I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

he is recorded doing exactly that, where have you been? and he also bragged about withholding US funds if the guy was not fired. its called bribery.

please provide the video where Biden says that he got prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

he did not use those words, but anyone with a lick of common sense knows that was what it was all about. If not that, then why use bribery to remove the guy?

so maybe you can tell us what the kids of Biden, Romney, and Pelosi had that made them valuable to a Ukrainian energy company.

don't be so fricken naive, it was all about buying influence in the US government

What did Hunter Biden have to offer to that company besides being Joe Biden son?

He worked for George W. Bush and had connections to the energy sector of this country that could help open doors for that company on both sides of the aisle.

Does that help with any of this and does it bother me?

Nope!

Why?

Simple, every political family uses their name to open doors, so why get upset over reality?

using ones name to open doors is one thing and is quite common and not illegal. Being paid to influence US policy is something entirely different and is illegal. Are you trying to tell us that Hunter's knowledge was worth 50K a month? No, but it seems that Burisma thought that his influence was worth that much.

And are you telling me this has never been done before until Hunter Biden?

Neil Bush please step forward and remind the good people how a son can be bought to open a door to the VP office!

Let get real and if Hunter Biden was Eric, Ivanka or Donald Jr. you would be defending him, but he is the opposition son, well let attack!!!

I swear it seem as decades past the more naive the voter population become!

What?

Trump is never going to be convicted and removed by the Senate on what happened last week, so I do not know why you are switching to the House Impeachment...

Does the facts hurt you?

Trump is a lying cheating narcissist that you worship and nothing will change that fact!
/——/ Yoh don’t care about those quality when it’s a DemocRAT. Here is what we normal people like to see: Donald Trump's Economic Success | National Review

Actually I have stated Bill Clinton is like his buddy Donald Trump and is a worthless piece of shit and Hillary Clinton is no better either for defending her husband cheating ways.

Oh, John Edward's is the left version of Trump...

Oh, the only reason why any of you Trumpsters defend Trump is because of that damn R after his filthy name!

If he had a D you would hate him with a damn passion and be giving me praises for my facts about Trump being the piece of white trash he is!

Fact is Trump is a damn charlatan that was playing a stunt but in today American Idol culture the idiots voted him in but then again he was running against Hillary Clinto so the choice was him or his buddy wife, so not a great two choices back in 2016!

Also Trump will win in 2020 not because he is a great role model but because the choices on the left are fake Indian, Gay Mayor, or Biden who can not remember his name daily!

What great choices we have, so let me be very clear my hate for Trump has been going on for decades and not just because he beat that corrupt witch Hillary Clinton that he once said would make a great President!
/—/ We support Trump because he keeps his campaign promises and because the economy and stock market are booming, in spite of your silly little hissy fit.

View attachment 291243

He actually hasn't kept many of his campaign promises.

And we know why you support trump

he is vulgar, rude, uncivil, crass, unashamedly ignorant, loves tyrants, mocks decent people, mocks dead soldiers and people with illnesses, cheats on his wife, cheats in business, cheats at golf, lies at just about everything

You admire trump because of these things.

You and he are the same

View attachment 291244 View attachment 291245
/----/ All mischaracterizations. And nothing I say will lever change your mind.
butt paste.jpg

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

I agree, but he still did not brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

Being that his son was involved, Joe had no business being involved at all. As noted a couple times, there are NO good players here and Biden is still in the running to be the (D) nominee. Are the (D)'s really going to make us pick between two corrupt choices again?

Biden is not corrupt.

LOL, and obama is not half white.

And Trump has never been married three times...

Every politician can be bought and sold including Biden and yes even Trump...

Clinton was easy to buy...

Trump's previous wives have nothing but good things to say about him. Sure, they got nice financial settlements but so what?

Yes, politicians can be bought, but someone with Trump's wealth is much harder to buy. and you are correct, Clinton was easy.

Actually I have stated Bill Clinton is like his buddy Donald Trump and is a worthless piece of shit and Hillary Clinton is no better either for defending her husband cheating ways.

Oh, the only reason why any of you Trumpsters defend Trump is because of that damn R after his filthy name!

If he had a D you would hate him with a damn passion and be giving me praises for my facts about Trump being the piece of white trash he is!

Fact is Trump is a damn charlatan that was playing a stunt but in today American Idol culture the idiots voted him in but then again he was running against Hillary Clinto so the choice was him or his buddy wife, so not a great two choices back in 2016!

Also Trump will win in 2020 not because he is a great role model but because the choices on the left are fake Indian, Gay Mayor, or Biden who can not remember his name daily!

