I got covid FROM a vaxed person!

It's likely going to pass without any symptoms worse than a typical cold, but please assume it is the most dangerous variant and that your life depends on early treatment. Vent your room with a fan, stop wearing masks, and take those recommended vitamins. Let's keep our fingers crossed it's just omicron, and that today is the worst of it.

It's likely going to pass without any symptoms worse than a typical cold, but please assume it is the most dangerous variant and that your life depends on early treatment. Vent your room with a fan, stop wearing masks, and take those recommended vitamins. Let's keep our fingers crossed it's just omicron, and that today is the worst of it.
Believe me, I've had flu or food poisoning worse than this. But its bad, none the less. But the kicker here is : I got this from a person in the health care industry that was vaccinated. My neighbors and friends are in similar situations. Anecdotal evidence shows that current Covid vaccinations aren't effective.

Believe me, I've had flu or food poisoning worse than this. But its bad, none the less. But the kicker here is : I got this from a person in the health care industry that was vaccinated. My neighbors and friends are in similar situations. Anecdotal evidence shows that current Covid vaccinations aren't effective.

Think about it. Health Care people are around it all the time and are the most likely to contract it. And yes, one can be vaccinated and pass it on. Your problem is, you are Unvaxxed and are a sure target. The Madura Booster is 95% effective. That means 5% of the time it can not completely protect the vaxxed. But what it does is, gives the Vaxxed a head start in healing. But you go right ahead and try and blame someone else. The fact remains, you are to blame to yourself by your own actions or inactions.

Yes – and if you were vaccinated it wouldn’t be an issue.

Being vaccinated doesn’t mean you won’t contract the virus it means you won’t become seriously ill the consequence of contracting the virus.

Potato head Joe Biden is still saying you cannot catch Covid if you are vaccinated. Fauci said the same thing for over a year. And they wonder why they have no credibility.

Potato head Joe Biden is still saying you cannot catch Covid if you are vaccinated. Fauci said the same thing for over a year. And they wonder why they have no credibility.
President Potato Head is also allowing vaccinated health care workers that test POSITIVE to continue working, due to the fact that he had the unvaccinated ones fired, and created a shortage of people in that field....

Anyone with half a brain should have realized that being around someone who doesn't have Covid (even if unvaccinated) can't give you Covid, while being around someone that has it (even if they are vaccinated) will spread it!!!!!

President Potato Head is also allowing vaccinated health care workers that test POSITIVE to continue working, due to the fact that he had the unvaccinated ones fired, and created a shortage of people in that field....

Anyone with half a brain should have realized that being around someone who doesn't have Covid (even if unvaccinated) can't give you Covid, while being around someone that has it (even if they are vaccinated) will spread it!!!!!
So, the orange retard claimed on July 20 2020.

President Donald Trump continued to downplay the danger of the coronavirus in an interview Sunday with Chris Wallace of Fox News.

“Many of those cases are young people that would heal in a day.” Trump told Wallace, “They have the sniffles, and we put it down as a test.” He insisted that many people who get sick, “are going to get better very quickly.”

“Many of those cases shouldn’t even be cases. No country has ever done what we have done on testing. We are the envy of the world. They call and they say the most incredible job anybody has ever done".

Yeah, the stable "Genius".

MrGracie is dying. I give him less than 6 months, but I pray I am wrong.
Heart probs now along with his lung disease. One doctor said it was probably the moderna double jab that caused it, but he cannot state it on paper. I said yes..I agree with him. He was depressed, but no heart probs to this extent until that vax. So those who claim the jab will save them can kiss my fucking ass. That jab is killing him.

Yes – and if you were vaccinated it wouldn’t be an issue.

Being vaccinated doesn’t mean you won’t contract the virus it means you won’t become seriously ill the consequence of contracting the virus.
That is true up to a point but it's not what they said!!!!

Greg

President Donald Trump continued to downplay the danger of the coronavirus in an interview Sunday with Chris Wallace of Fox News.

“Many of those cases are young people that would heal in a day.” Trump told Wallace, “They have the sniffles, and we put it down as a test.” He insisted that many people who get sick, “are going to get better very quickly.”

“Many of those cases shouldn’t even be cases. No country has ever done what we have done on testing. We are the envy of the world. They call and they say the most incredible job anybody has ever done".

He was correct; you are wrong.

Greg

Maybe you should be listening to genuine progressives rather than being a useful idiot for DemoKKKrat control freaks!!!

Greg

Maybe you should be listening to genuine progressives rather than being a useful idiot for DemoKKKrat control freaks!!!

Greg

Maybe you should be listening to actual doctors, not just ones that play doctors on talk shows.

Forum List

Back