I Give Up

I don't remember a P being in their letter system. Q for Queer was in the lettering system as to how they themselves want to be identified.

But I do have a question maybe you can answer. I know what a lesbian is and I know what male gay persons are. I know what a bisexual is and I know what a transsexual is. I'm not sure about the + thing but I have no idea what queer actually is. Can you tell me what a queer actually is?

What is a queer?

This

And you asked them all and they are all good with it? if not, then yes.

I am sure you do call them mentally ill, you are just one more hate filled moron that cannot stand anyone that is different than you.
Oh, I do not go right up to them and say that, that would be horribly mean, if a conversation starts about it you bet ya, I fully believe most, or all, have been either abused physically, or mentally. Sexually or otherwise, I also believe telling them the truth is love, not hate, from a Christian point of view.

It is what the entire thread is about. Lumping every single gay person together and calling them all the same thing as it is too confusing to call them by their names or something like that.
Again I am of the belief they are mentally ill, so screw the woke agenda names, if I see a man acting like a woman, I will call him sir, and vice versa, you doing the opposite feeds into their sexual delusion.

Oh, I do not go right up to them and say that, that would be horribly mean, if a conversation starts about it you bet ya, I fully believe most, or all, have been either abused physically, or mentally. Sexually or otherwise, I also believe telling them the truth is love, not hate, from a Christian point of view.

Why is it the least Christ like people are always the ones that feel the need to let people know they are Christians?

Why is it the least Christ like people are always the ones that feel the need to let people know they are Christians?
Deflection, if I tell them I think their lifestyle is ok, I am lying to them, truth with love is not un Christlike. You would tell them what they want to hear, just to not hurt their feelings, and let them burn in hell, how noble.

Deflection, if I tell them I think their lifestyle is ok, I am lying to them, truth with love is not un Christlike. You would tell them what they want to hear, just to not hurt their feelings, and let them burn in hell, how noble.

I do not judge their lifestyle, so I neither tell them they will burn in hell or that they are ok. It is none of your business nor mine. Do you tell every remarried divorced person you know they will burn in hell? Do you tell every fat person you know they will burn in hell? Or do you just single out gay people since you think they are icky?

I do not judge their lifestyle, so I neither tell them they will burn in hell or that they are ok. It is none of your business nor mine. Do you tell every remarried divorced person you know they will burn in hell? Do you tell every fat person you know they will burn in hell? Or do you just single out gay people since you think they are icky?
I say nothing until the conversation comes up, or I see a thread with people lying and saying it's ok! Then I will say truth

I'm not going going to call them 26 different things. If you want to then fine. They picked out the Q and what it stands for and I'm willing to give up and call them one of the things they wanted to be called. All of this wokism is incredibly ridiculous, including the gender crap. People are born male and female. There is nothing else. I'm either going to call them a male or a female and I'll let them decide which one but nothing else. Same goes for this crap. I'll call them one thing, that's it, not 26. Since they picked Q for queer as one of their choices then I agree to call them that.
Why not simply call them by name?

Which ones asked to be called Q? Certainly not all of them

Why did you pick that name rather than others?

I've asserted before, that the target for legal discrimination is straight white male Conservative Christians. America bends over backwards for every "protected" group out there and will do so for paedophiles. At the same time, they will try to do the same thing Canuckistan is doing right now. Controlling speech from the pulpits of our churches.

In a manner of speaking, yes they are with the help of left-leaning public servants, TV, and movies.
There is an undisputed attempt by the left to showcase all queers of every denomination. The public is inundated on a daily basis with their wants, complaints, and the promotion of their degenerate sexual practices. I'm a big boy so I can survive this war but my grandkids will suffer the greatest because of this out-of-control sexual indoctrination perpetrated by the sick left.
Yeah, they do the same thing with negroes. Everywhere you look, there are negro public servants, on TV, and in the movies. Right there in your face!

Yeah, they do the same thing with negroes. Everywhere you look, there are negro public servants, on TV, and in the movies. Right there in your face!
And the argument that the LBGTQ is equivalent to minority groups is another annoying factor. They are not.

I say we start printing "HETEROS ONLY" signs immediately!
Can do you tell me the defining physical difference between a heterosexual and a homosexual?

I can tell you the defining physical difference between races.

See?

I say we start printing "HETEROS ONLY" signs immediately!
ACCC5F19-8230-48AA-AB66-1030F51CF6BF.jpeg

:auiqs.jpg:

Can do you tell me the defining physical difference between a heterosexual and a homosexual?

I can tell you the defining physical difference between races.

See?
So why do you not want to treat them the same as everyone else?

So why do you not want to treat them the same as everyone else?

Did I say that? Nope?

I said, trying to equate minority rights, based on definable physical attributes, to those of a sexuality that is reliant on self proclamation is, well, absurd.

Forum List

Back