What great choices we have, so let me be very clear my hate for Trump has been going on for decades and not just because he beat that corrupt witch Hillary Clinton that he once said would make a great President!
/—/ We support Trump because he keeps his campaign promises and because the economy and stock market are booming, in spite of your silly little hissy fit.

View attachment 291243

he is vulgar, rude, uncivil, crass, unashamedly ignorant, loves tyrants, mocks decent people, mocks dead soldiers and people with illnesses, cheats on his wife, cheats in business, cheats at golf, lies at just about everything

You and he are the same

So you just described most American males when stating he cheated on his wives, business and golf and most men love men that are superior to them...

I hate Trump because he is an ass and has been since I started to follow him in the 1970's!
/----/ View attachment 291253

You can always put me on ignore seeing you believe Trump being divorced twice, having a child out of wedlock and him stating he stopped China from invading Hong Kong is just my opinion...

There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
Didn't Biden brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

nope, he did not.

He did brag he got the prosecutor fired. Being that his son was involved, Joe should not have been no matter what excuses were used later on.

You are part of the problem. You are buying a line of BS that Biden was involved in corrupt acts in Ukraine. You
are giving quarter to false narratives which muddy the water and dupe more uninformed voters.

I didn't buy anything. I have agreed that there appears to be something that doesn't pass the smell test and should be investigated.

Hunter Biden had been a screw up his entire life. He had just been tossed from the military for failing a drug test. That person does not get the job he got because of his qualifications.

You are suggesting that investigations into Joe Biden need to happen because his son got a cush gig due to his last name.

In America....investigations need a predicate. There has to be some evidence of wrongdoing before our justice department
opens an investigation. There is none. There was none. Biden is not even credibly accused of doing a single thing wrong
with regard to Ukraine.

You are being fed a line of BS and you are greedily slurping it down. Try harder. Do your own research.

nope, he did not.

I agree, but he still did not brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

Being that his son was involved, Joe had no business being involved at all. As noted a couple times, there are NO good players here and Biden is still in the running to be the (D) nominee. Are the (D)'s really going to make us pick between two corrupt choices again?

Biden is not corrupt.

Of course Biden is corrupt, nobody spends that long in DC without being corrupted.

That is a standard BS statement.

There is difference in investigating and finding corruption and making up dirt. It seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation into Biden and son.
Didn't Biden brag he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son?
No.

he is recorded doing exactly that, where have you been? and he also bragged about withholding US funds if the guy was not fired. its called bribery.

No. You have your facts wrong. Are you ignorant or dishonest?

I can only go by what Biden is on record as saying. Spin it however you like, he bragged about using financial leverage to get the prosecutor fired, the same prosecutor who was investigating Burisma where his son was getting paid 50K a month.

No. That prosecutor was NOT investigating Burisma. That is a lie.

Biden is not corrupt.

Trump's previous wives have nothing but good things to say about him. Sure, they got nice financial settlements but so what?

Yes, politicians can be bought, but someone with Trump's wealth is much harder to buy. and you are correct, Clinton was easy.

Ivana when divorcing Donald said a lot of nice things like he raped her and so much more...

They have an agreement with him bot to say anything or they lose their support...

Donald is corrupt and to say he is not is like saying there is a honest politician which would be a lie!

please provide the video where Biden says that he got prosecutor fired for investigating his son?

he did not use those words, but anyone with a lick of common sense knows that was what it was all about. If not that, then why use bribery to remove the guy?

so maybe you can tell us what the kids of Biden, Romney, and Pelosi had that made them valuable to a Ukrainian energy company.

don't be so fricken naive, it was all about buying influence in the US government

What did Hunter Biden have to offer to that company besides being Joe Biden son?

He worked for George W. Bush and had connections to the energy sector of this country that could help open doors for that company on both sides of the aisle.

Nope!

Why?

Simple, every political family uses their name to open doors, so why get upset over reality?

using ones name to open doors is one thing and is quite common and not illegal. Being paid to influence US policy is something entirely different and is illegal. Are you trying to tell us that Hunter's knowledge was worth 50K a month? No, but it seems that Burisma thought that his influence was worth that much.

Neil Bush please step forward and remind the good people how a son can be bought to open a door to the VP office!

Let get real and if Hunter Biden was Eric, Ivanka or Donald Jr. you would be defending him, but he is the opposition son, well let attack!!!

yes, previous presidents and politicians have used influence buying, and they should have been prosecuted if it reached the level of what the Bidens have done.

