I have a gut feeling Trump is going to cave in to the left on the illegals.

No need for that. He's doing quite well taking himself down.

Why the fixation and fear of Clinton, she isn't that 'liberal'.
She is an incompetent bitch.

I disagree, but what does that have to do with today's political choices? She is out of the game. You need new material.
She is keeping herself in the game, but hey if she wants to worsen your chances for 2018, let her.
No she's not. She is just bilking mindless leftists out of their money for a worthless book.
I've heard it's really good, from people across the political spectrum. But I love that you're upset that she's getting a lot of attention again!
4i6Ckte.gif

DJiDDqGW0AAIbIl.jpg

I have a gut feeling Trump is going to cave in to the left on the illegals.
I pray he won't.

DACA has nearly 80% support. That's not just the left.

"50% DACA applications are fraudulent & most are criminal felons, but they get a free pass." -did you know that ?

DACA Fraud Rate at '40 to 50 Percent', Says Former Immigration Official

This whole DACA thing stinks to high heaven.:mad-61:
Not Too Bright-bart.
4i6Ckte.gif

Why the fixation and fear of Clinton, she isn't that 'liberal'.

I disagree, but what does that have to do with today's political choices? She is out of the game. You need new material.
She is keeping herself in the game, but hey if she wants to worsen your chances for 2018, let her.
No she's not. She is just bilking mindless leftists out of their money for a worthless book.
I've heard it's really good, from people across the political spectrum. But I love that you're upset that she's getting a lot of attention again!
4i6Ckte.gif

DJiDDqGW0AAIbIl.jpg
21751497_1449270185151485_1748702348915065278_n.jpg

This project is now getting underway
You're delusional. Have you seen the reports and figures on what it would cost in eminent domain purchases alone to build the wall? It's astronomical.

Do you think these large farms and cattle landowners are going to say "Here ya go - take my land for a fair market price" without a fight? There will be court cases that will last for years.

But continue along in your reality-free bubble. You're doing just fine.
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump's border wall will require fight to take private land

4i6Ckte.gif

DJiDDqGW0AAIbIl.jpg
View attachment 149539
Don't read it. Just add it to the list of everything else except Not-Too-Bright Bart.

You're delusional. Have you seen the reports and figures on what it would cost in eminent domain purchases alone to build the wall? It's astronomical.

Do you think these large farms and cattle landowners are going to say "Here ya go - take my land for a fair market price" without a fight? There will be court cases that will last for years.

4i6Ckte.gif

Damn, there's no end to your stupid.
So if you were a landowner on the border, you would rather have criminal aliens trespassing on your property, raping your daughters, and stealing your food and personal property?
These landowners will welcome the wall.

4i6Ckte.gif

So if you were a landowner on the border, you would rather have criminal aliens trespassing on your property, raping your daughters, and stealing your food and personal property?
Then why are they fighting it?

I'm the stupid one?
4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

I'm the stupid one?
4i6Ckte.gif
Yes. You are.

4i6Ckte.gif

I'm the stupid one?
4i6Ckte.gif
Yes. You are.
Why are they fighting it, dumbass?

"It will be a huge challenge for his administration. It will clog up the courts," said Terence Garrett, a security studies and public affairs professor at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley in Brownsville. "It's just an affront to property rights."

The last wave of eminent domain cases over properties along the southern border dates to the 2006 Secure Fence Act, which authorized President George W. Bush to erect 700 miles of fencing.

Of the roughly 400 condemnation cases stemming from that era, about 90 remain open a decade later, according to the Justice Department. Nearly all are in the Rio Grande Valley in southwest Texas.

4i6Ckte.gif

I'm the stupid one?
4i6Ckte.gif
Yes. You are.
Why are they fighting it, dumbass?
Nobody is fighting it, dicklick. Well, maybe a fuckin' golf course. Thanks for citing the Chicago Tribune - one of the most leftist, communist piece of shit rags in the country. All fake news.

I just don't see any way to have confidence in him at this point. Trump would have me believe that everyone else is a liar or fabricating things about their meeting with him.
I think he was innitially willing to cave into them and then saw the massive blow back and tried to change his tune.

President Donald Trump put a stop to an unconstitutional executive order which was about to be ended instantly by a Supreme Court decision and put it back in the hands of Congress where it belongs. President Trump also gave the Dreamers and Congress six months to work out an immigration plan. Compassion.

The last wave of eminent domain cases over properties along the southern border dates to the 2006 Secure Fence Act, which authorized President George W. Bush to erect 700 miles of fencing.

Of the roughly 400 condemnation cases stemming from that era, about 90 remain open a decade later, according to the Justice Department. Nearly all are in the Rio Grande Valley in southwest Texas.
Hey dumfuk - they remain open because there weren't enough lawyers put in place to grind through all the red tape. Trump said he'd get the legal personnel in place to get it done.

On this issue, yes. I am not afflicted with Trump derangement syndrome so I take it issue by issue rather than wetting myself daily as many of you do.

I don't "wet" myself. I'm a strict constructionist that is opposed to the nutty wall idea. I voted for Trump over the Right to keep and bear Arms. IF there had been anyone out there who understood the immigration issue, I'd have reconsidered that vote.

On the wall, it must be noted that Trump never identified with the Republican Party. So, I expected him to cave. He hasn't let me down.

First it was we'll make Mexico pay for the wall... Then it became a "virtual wall," then we'd soak the taxpayers and magically make Mexico pay for it. Now, it's the wall will wait while the Dumpster wines and dines Nancy Pelosi and Chucky Schumer over the DREAMERS.

The wall idea was screwed to begin with. The spate of legal challenges over the government building on private property and the possibility that the American children of undocumented foreigners could file lawsuits claiming that our immigration laws split families up and are, accordingly, cruel and unusual punishment... among other suits would choke that idea until after the 2020 elections when the Dems will regain control.
The savings from illegals not getting into the system will pay for it..............In spades........which was the intent of Mexico paying for it......

Those costs are high already.

In regards to lawsuits.............Against the Govt.........If they are not citizens then I guess they can try that in a International court..............As they are not entitled to that right here.

With all those ellipsis, your post don't make a Hell of a lot of sense. The children born in the U.S. to undocumented foreigners are citizens. They have standing to sue when they are an affected party.

Aside from that, virtually every non-partisan study concludes that foreigners pay more in taxes than they get in government aid and services.
The children born in the U.S. to undocumented foreigners are citizens. They have standing to sue when they are an affected party.

They are NOT IN DACA DUMBASS.

What a fucking moron you are. I've made that point twice and what I said had NOTHING to do with DACA. It was a statement related to the silly wall.
BS............We were talking about DACA.............the issue was DACA..........and then you changed it by saying it would basically deport someone born here..........deport to where.......they are citizens.......I showed your words and your post........

You said BORN HERE.....then asked if we'd deport them........who the hell is the Moron here.

4i6Ckte.gif

I posted articles on this and they are aware that legal battles on this will happen.

Forum List

Back