I have a gut feeling Trump is going to cave in to the left on the illegals.

The savings from illegals not getting into the system will pay for it..............In spades........which was the intent of Mexico paying for it......

Those costs are high already.

In regards to lawsuits.............Against the Govt.........If they are not citizens then I guess they can try that in a International court..............As they are not entitled to that right here.

With all those ellipsis, your post don't make a Hell of a lot of sense. The children born in the U.S. to undocumented foreigners are citizens. They have standing to sue when they are an affected party.

Aside from that, virtually every non-partisan study concludes that foreigners pay more in taxes than they get in government aid and services.
The children born in the U.S. to undocumented foreigners are citizens. They have standing to sue when they are an affected party.

They are NOT IN DACA DUMBASS.

What a fucking moron you are. I've made that point twice and what I said had NOTHING to do with DACA. It was a statement related to the silly wall.
BS............We were talking about DACA.............the issue was DACA..........and then you changed it by saying it would basically deport someone born here..........deport to where.......they are citizens.......I showed your words and your post........

You said BORN HERE.....then asked if we'd deport them........who the hell is the Moron here.

You're an idiot. I talked about SEVERAL things related to Donald Trump including, but not limited to DACA. You are the fucking moron. Let me refer you to post #191 and relive my words:

"First it was we'll make Mexico pay for the wall... Then it became a "virtual wall," then we'd soak the taxpayers and magically make Mexico pay for it. Now, it's the wall will wait while the Dumpster wines and dines Nancy Pelosi and Chucky Schumer over the DREAMERS.

The wall idea was screwed to begin with. The spate of legal challenges over the government building on private property and the possibility that the American children of undocumented foreigners could file lawsuits claiming that our immigration laws split families up and are, accordingly, cruel and unusual punishment... among other suits would choke that idea until after the 2020 elections when the Dems will regain control.
"

It's not my fault you can't read. I talked about the wall, the virtual wall, the Mexico will pay for it wall lie, the DREAMERS and THEN I discussed American born children of undocumented foreigners... and DREAMERS in one paragraph are NOT the freaking American born children of the next paragraph, you dumb fucking moron.
Again........our main argument was your comment on born here SUING.............when our main discussion was on DACA..................

You stick to your guns..........I'll stick to mine......................If they are born here they are citizens...................that's the law....................

DACA is not the case.......................they are not citizens here.............which is why they need deferment.................

SO..............I think you are a dumb ass.............and you think the same of me..................

Guess we will not be sending Xmas Cards to each other then.

With all those ellipsis, your post don't make a Hell of a lot of sense. The children born in the U.S. to undocumented foreigners are citizens. They have standing to sue when they are an affected party.

Aside from that, virtually every non-partisan study concludes that foreigners pay more in taxes than they get in government aid and services.
The children born in the U.S. to undocumented foreigners are citizens. They have standing to sue when they are an affected party.

They are NOT IN DACA DUMBASS.

What a fucking moron you are. I've made that point twice and what I said had NOTHING to do with DACA. It was a statement related to the silly wall.
BS............We were talking about DACA.............the issue was DACA..........and then you changed it by saying it would basically deport someone born here..........deport to where.......they are citizens.......I showed your words and your post........

You said BORN HERE.....then asked if we'd deport them........who the hell is the Moron here.

You're an idiot. I talked about SEVERAL things related to Donald Trump including, but not limited to DACA. You are the fucking moron. Let me refer you to post #191 and relive my words:

"First it was we'll make Mexico pay for the wall... Then it became a "virtual wall," then we'd soak the taxpayers and magically make Mexico pay for it. Now, it's the wall will wait while the Dumpster wines and dines Nancy Pelosi and Chucky Schumer over the DREAMERS.

The wall idea was screwed to begin with. The spate of legal challenges over the government building on private property and the possibility that the American children of undocumented foreigners could file lawsuits claiming that our immigration laws split families up and are, accordingly, cruel and unusual punishment... among other suits would choke that idea until after the 2020 elections when the Dems will regain control.
"

It's not my fault you can't read. I talked about the wall, the virtual wall, the Mexico will pay for it wall lie, the DREAMERS and THEN I discussed American born children of undocumented foreigners... and DREAMERS in one paragraph are NOT the freaking American born children of the next paragraph, you dumb fucking moron.
Again........our main argument was your comment on born here SUING.............when our main discussion was on DACA..................

You stick to your guns..........I'll stick to mine......................If they are born here they are citizens...................that's the law....................

DACA is not the case.......................they are not citizens here.............which is why they need deferment.................

SO..............I think you are a dumb ass.............and you think the same of me..................

Guess we will not be sending Xmas Cards to each other then.

You do what you feel is right. YOUR main argument is so called "illegals." MY argument encompassed all of Trump's actions and had nothing to do with DACA suing the federal government. End of story.

She violated protocol on classified documents................PERIOD.........
So what? Trump is violating the Constitution - you remember that, don't you? - every day.

Last I checked, protocols for handling information isn't in the Constitution.

upload_2017-9-17_18-41-10.png

So what? Trump is violating the Constitution - you remember that, don't you? - every day.

Federal worker’s two-day stay at Mar-a-Lago cost U.S. taxpayers $1,092

That is a complete rip off. Just like when Michelle & Obama flew on different planes to the same destination.

Politicians rip off the taxpayers, Trump is not unique in this aspect.

That is a complete rip off. Just like when Michelle & Obama flew on different planes to the same destination.

Politicians rip off the taxpayers, Trump is not unique in this aspect.
Link? Were they both in the same departing city?

well yea, Article I, Section 9, clause 8 every day.
But Trump says the constitution is archaic and is bad for our country.

And about DACA: its all just Trump's dementia kicking in.

well yea, Article I, Section 9, clause 8 every day.
But Trump says the constitution is archaic and is bad for our country.

And about DACA: its all just Trump's dementia kicking in.
He turned his business holdings over to his kids..............

The lawsuit will fail................Just another BS attack from those crying for Hillary loss.

You all need to understand what the art of the deal is that is going on.

As a result of our ludicrous open border policy, it will literally be impossible to "round up" millions of illegals. Trump knows this. We should know this too. He wants the wall and to stop the mass influx.

The so called compromise he is making, is not really that. This is him making deals to get the wall and slow down the influx.

Understand how politics works and how deals get done.

You all need to understand what the art of the deal is that is going on.

As a result of our ludicrous open border policy, it will literally be impossible to "round up" millions of illegals. Trump knows this. We should know this too. He wants the wall and to stop the mass influx.

The so called compromise he is making, is not really that. This is him making deals to get the wall and slow down the influx.

Understand how politics works and how deals get done.

Pretty sure he's going to cave in. Even Trump is beginning to understand the idiocy of a nutty wall proposal. If you're worried about a mass influx, you should let me save you a lot of money and give you the real solution. It's cheap, legal, and can be implemented in a couple of weeks.

Forum List

Back