I Hate All Muslims, And Here's Why ~

Christianity is no better than Islam

I would love to dispute that, but I am not a Christian. I am not convinced the miracles of Jesus ever took place.
However I cannot see how you can say that when Jesus taught us to love our neighbours and forgive our enemys, and Muhammad taught us to cut off our enemies heads, and their finger tips also.

They don't come from a place/God of Love;

they don't believe in Tolerance;

they want to kill me for MY religious beliefs;

and they want to take my country and make it their own.

While I'm called on, by my God, to be accepting of ALL,

they're called on by their God to KILL all,

sort of like the Christian Crusaders.

THAT isn't tolerance.

THAT isn't love of a brother.

THAT IS HATRED,

pure and simple.

Hatred, coupled with hatred, is your answer?

The overwhelming majority of Muslims are just people trying to live their lives. It's utterly insane to hate them.

Not true, The koran tells them to kill the infidels... That our women are whores for the way they dress... And they all secretly want the world world to be wife beating friendly.

I would love to dispute that, but I am not a Christian. I am not convinced the miracles of Jesus ever took place.

That's irrelevant to the thesis, though. We know that Islam commands followers to slay and beleaguer non-adherents. We know Islam admonishes followers to brutally murder women by throwing rocks at them until they slowly die in agony. We know that Islam advocates cutting the clitoris off of girls to make sex a painful experience. We know that Islam commands anyone converting to another faith be murdered.

Contrasted; Christianity teaches adherents to love their enemy and pray for the unbelievers. Jesus, whether myth of man, condemned stoning and dared "he who is without sin, cast the first stone." Christianity promotes the dignity of women and was the foundation upon which women FINALLY had a voice in society and gained civil rights. Christianity does not punish those who leave, but instead states it is between them and god.

However I cannot see how you can say that when Jesus taught us to love our neighbours and forgive our enemys, and Muhammad taught us to cut off our enemies heads, and their finger tips also.

Newpolitics is insane - literally. A Gaea worshiping, drooling moron.

Not true, The koran tells them to kill the infidels... That our women are whores for the way they dress... And they all secretly want the world world to be wife beating friendly.

Then hate Islam. The overwhelming majority of Muslims don't follow the Koran. Very few do, no more than 5% of all Muslims follow the Koran at all.

Standard Disclaimer: of course 5% of 1.2 billion people leaves 60 million VERY dangerous fanatics.

Christianity is no better than Islam

You've already demonstrated that you are insane. You think a cow is smarter than a 3 year old human. Show me a cow that can read, retard.

Islam is FAR worse than Christianity, far more violent and oppressive.

I have no idea where you are getting your info, but I can assure you that Christianity has slaughtered way more than muslims in order to convert the world. Plus chistions have-in my exspirince- always been really pushy, forcing everyone to believe as they do in the name of jesus. Next time, look up what your talking about before you spread non truths.:eusa_silenced:

I have no idea where you are getting your info, but I can assure you that Christianity has slaughtered way more than muslims in order to convert the world.

You mean, you're willing to blatantly lie?

Ah, you must be a Muslim, a follower of Al-Ilah, the father of lies.

The murderous rampage of Muslims across Arabia, murdering and raping all in their way, followed by the brutal invasion of India ALONE accounts for hundreds of times more murders than the Catholic church ever dreamed of.

You don't like the Crusades? Well I guess the Muzzie Beasts shouldn't have invaded Europe.

Plus chistions have-in my exspirince- always been really pushy, forcing everyone to believe as they do in the name of jesus. Next time, look up what your talking about before you spread non truths.:eusa_silenced:

Yeah, not like you Tolerant Muslims, who cut the head off anyone who dare believe differently than you.

Islam is evil, pure evil.

Like Dajjal, I'm not convinced that Jesus ever existed. Still the myth of Jesus is a humble carpenter, born in poverty who spends his life healing the poor and teaching that we should love one another.

