I Have A Question For Republicans

No surplus, a link was provided for you spelling it out....read it, comprehend it then shut up

No point in trying to educate Progressives. If they do not see it in Media Matters, DailyKOS or The Nation it did not happen.

Studies have also shown that Progressives are far less likely to read opposing views than are Conservatives. No surprise there either. Conservatives know we have the TRUTH AND FACTS on our side and are not afraid to consider opposing views.

Total garbage.

The logic behind the checks was that there was a surplus. That was the only reason it was done. If what you’re saying is true, the move (at best) worsened the deficit.

As for conservatives and honesty, thanks for another reason to Laugh. Don’t believe me ….Start a thread and ask cons here if Obama was born in the US. I dare you…. That you’re too scared to have your opinion trounced in public is a given and we all know you won’t do it. But if you did, you would either get your doors blown off or you would get answers as crooked as a corkscrew as to where there are no answers at all.

No it's not, you;re just too fucking stupid to understand it. Get an education and then comment, you look like a fool....and I'm onto your stupid ass

SO you're denying a good number of idiotic conservative Republicans believe Obama isn't from this country and is holding the Presidency illegally? Delusion reigns it seems! It's so sad and pathetic that these people actually have a vote and aren't relegated to mental institutions! A 2 term Democratic President is actually running things and has higher favorables than any of their loser candidates and they still can't get over It! :blahblah: :ahole-1: :dunno: :funnyface:

This has historical precedent. The Democrats believed that Chester Arthur was born in Canada, and many still believe it today.

Mark

You're beggin' losers! No one cares after all this time! You're so late to the party! Just go away! ;-/

When I get a job paying me 75 grand a year to spell , spelling and gramer Nazi fag maybe I will think about it

My apologies....My mother DID teach me not to pick on morons......(Its not just the spelling, its the fucking stupidity that I have a hard time with.)

The defense budget is not a war budget. As the name implies, that is a defense budget. A war is offensive and the costs beforehand simply cannot be known.

If you believe that money to fight a war can be projected, you would also believe that casualties and man force requirements can be known.

Well.....OBVIOUSLY the neocons could not project the cost of the wars...But would you shop around for a $2 million house when you're earning $35K per year? After all you could not "project" that your salary would not rise by 5,000%, right?

"W" tried to do the war on the cheap and wound up busting the bank and we'll be paying for his incompetence for years to come! ;-/

Just how could Bush have "hid it"? There is no mechanism in the government to do so. War is always a non budgeted item. How do you budget for war when you cannot possibly know the parameters of the engagement beforehand?

Well, Mark, you seem dumber than most of your comrade in tea sipping...

So I'll ask a question that even my 5 year old grandson could understand.

Knowing that you are in the midst of TWO costly wars, a good president offers huge tax cuts to the cronies that got him elected in the first place.......Good or bad policy????

If your 5 year old grandson can read a calendar, he would understand that the Bush tax cuts were passed on June 7, 2001. Months before 9/11 happened.

Mark

Just how could Bush have "hid it"? There is no mechanism in the government to do so. War is always a non budgeted item. How do you budget for war when you cannot possibly know the parameters of the engagement beforehand?

Knowing that you are in the midst of TWO costly wars, a good president offers huge tax cuts to the cronies that got him elected in the first place.......Good or bad policy????

If your 5 year old grandson can read a calendar, he would understand that the Bush tax cuts were passed on June 7, 2001. Months before 9/11 happened.

Mark

So? He still knew he was going after Saddam for threatening his DADDY! Both Bush boys have this thing where they overreact to anything said or done to the old man! It's stupid of course since the old schmuck is rich and shouldn't care! ;-/

I'm no fan of Obama's, but I'll take him over any RUBE Republican! Collectively they lost their minds decades ago wanting to undermine anything beneficial to the people for some reason! They want to protect the sanctity of life and marriage, but they don't seem to care if kids are starving while they're caught marrying 2 or 3 times themselves! The hypocrisy is mind-numbing

NOT ALL, but many within the [slowly dwindling] conservative ranks, are still mired in racism, bigotry, misogyny and love of guns and money/power......Like cornered rats, they'll fight for their survival but eventually lose

Dwindling? Political ideologies never go away. All ebb and flow. With the 900 seats the Dems have lost in the last few elections, it appears conservatism is on its way up again.

