move TOO FAR RIGHT!

no commies!
no fascists!
no theocracy!
no tyranny!

too far left or too far right are the only two options being offered.

with regard to Ukraine.

Yeah. Go ahead. Be irresponsible. Your choice.

with regard to Ukraine.

But Trump is deplorable and republicans have shown they are very happy to move TOO FAR RIGHT!

no commies!
no fascists!
no theocracy!
no tyranny!

Too far to the left MY ASS.

He wasn't elected for being the 2nd coming of Jesus. He was elected because he doesn't pretend like he IS.

He won't be impeached. I don't think dems have the votes. There are too many dems having to put up or shut up in areas that Trump won in 2016. It will be political suicide to vote for this debacle of an impeachment if you're in a red district.
I don't think Democrats have an alternative to impeachment.

They have allowed the Fascists to take over their party. Pelosi is a sock puppet.

The hate is in reality....fear. They fear him because he will lift the rock and expose them to the light.

The hate is in reality....fear. They fear him because he will lift the rock and expose them to the light.

Not "fear" Gracie. It's more at "disgust". The natural reaction when you see one of purportedly your own species exhibiting all the worst possible qualities who deliberately keeps doing it.

Or to put it more succinctly, nobody likes an asshole.

with regard to Ukraine.

no commies!
no fascists!
no theocracy!
no tyranny!

It's disappointing that people consider no war and health care for everyone as too extreme.

with regard to Ukraine.

no commies!
no fascists!
no theocracy!
no tyranny!

It's disappointing that people consider no war and health care for everyone as too extreme.

Good to see you're willing to pay for a few illegals health care.

no commies!
no fascists!
no theocracy!
no tyranny!

Good to see you're willing to pay for a few illegals health care.

If you don't have a better rebuttal...........

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
Why do you "get" why people don't like Trump?

He's easy to hate
Trump says Schiff is 'human scum' and claims he had 'GREAT ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-7710677 › Trump-says-Schif...

2 days ago - Donald Trump slammed Adam Schiff Thursday, claiming he and the ... Donald Trump calls Adam Schiff and the Democrats 'human scum' as he ...
Donald Trump describes Republican critics as 'human scum'

https://www.usatoday.com › story › news › politics › 2019/10/23 › donald...

Oct 23, 2019 - 'Human scum:' Donald Trump has harsh comments for 'Never Trumper' Republicans ... of his critics as "Do Nothing Democrats," President Donald Trump ... and has described his July 25 phone call with Ukraine as "perfect."
Trump is human feces A republican ,but I repeat myself.

...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

Reasons to hate Donald John Trump:

1. Liar

2. Cheater

3. Birther

4. Narcissistic

5. Want me to continue and explain even more and if so will you research everything I write or just scream " It's a lie because Donni Boi is the chosen one with greater wisdom than Solomon! "?

Your a scumbag liberal. You opinion means nothing. Your a pathetic brainwashed libtard. All your Democrats do is lie, cheat and steal. Don’t forget murder as well. What is Killary up to 50 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with regard to Ukraine.

no commies!
no fascists!
no theocracy!
no tyranny!

Extreme? No. Unrealistic, yes.

No, the fact he attempted to use Government Funds to shake down the Ukraine to get them to smear his opponent is a good reason to impeach him, because those things are against the law.

To bad he didn’t do that dumbass. Your Democrats spent the last 5 day embarrassing themselves. I hope it goes to the Senate. When it does say goodbye to the whistle blower, Schiff, Biden and Obama plus a few more. Your too stupid to see the truth. Your a brainwashed libtard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back