“I hate that thug music.”

Even if the teens did have a gun, doesn't mean this white thug had the right to shoot at them.
Yeah, I suppose he could have just sat there and let the guy blow his head off.

There was never any reason to fire the gun in the first place. This guy shot at those kids because to him, they were black thugs playing music he didn't like.

It’s about the volume. I am listening to “a day in the Life “ by the Beatles, I am not forcing it on anyone. Is that too subtle? No BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. No F you, F this F that Murder, F this, F that. Please. I am beginning to think rap is death music. Misogynistic homophobic artless ham handed junk. No wonder they need to play it so loud You can't disguise mediocrity with volume.

Last edited:
Rap would not exist if it wasn’t for modern technology. Rap is about degradation Misogyny , and hate. As an art form, it is lacking. Music is transcendent. Musicians learn scales and master the voice or an instrument, that is an art . Something RAP lacks. But, they think, if you play it loud enough nobody will notice.
Exactly. It's for people with no musical talent. With real music, they actually PLAY the instruments and SING. Rap should not be promoted as music.

Oh really then what do call this my friend

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLdUMSQfDVA]Tech N9ne - Meant To Happen (Feat. Scoop DeVille) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6jYC8R9gwY]Chronomentrophobia - YouTube[/ame]

and there is many more good rap(rhythm and poetry) out there and just because some one is listing to loud music is not a death sentence I mean what if they were listing to death metal

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St6ZzLMMVe4]Parasite Inc. - The Pulse of the Dead (OFFICIAL VIDEO) [German Melodic Death Metal] - YouTube[/ame]

would that mean they still would of deserved death in your eyes?

Lets be honest. If this was a black guy who shot a white kid in a car, he would have been the victim of vigilante justice by now, and no conservative would even attempt of defending him.

Fry this racist bastard.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1NoQgCNNJE]Black Neighborhood Watchman Shoots and Kills White Teen Boy - YouTube[/ame]

Do you really think they're not going to re-try the case??

They will, and when they do, they will use what they learned from this case and not go for Murder 1. Had Crazy Angie not overcharged this, and had filed Murder2, they would have gotten the conviction today.

And maybe, just maybe, they won't let John Guy handle the opening and closing arguments so he won't holler "shit" and "motherfucker" at the jury again. I'm sure they didn't like that.

I'm just throwing this out there and have no idea if it is even possible so pardon my ignorance. Any chance they get Dunn in a plea deal on the murder charge now that he is looking at 75 years on the other charges?
I seriously doubt if they will go to the expense of another trial for two reasons. One, he will most likely appeal this one, and if he has any success, it will make another trial far less likely. Two, if he gets a lengthy sentence on this one, it would be pointless to add more to it since he would probably die in prison anyway. It would be a waste of taxpayer money (not that that has ever mattered to the government).

He will be retried, because the good citizens of Florida, white and black, are telling the thugs white and black of Florida that are days of wanton violence are over.

Even if the teens did have a gun, doesn't mean this white thug had the right to shoot at them.
Yeah, I suppose he could have just sat there and let the guy blow his head off.

There was never any reason to fire the gun in the first place. This guy shot at those kids because to him, they were black thugs playing music he didn't like.
You crack me up, Noomi.

There is a lot of music with the THUMP THUMP THUMP. When a car gets behind me and my head starts to throb with the beat, I try to change lanes if I can. If one is ahead of me, I fall way back. The only thing that makes me smile is the thought of them in that car going "eh?" in oh...about 10 years.

I'm just throwing this out there and have no idea if it is even possible so pardon my ignorance. Any chance they get Dunn in a plea deal on the murder charge now that he is looking at 75 years on the other charges?
I seriously doubt if they will go to the expense of another trial for two reasons. One, he will most likely appeal this one, and if he has any success, it will make another trial far less likely. Two, if he gets a lengthy sentence on this one, it would be pointless to add more to it since he would probably die in prison anyway. It would be a waste of taxpayer money (not that that has ever mattered to the government).

He will be retried, because the good citizens of Florida, white and black, are telling the thugs white and black of Florida that are days of wanton violence are over.
Hey, another psychic.

You crack me up, Noomi.

So why do you think this white thug shot these kids?

Because he was an asshole and said he hated their music and to turn it down and possibly wave his own gun in their faces...to which they replied in like kind perhaps saying "make me" and waving their own? Who knows.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1NoQgCNNJE]Black Neighborhood Watchman Shoots and Kills White Teen Boy - YouTube[/ame]

Really? And how do you know that, Kreskin?

Do you really think they're not going to re-try the case??

They will, and when they do, they will use what they learned from this case and not go for Murder 1. Had Crazy Angie not overcharged this, and had filed Murder2, they would have gotten the conviction today.

And maybe, just maybe, they won't let John Guy handle the opening and closing arguments so he won't holler "shit" and "motherfucker" at the jury again. I'm sure they didn't like that.
I don't know if they will or not, and neither do you.

They will re-try it. They have too much invested in it not to. Plus, if they decided not to re-try it, the backlash from the community would be horrendous.

And, Angie's position is an elected one. If she didn't re-try it, it would effect her re-election bid.

You crack me up, Noomi.

So why do you think this white thug shot these kids?
Probably because they threatened him. They tend to do that when they're in a pack. I don't know, I wasn't there, and neither was anyone here. We're all just speculating and giving our opinions. Some of the posters here think they know what happened and what's GONNA happen, what thoughts were in each person's head, and what their intentions were. What I think is clear is that the violent rap culture and gangster lifestyle is causing people to get killed.

There is a lot of music with the THUMP THUMP THUMP. When a car gets behind me and my head starts to throb with the beat, I try to change lanes if I can. If one is ahead of me, I fall way back. The only thing that makes me smile is the thought of them in that car going "eh?" in oh...about 10 years.

I like to crank up the music in my car. I don't listen to rap, but I love Symphonic Metal. I will wind my window down and have the volume up high. Its my car, and I will have the music as loud as I like. I don't mind it when other people have their music up loud, either.
What I don't like is when another car pulls up beside me and turns up their volume, trying to get it louder than mine. Then we have a volume war on our hands before the lights change. :doubt:

Forum List

Back