I have a gut feeling Trump is going to cave in to the left on the illegals.

He's draining the swamp (?), at least he's not Hillary, he's not PC, we know he's not a conservative, we know he's not an ideologue, what the fuck - the basis of his supporters' connection to him is so difficult to ascertain, that who knows who's coming and going from his camp at this point. Or why, for that matter.

It's finally sinking in. Trump supporters are loyal to Trump, not to his words. That's why they're never disappointed with all the promises Trump broke, the lies Trump told, or the changes in his policies.

Anything Trump does, is "great"

I just don't see any way to have confidence in him at this point. Trump would have me believe that everyone else is a liar or fabricating things about their meeting with him. I think he was innitially willing to cave into them and then saw the massive blow back and tried to change his tune.
Support for him has been so vague and so all over the place that I'm not even sure what to tell you.

He's draining the swamp (?), at least he's not Hillary, he's not PC, we know he's not a conservative, we know he's not an ideologue, what the fuck - the basis of his supporters' connection to him is so difficult to ascertain, that who knows who's coming and going from his camp at this point. Or why, for that matter.

You're right. Nobody knows for sure, but you can bet that whoever it is will be just as crazy as him.

GOP right’s DACA deal meltdown .
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg
tumblr_o10sn6tyUF1u72hwjo1_500.gif
tumblr_o1fi2e8WMd1u26otko1_400.gif

I just don't see any way to have confidence in him at this point. Trump would have me believe that everyone else is a liar or fabricating things about their meeting with him.
I think he was innitially willing to cave into them and then saw the massive blow back and tried to change his tune.

Honestly we have no clue what he is going to do.. Because he doesn't know himself... He is truly an awful negotiator, he should not be allowed to talk to any foreign leaders he could end up giving away Alaska for a few shiny trinkets...

But Trump lies, I think some of his supporters are getting a wake up call...

If Trump 'caves' he will just be joining every other politician in Washington. Let's be honesty, the money to partially build a wall has already been passed and approved yet has never been used to do so. It's been there, like the promise to do so by politicians, for decades.

Even if Congress concedes, writes legislation, passes the bill, and Trump signs it, the political machine that is Washington / Congress will do the same thing they have done for decades, refuse to keep their promise.

So the attack on Trump for getting it done or not is MOOT.

If Trump 'caves' he will just be joining every other politician in Washington. Let's be honesty, the money to partially build a wall has already been passed and approved yet has never been used to do so. It's been there, like the promise to do so by politicians, for decades.

Even if Congress concedes, writes legislation, passes the bill, and Trump signs it, the political machine that is Washington / Congress will do the same thing they have done for decades, refuse to keep their promise.

No it's not. He said he would do it. He either lied, or he had no idea how to keep the promise he made. Stupid or liar........you choose.

Trump looked at his polls. He needs to get something, anything, done. The debt bill and continuing resolution - WIN

Even if Trump had to abandon the republicans, his supporters don't care who Trump makes a deal with, just as long as Trump shows he can make a deal and "get 'er done"

Still eating his shit like Chocolate...

We told you he was lieing piece of shit...

No it's not. He said he would do it. He either lied, or he had no idea how to keep the promise he made. Stupid or liar........you choose.
Ok, I am going to ask you to do the damn-near Impossible - take off your 'bias / partisan' hat and put it off to the side for a minute... Done? ok....

Trump is not a politician - never has been. He is certainly not a 'career' politician who has been in Washington and who knows how the corrupt, bureaucratic political process works.

It is IMO that Trump made the promise to deal with Illegals in good faith...and is learning just NOW what that requires. CONGRESS - the Legislative Branch, not the President - the Executive Branch, writes and passes Legislation. Unless Trump decides he want to go down Obama's path, Un-Constitutionally by-passing Congress to write / institute Un-Constitutional Laws like DACA, he is fairly 'at the mercy' of Congress. The only option he has is to refuse to sign legislation sent to him until he gets what he wants.

Stupid or liar.... Obama vowed to run 'the most transparent administration EVUH'...and instead ended up running 'the LEAST transparent administration evuh', an administration that silently illegally spied on Americans / the US Senate / the USSC, illegally used the IRS as his personal political weapon against US citizens, and set a new record for ILLEGAL, criminal non-compliance with the FOIA and the Federal Records act 'EVUH'.

YOU tell ME - was Obama STUPID or just a LIAR?!

Still eating his shit like Chocolate...

