“I hate that thug music.”

What does the judge's history have to do with it? If he has been in a situation where he was being threatened by more than one person, should he ignore the law or proper courtroom procedures?

You seem to be intent on finding a flaw in the judge when the flaw may be in the laws of the state (assuming such a flaw exists).
Just because he's a judge doesn't mean he interprets the law accurately. Ever hear of "activist judges"?

what legal basis do you have to think the judge is interpreting anything improperly? other than wishful thinking, of course.

Racists have a ‘legal basis’ all their own.

Florida does it again. They drop the ball in another blatant racist random murder case, muddled by the Stand Your Ground laws, and diluted by a jury pool of stupid, fucking white rednecks.

Bravo, oh Sunshine State, bravo.

If I ever have to live again in that cesspool down there called Flori-DUH, I will hang myself at the Mason Dixon Line.

Florida does it again. They drop the ball in another blatant racist random murder case, muddled by the Stand Your Ground laws, and diluted by a jury pool of stupid, fucking white rednecks.

Bravo, oh Sunshine State, bravo.

If I ever have to live again in that cesspool down there called Flori-DUH, I will hang myself at the Mason Dixon Line.

Yep. Chalk another one up to Angie Corey and John "Doll Boy" Guy. They took another slam-dunk case and pissed it away into a mistrial.

They really should think about sitting in their offices and letting better prosecutors go into the courtroom instead.

At least they get a do-over in this case. Let's hope they don't fuck it up again.

They found him guilty of "attempted 2nd degree murder" but not of "murder". That seems inconsistent.

No. They declared a mistrial on that charge.

Angela Corey Strikes Again
I know that, genius. That means he wasn't found guilty.

It also means he wasn't found not guilty, and they get to try him again.

Which they will, and he will face justice.

Rap would not exist if it wasn’t for modern technology. Rap is about degradation Misogyny , and hate. As an art form, it is lacking. Music is transcendent. Musicians learn scales and master the voice or an instrument, that is an art . Something RAP lacks. But, they think, if you play it loud enough nobody will notice.

Rap would not exist if it wasn’t for modern technology. Rap is about degradation Misogyny , and hate. As an art form, it is lacking. Music is transcendent. Musicians learn scales and master the voice or an instrument, that is an art . Something RAP lacks. But, they think, if you play it loud enough nobody will notice.
Exactly. It's for people with no musical talent. With real music, they actually PLAY the instruments and SING. Rap should not be promoted as music.

Turns out that everyday annoyances are not actually acceptable reasons to kill somebody. Who knew...

I know that, genius. That means he wasn't found guilty.

Really? And how do you know that, Kreskin?

Do you really think they're not going to re-try the case??

They will, and when they do, they will use what they learned from this case and not go for Murder 1. Had Crazy Angie not overcharged this, and had filed Murder2, they would have gotten the conviction today.

And maybe, just maybe, they won't let John Guy handle the opening and closing arguments so he won't holler "shit" and "motherfucker" at the jury again. I'm sure they didn't like that.

They will, and when they do, they will use what they learned from this case and not go for Murder 1. Had Crazy Angie not overcharged this, and had filed Murder2, they would have gotten the conviction today.

And maybe, just maybe, they won't let John Guy handle the opening and closing arguments so he won't holler "shit" and "motherfucker" at the jury again. I'm sure they didn't like that.
I don't know if they will or not, and neither do you.

Lets be honest. If this was a black guy who shot a white kid in a car, he would have been the victim of vigilante justice by now, and no conservative would even attempt of defending him.

Fry this racist bastard.

I'm just throwing this out there and have no idea if it is even possible so pardon my ignorance. Any chance they get Dunn in a plea deal on the murder charge now that he is looking at 75 years on the other charges?

Under Florida law, if the teens had shown a weapon, the law would have protected the shooter. Thank God they didn't, and thank God it didn't.

That the white vigilantes are peeing in their pants here makes all good Americans tingle in their leg. :lol:

I'm just throwing this out there and have no idea if it is even possible so pardon my ignorance. Any chance they get Dunn in a plea deal on the murder charge now that he is looking at 75 years on the other charges?
I seriously doubt if they will go to the expense of another trial for two reasons. One, he will most likely appeal this one, and if he has any success, it will make another trial far less likely. Two, if he gets a lengthy sentence on this one, it would be pointless to add more to it since he would probably die in prison anyway. It would be a waste of taxpayer money (not that that has ever mattered to the government).

Forum List

Back