Mark

Mark

So? He still knew he was going after Saddam for threatening his DADDY! Both Bush boys have this thing where they overreact to anything said or done to the old man! It's stupid of course since the old schmuck is rich and shouldn't care! ;-/

Conjecture, and not very good conjecture at that.

Mark

I'm no fan of Obama's, but I'll take him over any RUBE Republican! Collectively they lost their minds decades ago wanting to undermine anything beneficial to the people for some reason! They want to protect the sanctity of life and marriage, but they don't seem to care if kids are starving while they're caught marrying 2 or 3 times themselves! The hypocrisy is mind-numbing

NOT ALL, but many within the [slowly dwindling] conservative ranks, are still mired in racism, bigotry, misogyny and love of guns and money/power......Like cornered rats, they'll fight for their survival but eventually lose

Dwindling? Political ideologies never go away. All ebb and flow. With the 900 seats the Dems have lost in the last few elections, it appears conservatism is on its way up again.

Mark

All for the worst concerning the well being of the nation that's for sure! So many states that have been taken over by Republicans are going under! Hell, in Michigan they couldn't be trusted to deal with the basics of life; WATER! :9:

No surplus ? So where did all those checks to everyone come from and all those paid for tax cuts to billionaires?

So let me get this straight….

Bush issued a bunch of checks and we didn’t have a surplus?
Texas “logic” for you.
Gee isnt that whats going on today........yet I dont see libs trying to toss big spenders out of Congrees like repubs wwere and are

Really? How many lawmakers have “repubs” primaried and have lost their seat in 2016? I think the number is somewhere between 0 and 0.
Uh several ...Those teabaggers you hated on .......Took out rhino in leadership last time and are after Ryan this go round….your turn

Well, how many have they taken out again? Give us a number. I’ll help you out (it’s between 0 and 0).
PS: DO you know when Ryan’s district when they did when will vote/voted on his future in the GOP?

What is your point exactly? Anyone with eyes can see that the GOP is going thru a fundamental change right now.

Mark

and you've thrown everything away by giving Iran Nukes

This is when you come off as a total idiot....
We are giving Iran nukes????? Really??? Are we sending them through FedEx or UPS???

The only country we've "given away nukes" is Isreal...and one way or another Iran will ALSO have nukes given to them, in part, by Pakistan, N. Korea and China.
Are you stoppiing them .....nope....in fact you applaud Obama as he oks their nukes..........and kindly freed up all that money tied up.....yes you aare gift wrapping nukes for them.....and of course you'll be surprised when Iran finally admits it

So let me get this straight….

Bush issued a bunch of checks and we didn’t have a surplus?
Texas “logic” for you.
Gee isnt that whats going on today........yet I dont see libs trying to toss big spenders out of Congrees like repubs wwere and are

Really? How many lawmakers have “repubs” primaried and have lost their seat in 2016? I think the number is somewhere between 0 and 0.
Uh several ...Those teabaggers you hated on .......Took out rhino in leadership last time and are after Ryan this go round….your turn

Well, how many have they taken out again? Give us a number. I’ll help you out (it’s between 0 and 0).
PS: DO you know when Ryan’s district when they did when will vote/voted on his future in the GOP?

What is your point exactly? Anyone with eyes can see that the GOP is going thru a fundamental change right now.

Mark

Yeah we can tell; they're approaching the advancement of the thinking of the 1950's! :funnyface: Even the Catholic church under this latest POPE is moving faster in his thinking than the loser leadership of the GOP! ;-/

Mark

All for the worst concerning the well being of the nation that's for sure! So many states that have been taken over by Republicans are going under! Hell, in Michigan they couldn't be trusted to deal with the basics of life; WATER! :9:

Was that a Freudian slip? These long time Democratic states were "taken over" by the GOP because they were going broke, and the people in the states understood that they will continue to go broke as long as the Dems are in charge.