What a contrast to the vile Warlord Muhammad, who despite being born to wealth turns to banditry to rob caravans, builds an army paid by looting and rape as reward, and ravishes a land, murdering anyone in his way with a brutality that makes Genghis Khan appear gentle.

Muhammad is one of the 10 most evil men in human history, right along side Mao Tse Tung, Adolf Hitler, and old Genghis.

Last edited:
Muhammad is one of the 10 most evil men in human history, right along side Map Tse Tung, Adolf Hitler, and old Genghis.

Unfortunately Muhammad has done more harm than all the other people you named put together. Because they are just historical characters now, but Muhammads evil works go on because he started a false religion that now has around 1.5 billion followers in the world.

They don't come from a place/God of Love;

they don't believe in Tolerance;

they want to kill me for MY religious beliefs;

and they want to take my country and make it their own.

While I'm called on, by my God, to be accepting of ALL,

they're called on by their God to KILL all,

sort of like the Christian Crusaders.

THAT isn't tolerance.

THAT isn't love of a brother.

THAT IS HATRED,

pure and simple.

Hatred, coupled with hatred, is your answer?

The overwhelming majority of Muslims are just people trying to live their lives. It's utterly insane to hate them.

Have you gotten to know many Muslims well enough to dispute the claim that "The overwhelming majority of Muslims are just people trying to live their lives"?

Have you gotten to know many Muslims well enough to dispute the claim that "The overwhelming majority of Muslims are just people trying to live their lives"?

Islam is a cult, and I do not have to get involved in it to know that most of them are probably very nice people. Because I have been involved in several other cults and they were all nice people even though their beliefs were delusional.

However with a cult as large as Islam, if even a small percentage of them are fanatics there are 100s of thousands of them. I belong to two muslim web sites and I see what they say, and believe me it is worrying what normal muslims think, let alone the fanatics. Take a look for yourself.

sunniforum.com - a resource for the propagation of authentic Islamic teachings

Ummah.com - Muslim Forum

Islam is a cult, and I do not have to get involved in it to know that most of them are probably very nice people. Because I have been involved in several other cults and they were all nice people even though their beliefs were delusional.

So, your answer is 'no' then? Have you ever gotten to know even ONE Muslim well personally?

So, your answer is 'no' then? Have you ever gotten to know even ONE Muslim well personally?

No! and I don't need to because I communicate with them on their forums.
Just like I communicate with people on this forum. Take a look at some of the opinions on the two forums I posted. What some of them believe is worrying.

My neighbor and his family are Muslim. Best neighbor on the street. Kids are as American as anyone, they make straight A's in school and they work very hard and are an asset to the community.
Lawyer I work for is a Muslim. Ditto above.
Anyone that hates someone because of their religious beliefs is unAmerican.

The muslim who cut off Daniel Pearls head was an English public schoolboy. But I saw the video of him standing on Daniel Pearls head and sawing through his throat. It was hard to watch.
As I said most of the members of religious cults are very nice people, but I maintain that Islam is a spiritually sick religion.

The muslim who cut off Daniel Pearls head was an English public schoolboy. But I saw the video of him standing on Daniel Pearls head and sawing through his throat. It was hard to watch.
As I said most of the members of religious cults are very nice people, but I maintain that Islam is a spiritually sick religion.

Opinion only and you are entitled to it.

I know folks who take it very seriously, and others who are more casual about it. And of course, Islam is practiced somewhat differently by different people in different parts of the world.

I know folks who take it very seriously, and others who are more casual about it. And of course, Islam is practiced somewhat differently by different people in different parts of the world.

Islam itself is evil, there is no way around this fact. The way Muslims can interact with others in a civilized manner is through apostasy.

I wasn't kidding about the beers and ham sandwiches. Nearly every Muslim I've known has drank alcohol and eaten any food they like. The religion is just a tradition, not to be taken too literally.

Forum List

Back