I got the Job and a new house

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
I got the new job at home depot as an assistant store manager and forklift operator here in Toronto.
And they helped me get into my new place.
:)

6f91em.jpg

AN400AM2_QKA_Diagonal-e1641323030814.jpg

They offered me a down-payment on a car..
I told them that I'm only licensed for a motorcycle, but I only do automatics and my license is American still.

So they gave me a down-payment on a Suzuki Burgman 400, bought me a helmet and a Rear trunk for it...

My wife put a down payment on one too.

I got the new job at home depot as an assistant store manager and forklift operator here in Toronto.

View attachment 641506

View attachment 641508
I told them that I'm only licensed for a motorcycle, but I only do automatics and my license is American still.

So they gave me a down-payment on a Suzuki Burgman 400, bought me a helmet and a Rear trunk for it...

Excellent! It's nice to see good news here every once in awhile.
👍👍

View attachment 641506

View attachment 641508

Mom's Canadian cracka shack is charming

Not really

The problem with Canada is how cold it is most of the year.

I live in Las Vegas where it's sunny almost every day and the weather is pleasant except in summer.

View attachment 641506

View attachment 641508

That's Canada. Doesn't the queen own every inch of that property?

I wouldn't want to live in a country like Canada where nothing interesting or important ever happens.

Forum List

Back