Trump's kids are either running his businesses or acting as advisors on a government salary, they are not sitting on boards of foreign corporations at high salaries. But if they were I would put them in the same category as Hunter Biden and the kids of Romney and Pelosi

/——/ Yoh don’t care about those quality when it’s a DemocRAT. Here is what we normal people like to see: Donald Trump's Economic Success | National Review

View attachment 291243

You and he are the same

View attachment 291254

What?

Was Trump divorced twice and did he cheat on all three wives?

Did he have a child out of wedlock with his mistress that became his second wife?

Did he bot state yesterday he himself stopped China from killing people in Hong Kong?

If you say that is just my opinion, then you are nuts!

View attachment 291243

You and he are the same

So you just described most American males when stating he cheated on his wives, business and golf and most men love men that are superior to them...

I hate Trump because he is an ass and has been since I started to follow him in the 1970's!

You can always put me on ignore seeing you believe Trump being divorced twice, having a child out of wedlock and him stating he stopped China from invading Hong Kong is just my opinion...
/---/ For the final time, when I said: "your opinion" I was referring to your characterization of his actions while president, not those his personal life in which I agree with you.

Biden is not corrupt.

Ivana when divorcing Donald said a lot of nice things like he raped her and so much more...

They have an agreement with him bot to say anything or they lose their support...

Donald is corrupt and to say he is not is like saying there is a honest politician which would be a lie!

there is a difference between doing business and engaging in corruption. If he is so corrupt why hasn't anyone filed suit against him? Yes, some have but they have all lost. So now I guess you are going to say that his lawyers are also corrupt.

Same with taxes, if he was cheating why didn't the corrupt Obama IRS find it and prosecute him?

Nope!

Why?

yes, previous presidents and politicians have used influence buying, and they should have been prosecuted if it reached the level of what the Bidens have done.

Trump's kids are either running his businesses or acting as advisors on a government salary, they are not sitting on boards of foreign corporations at high salaries. But if they were I would put them in the same category as Hunter Biden and the kids of Romney and Pelosi

No you would not, so please stop with the nonsense!

Ivanka influences her father daily more than the two boys and you can bet she is benefitting from it, as she should be!

Fuck, anyone that claims what Hunter Biden did is wrong are fooling themselves and are naive as hell!

Biden is not corrupt.

there is a difference between doing business and engaging in corruption. If he is so corrupt why hasn't anyone filed suit against him? Yes, some have but they have all lost. So now I guess you are going to say that his lawyers are also corrupt.

Same with taxes, if he was cheating why didn't the corrupt Obama IRS find it and prosecute him?

That's a joke, right?

Biden is not corrupt.

I did not mention a damn thing about his taxes and to even try this with me is pissing me off!

First off Trump is not a tax cheat!

He has filed according State and Federal Requirements and does not have to show us a damn thing, so there you have that!

Trump has been sued by the government and he lost a few times and paid his fines and to say he never did anything wrong is partisan nonsense on your part and you will claim it is fake news no matter if court records show Trump lost cases a few times!

View attachment 291243

You and he are the same

View attachment 291254

What?

Was Trump divorced twice and did he cheat on all three wives?

Did he have a child out of wedlock with his mistress that became his second wife?

Did he bot state yesterday he himself stopped China from killing people in Hong Kong?

If you say that is just my opinion, then you are nuts!

and clinton got a BJ from a low level employee in the oval office, the lied under oath about it.

I really don't care what Trump's exes said. What I care about is the job he is doing for our economy, our military, trade deals, and getting NATO members to finally pay their fair share.

View attachment 291243

You and he are the same

/---/ For the final time, when I said: "your opinion" I was referring to your characterization of his actions while president, not those his personal life in which I agree with you.

No, that is not what you are saying or have said. I repeated the same stuff over and over and you said it was my opinion!

Trump is trash just like Clinton and can be baught like a cheap Russian whore!

I have nothing good to say about him but will say he is not a pedophile or a tax cheat!

I did not mention a damn thing about his taxes and to even try this with me is pissing me off!

First off Trump is not a tax cheat!

He has filed according State and Federal Requirements and does not have to show us a damn thing, so there you have that!

Trump has been sued by the government and he lost a few times and paid his fines and to say he never did anything wrong is partisan nonsense on your part and you will claim it is fake news no matter if court records show Trump lost cases a few times!

Ok, for the last time----------------------------I DON'T CARE, IT DOESN'T MATTER, WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS THAT MY 401K ACCOUNT HAS GROWN "BIGLY" UNDER TRUMP, THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS AT THE LOWEST LEVELS IN HISTORY, WE ARE BRINGING OUR TROOPS HOME, AND OUR MILITARY IS ONCE AGAIN STRONG AND WELL EQUIPPED. THE REST IS POLITICAL BULLSHIT.

Forum List

Back