Mark

Republicans can't and won't see that! They just "make up $#!t" trying to justify opposition! It's pathetic and their hypocrisy will continue to be mind-numbing to me! ;-/

The problem is that liberals refuse to accept that their ideology is a failed ideology. Barack Obama, Pelosi, and Reid illegally dumped trillions of dollars into the economy when they first took over in 2008 promising that unemployment would "never reach 8%" if they did. What happened? Unemployment went over a staggering 10%. In typical libtard fashion to their catastrophic failure, their response was "well it would have been worse".

You know that liberalism is failed ideology. Obama knows it. The Dumbocrats know it. But you're not willing to trade in your handouts for the truth. And your sure as hell not willing to allow someone to have more than you (even though they work harder and deserve more).

Whatever! Keep revising history if you like! It'll all be written up and reviewed years from now and they'll wonder how the country survived "W" and this lame arse Congress! ;-/
Funny thing....Barack Obama has been in charge for the last 8 years. He's created more and more failure. Rather than examining his failed policies and reversing course - he blames the previous administration for all of his failures. And his minions loyally parrot whatever he tells them. Bush is gone junior. Long gone. It's been nearly a decade. It speaks volumes that the only desperate thing you can think of to do is to blame someone who has been long gone for nearly a decade.

Republicans can't and won't see that! They just "make up $#!t" trying to justify opposition! It's pathetic and their hypocrisy will continue to be mind-numbing to me! ;-/

The problem is that liberals refuse to accept that their ideology is a failed ideology. Barack Obama, Pelosi, and Reid illegally dumped trillions of dollars into the economy when they first took over in 2008 promising that unemployment would "never reach 8%" if they did. What happened? Unemployment went over a staggering 10%. In typical libtard fashion to their catastrophic failure, their response was "well it would have been worse".

You know that liberalism is failed ideology. Obama knows it. The Dumbocrats know it. But you're not willing to trade in your handouts for the truth. And your sure as hell not willing to allow someone to have more than you (even though they work harder and deserve more).

Whatever! Keep revising history if you like! It'll all be written up and reviewed years from now and they'll wonder how the country survived "W" and this lame arse Congress! ;-/
Funny thing....Barack Obama has been in charge for the last 8 years. He's created more and more failure. Rather than examining his failed policies and reversing course - he blames the previous administration for all of his failures. And his minions loyally parrot whatever he tells them. Bush is gone junior. Long gone. It's been nearly a decade. It speaks volumes that the only desperate thing you can think of to do is to blame someone who has been long gone for nearly a decade.

Clinton was gone for 8 years and "W" blamed an imaginary recession on him until his last days! Spare me! ;-/

ou probably wouldn't know an honest person if they came up and smacked you in the face! "W's" whole admin. was a lie from beginning to end! There was this fake recession he inherited from Clinton he kept hammering, then of course those imaginary "weapons of mass" destruction Iran/Suddam supposedly had, and of course allowing Lehman's to go under which triggered so much bad news we almost went bankrupt! We were actually losing 600-800 thousand jobs a month, the auto industry almost went under, and the DOW went down to 6600! To this day, Republicans still won't take responsibility for the turnaround of what Clinton had done to improve all our lives! He even went along with welfare reform and it didn't placate these losers; insisting on tax cuts we didn't need and starting 2 wars we weren't obligated to start! Revisionist history won't save your pathetic legacies! Reagan and 2 Bushes didn't create as many jobs as Clinton along; not forgetting the recovery of Obama's led us to! :9:

Please don't forget to also mention HOW our "beloved" GWB got selected/elected

by the electoral college, he beat your clowns twice in close elections, and you still aren't over it.

well, get ready, because your current female clown is going to lose just like Gore and Kerry.

If the country's stupid enough to take on a reality TV star as a President, we deserve anything that occurs as a result of it! ;-/

Well, the country was stupid enough to elect a neophyte senator with no practical real world experience.

Mark

When Bill Clinton left a balanced budget with surpluses in line to completely eliminate the national debt by 2012, why did George W. Bush slash tax rates for the rich and double the debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion?

