I Give Up

There is the famous “N” word. It can be used by blacks. But it can’t be used by whites. This doesn’t bother me since I have no particular desire to make use of the “N” word. I bring it up onky by way of an analogy.

If some gay folks wish to use the word “queer,” as a reference for “gay,” off hand I have to tell ya: it doesn’t concern me. When I was young, to insult someone you would perhaps call them “queer” as if their sexuality made a difference. It is therefore a bit surprising to me when gay people now refer to their own sexual identity as “queer.” But, still, I don’t have any burning desire to use that term.

If non heterosexuals want to identify themselves as being queer, I think the right should accommodate their wishes. There are just way too many initials in the LGBTQ+ so let's shorten it up, stop adding new letters, and give them what they want by identifying them all as being Queers. Surely they can't object if we refer to them in the way they themselves want to identified as. Let's make it easier instead of harder. If they choose to be Queer and proclaim they want to be identified as queer, I give up and agree to do it but not's let keep adding letters until the whole alphabet has been used up. They're all just Queers.

Why should 'the right' have to accomodate the insanity of those who don't know what a woman is, think a biological male can give birth, and don't know what bathroom to use?!

If liberals want to suddenly go around declaring themselves to be 'rocks', don't demand normal, sane people play along.

Really where did he call for them to be treated poorly?

It is what the entire thread is about. Lumping every single gay person together and calling them all the same thing as it is too confusing to call them by their names or something like that.

It is what the entire thread is about. Lumping every single gay person together and calling them all the same thing as it is too confusing to call them by their names or something like that.
calling them what they want to be called is treating them poorly, I call them mentally ill so!

Nope, you just made this up due to your irrational hatred of people that are not just like you.
What? They want to be identified as queers so I am identifying them the way they themselves wanted to be identified. I didn't make up that Q stands for queer. They did.

No. But you are an admitted ignoramus.

You are on the side which has endlessly denying elections in 2020 and 2022. Republicans have learned to cry if they lose an election. And to never concede.
Your post clearly showed that you are an election denier.

Why should 'the right' have to accomodate the insanity of those who don't know what a woman is, think a biological male can give birth, and don't know what bathroom to use?!

If liberals want to suddenly go around declaring themselves to be 'rocks', don't demand normal, sane people play along.
If they want to be identified as being queer then I am willing to accommodate them. They are the ones who made up the Q stands for queer so I will identify them as being queer.

Your post clearly showed that you are an election denier.
I will deny that Trump won, no matter how much he wishes his followers to believe that he did win. 60 plus courts PLUS the Supreme Court and NOTHING for Trump to show for his allegations. :)

calling them what they want to be called is treating them poorly, I call them mentally ill so!

And you asked them all and they are all good with it? if not, then yes.

I am sure you do call them mentally ill, you are just one more hate filled moron that cannot stand anyone that is different than you.

What? They want to be identified as queers so I am identifying them the way they themselves wanted to be identified. I didn't make up that Q stands for queer. They did.

So, you asked each and everyone of them and they all told you they wanted to be IDed that way?

Is that what you are saying?

I will deny that Trump won, no matter how much he wishes his followers to believe that he did win. 60 plus courts PLUS the Supreme Court and NOTHING for Trump to show for his allegations. :)
Your thread talked about gerrymandering, which is denying election results.

So, you asked each and everyone of them and they all told you they wanted to be IDed that way?

Is that what you are saying?
They are the ones who made up the Q stands for queer. I am accepting them for who they are and will refer to them using the letter THEY picked out themselves. It wasn't me who took their Q and decided it meant queer, they did.

Your thread talked about gerrymandering, which is denying election results.
The Republicans DID gerrymander all they could to win elections. It is a fact.

Gerrymandering should be done away with. Period. For all sides.

Whose results won by the Republicans because of gerrymandering did I deny? None. They are welcome to their seats. Now, they have to do the real work their office requires of them.

They are the ones who made up the Q stands for queer. I am accepting them for who they are and will refer to them using the letter THEY picked out themselves. It wasn't me who took their Q and decided it meant queer, they did.
Why do you keep repeating the same thing?

We get it. !!!

Use Queer all you like. Make a song about it. Whatever you like.

You are sounding more and more like memorex.

Forum List

Back