We told you he was lieing piece of shit...
What exactly confuses you about the Separation of Powers Act?

8 years of Barry illegally, Un-Constitutionally by-passing Congress and illegally implementing his own 'laws' and agenda has you erroneously thinking Trump, like Obama, should be able to do everything he sad he would without the help / actions of Congress / without Congress participating and doing their job. That's not how things LEGALLY work, snowflake.

I just don't see any way to have confidence in him at this point. Trump would have me believe that everyone else is a liar or fabricating things about their meeting with him.
I think he was innitially willing to cave into them and then saw the massive blow back and tried to change his tune.

Yup. Since Bannon left, Ivanka is running policy for Trump. It's a sad situation, the seditious Dems are allowed to take shot after shot at Trump and he does nothing, worse, he thinks he can make a good deal with the Dem.

It's a sad situation, the seditious Dems are allowed to take shot after shot at Trump and he does nothing, worse, he thinks he can make a good deal with the Dem.

Trump supporters only care that Trump can pull off an "art of the deal" with anybody. It doesn't matter who. Just as long as Trump shows he can "Get 'er' done"

They don't actually care what Trump gets done.

Hillary is still free, so is Comey and Rice, it's all just bread and circuses. Had Pelosi and Schumer agreed to the fund the Wall, DACA would have been a done deal

Ironically, Trump can make DACA the thing that turns Latinos to the Republican Party for the next 200 years.

I wish Trump's Chumps could see how hard I am laughing at Trump reverting to his New York Democrat self.

It's not like I haven't been warning them about him from day one of his campaign.

The dumb fuck pseudocons had SEVERAL conservatives to choose from, and they picked the limousine liberal.

All because the huckster knew the rubes are not actually conservatives, and knew exactly how to play them.

Prediction, Trump will anger his base by striking a deal with Dem's, then Dem's will stab Trump in the back reneging on their promises regarding the wall, then Trump will blow a freaking gasket.

Ironically, Trump can make DACA the thing that turns Latinos to the Republican Party for the next 200 years.
Just as I said a long time ago about Trump being like Johnson bringing the blacks to the Democratic Party.

The conservatives of the Democratic Party of old and the conservatives of the modern GOP have been played by world class hucksters.

Trump is a "cult of personality" and that's all they care about.
This is EXACTLY why Democrats have lost election after election after election and why they have been melting down for almost a year after Hillary's loss. They just don't 'get it', as your comment shows.

Trump is an 'outsider', a 'non' career corrupt criminal self-serving 'f*-the-voters' Washington Establishment Status Quo POLITICIAN who promised to 'drain the swamp', which is to say end that BS 'politics as usual' and send the previously mentioned political types packing.

It had nothing to do with his 'personality' - Trump is an asshole. It was / is about his promise to end the political stranglehold POS politicians have on our government and ending the corrupt / criminal way our government now works.

The Democrats are the EPITOME of EVERYTHING Trump verbally stood against and vowed to change. Democrats completely IGNORED the message from Americans they dent about not wanting anymore crooked / criminal / self-serving politicians and instead rigged primaries / engaged in election fraud / cheated in debates to make THE prototypical / original career corrupt, self-serving, lying criminal who was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit their DNC Nominee.

Talk about blind, deaf, and dumb?! And after each defeat snowflakes and Democrats refuse to accept the truth and make the same dumbass excuses about losing. Hillary has now gone on a 'Reality-Denying Blame-Shifting' tour designed to convince people, mainly herself, that she was not rejected AGAIN by the American people but it was a giant, colossal conspiracy against her that included EVERYONE on the planet instead of accepting the reason she lost was HER!

D-Schumer even came out not long ago and declared / begged / pleaded with Democrats, declaring the DNC MUST come up with a REAL message for Americans instead of continuing to push this year-long hatred for Trump and anyone who does not support their agenda.

Trump was the 'lesser-of-2-evils', one that promised naively to 'drain the swamp' and return government to the people. Hillary was the complete opposite.

That's the simple lesson...and snowflakes can't handle it.

'It can't be ME - it has to be EVERYONE else!'. Ok, thank you Hillary....now just STFU and go away so we can all move on....

Prediction, Trump will anger his base by striking a deal with Dem's, then Dem's will stab Trump in the back reneging on their promises regarding the wall, then Trump will blow a freaking gasket.
Chuck Schumer is a New York Democrat. Just like Trump.

They will get along swimmingly while Trump slams the Republicans in Congress and you tards call them RINOs. :lol:

Forum List

Back