You know what's going to be a hoot, Campbell? If Hillary "does" get elected President...then Bill Clinton is going to be put in charge of the economy and you know what? Without a Dot Com Boom this time around poor Bill is going to try to pull a rabbit out of the hat and create economic growth. Here's my prediction...

By the end of a Hillary Clinton Presidency...any reputation as an economic "whiz" that Bill Clinton had from when he was President is going to severely damaged.

ou probably wouldn't know an honest person if they came up and smacked you in the face! "W's" whole admin. was a lie from beginning to end! There was this fake recession he inherited from Clinton he kept hammering, then of course those imaginary "weapons of mass" destruction Iran/Suddam supposedly had, and of course allowing Lehman's to go under which triggered so much bad news we almost went bankrupt! We were actually losing 600-800 thousand jobs a month, the auto industry almost went under, and the DOW went down to 6600! To this day, Republicans still won't take responsibility for the turnaround of what Clinton had done to improve all our lives! He even went along with welfare reform and it didn't placate these losers; insisting on tax cuts we didn't need and starting 2 wars we weren't obligated to start! Revisionist history won't save your pathetic legacies! Reagan and 2 Bushes didn't create as many jobs as Clinton along; not forgetting the recovery of Obama's led us to! :9:

Please don't forget to also mention HOW our "beloved" GWB got selected/elected

by the electoral college, he beat your clowns twice in close elections, and you still aren't over it.

well, get ready, because your current female clown is going to lose just like Gore and Kerry.

If the country's stupid enough to take on a reality TV star as a President, we deserve anything that occurs as a result of it! ;-/

Well, the country was stupid enough to elect a neophyte senator with no practical real world experience.

Mark

Like the country could take a chance with Gov. Palin one weak heartbeat from the Presidency! Yeah right; even this country wasn't that stupid! I think we've done alright recovering from the Jr. of Bush; thank GAWD! ;-/

Imaginary.....and here I thought dems were blaming him for throwing the economy into depression............9/11 recession is fact....denying it is kinderlogic

Outright lie any honest person can see.

You probably wouldn't know an honest person if they came up and smacked you in the face! "W's" whole admin. was a lie from beginning to end! There was this fake recession he inherited from Clinton he kept hammering, then of course those imaginary "weapons of mass" destruction Iran/Suddam supposedly had, and of course allowing Lehman's to go under which triggered so much bad news we almost went bankrupt! We were actually losing 600-800 thousand jobs a month, the auto industry almost went under, and the DOW went down to 6600! To this day, Republicans still won't take responsibility for the turnaround of what Clinton had done to improve all our lives! He even went along with welfare reform and it didn't placate these losers; insisting on tax cuts we didn't need and starting 2 wars we weren't obligated to start! Revisionist history won't save your pathetic legacies! Reagan and 2 Bushes didn't create as many jobs as Clinton alone; not forgetting the recovery of Obama's led us to! :9:

recovery of Obama????????????????? are you fricken crazy? the number of americans in poverty is higher than when he took over, so are the numbers on welfare and foodstamps, as are the number unemployed or under-employed.

Obama recovery is an oxymoron, and you are simply a moron.

How soon you nimrods forget the DOW dropped to 6600, the auto industry was saved with a bailout that has been paid back, unemployment well over 10%, now about 5, and we're in better shape than all of Europe! Ignore it if you want, but those are the facts even if you don't want to believe it! Just keep calling the economy sluggish; better than bankrupt and threatening our credit rating the way you clowns did year after year when Obama took over! ;-/

the DOW crash was caused by the Clinton dot com bubble. The auto bailout was done to save the UAW and its cash flow to the DNC. Real unemployment and under employment is higher now than in 08. our debt has doubled and our president is the laughing stock of the entire world. Credit rating? WTF.

your left wing talking points have been refuted many times already. move on

Just keep deluding yourselves! I'll still take a Democratic admin. over ANY Rep. loser with the same lame and stupid ideas on running the country! All I know is the stock market goes up and unemployment goes down while they're in charge; even with an obstructionist Congress! ;-/

The stock market goes up? Look up the term "quantitative easing", and understand that it is all smoke and mirrors.

Mark

Forum List

Back