I have a question for anti-theists

This is for the people that seem to think it's their mission to constantly shine a light on the ignorance of religious people. What's your motivation to try to undermine the simple and comforting beliefs of some theist? How hurtful is religion to society in your view? What are you trying to achieve? Why not just leave them be?
I believe in God, however the problem with many if not most people who do is that they do not think things thru. All they actually believe is that God did everything and will take care of them because they believe. This is moronic
So you believe in a lame ass god who isn't perfect and makes deformed and retarded babies. Nice.
No I do not believe that God makes babies, your mother and father unfortunately did that just fine on their own
Let me rephrase that. You worship a god that made a universe in which he allowed deformed and retarded babies to happen.

And what's wrong with deformed and retarded babies?

If you abort them you failed gods test.
So why does god make babies suffer like that?
Why didn't God give you an IQ of 500?
Why didn't God design you to be a baseball player?
Why didn't God design you to be a concert pianist?
You could ask questions forever and wherever you are on the scale of humanity, someone else will always be far superior to you in one aspect of another/
We’re talking about why god makes deformed and retarded babies that live in constant pain. Try to keep up.

Religion is a crutch for morons

Shitting on simple religious people is a crutch for insecure narcissists.
No one is ‘shitting’ on anyone.

The notion that theists should be coddled and sheltered from viewpoints and opinions different from their own is ridiculous; that those who do not believe in a ‘god’ as perceived by theists should remain silent as not to offend or upset theists is likewise ridiculous.

No one is ‘shitting’ on anyone.

Calling theism a crutch for morons is not shitting on anyone?
How hurtful is religion to society in your view?
Calling theism a crutch for morons is not shitting on anyone?
is there a difference in your scenario between religion and theism ... what theism are you referring to.

religion in itself is a construct in most cases by a few for nefarious reasons beneficial to their followers and their particular point of view - that does threaten society in many circumstances and ways. proved through recorded history.

This is for the people that seem to think it's their mission to constantly shine a light on the ignorance of religious people. What's your motivation to try to undermine the simple and comforting beliefs of some theist? How hurtful is religion to society in your view? What are you trying to achieve? Why not just leave them be?
I believe in God, however the problem with many if not most people who do is that they do not think things thru. All they actually believe is that God did everything and will take care of them because they believe. This is moronic
So you believe in a lame ass god who isn't perfect and makes deformed and retarded babies. Nice.
No I do not believe that God makes babies, your mother and father unfortunately did that just fine on their own
Let me rephrase that. You worship a god that made a universe in which he allowed deformed and retarded babies to happen.

You could ask questions forever and wherever you are on the scale of humanity, someone else will always be far superior to you in one aspect of another/
God gave me the insight to buy Apple orchards.................................

Now face the wall and rock like a retard

We’re talking about why god makes deformed and retarded babies that live in constant pain. Try to keep up.
Deformed and retarded babies live in constant pain?
No.

I know people with problems and people who have children with problems and these unfortunate children do not live in constant pain.

Did you ever have a migraine where it feels like a white hot knife stabbing it's way out of your brain?

No.

I know people with problems and people who have children with problems and these unfortunate children do not live in constant pain.

Did you ever have a migraine where it feels like a white hot knife stabbing it's way out of your brain?
Some do, google it.

Huh?
The sad fact is that's about the intellectual and wit level of your average post.

No.

Some do, google it.
How many?
My mother-in-law went through the Holocaust and suffered when she got older and she never had your attitude.

Huh?
The sad fact is that's about the intellectual and wit level of your average post.
Cool....................... Now go rock by the rock

Huh?
Can I shake a necklace of beads and be forgiven for committing murder?
Please!

Huh?
Can I shake a necklace of beads and be forgiven for committing murder?
Please!
I do not really give a frick what you do with what is left of your sad life

No.

Some do, google it.
How many?
My mother-in-law went through the Holocaust and suffered when she got older and she never had your attitude.
Enough, god makes them suffer on purpose.

No.

Some do, google it.
How many?
The only one suffering here is you because you have to babble at every mention of God

Seriously what are you trying to prove?

No.

Some do, google it.
How many?
The only one suffering here is you because you have to babble at every mention of God

They claim that god made the universe and everything in it. So that must include babies born deformed and in pain. Amirite or AMIRITE? :biggrin:

No.

Some do, google it.
How many?
Makes or Allows?
What is the purpose?
Your belief makes everyone's existence totally pointless since you consider death to be the final arbiter.

I'm a recovering Roman Catholic. I'm now Agnostic.

I don't recall ever trying to convince anyone that their God isn't real. In fact, I graciously accept the fact that their God is very real to them. My issue, and this has already been mentioned, is when someone decides that I need to be "saved" and, well, they're just the person to save me.

Fuck that.

I respect that you have your beliefs. I don't have to believe the same to have that respect. By the same token, you need to respect the fact that I have my own beliefs, whether you believe the same or not.

If you don't, that's when the problems start...

No.

Some do, google it.
How many?

They claim that god made the universe and everything in it. So that must include babies born deformed and in pain. Amirite or AMIRITE? :biggrin:
And quicksand and earthquakes and tornadoes and disease and deafness and blindness, etc...

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

No.

Some do, google it.
How many?
Makes or Allows?
What is the purpose?
Your belief makes everyone's existence totally pointless since you consider death to be the final arbiter.
So you continue to arbitrate after death.

Will the force make you stronger Luke

What a moron

Forum List

Back